Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Salaam everyone : Mazar brother welcome back and thank u for having good feeling about my case I hope u get visa for ur wife very soon I inshallah . Welcome dear ZSHAH to the forum our timeline the same and it's looks like u got ppr I am just guessing , and Answer to ur Q , actually this thing bothering me as we'll but we had a member here in this forum who got ppr and her husband was in Afghanistan than her husband went to Islamabad stayed in a hotel he sent his pp by tcs mailing service with a letter stating (
as a response to your request, my passport is attached, along with a pakistan address. however i would appreciate it if i could come in to pick up my passport with visa, as it s more reliable this way. please do not hold for collection from courrier office.
thank you in advance

any q. pls email or call) and than the same thing happened cic Islamabad called her husband to come and pick up his pp with visa so I think this a good idea for afghans living in Afghanistan .

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
khatera said:
Thank you very much Saeed.Afghan bro for your useful response and helpful information, i really appreciate your time that you spent and shared your important experiences :)
it is so great your wife passed the interview and i wish it happens the same for my husband too.

One question, you mentioned you updated your application and brought that to the interview, how ? can you clear this to me please?

Many Thanks again,and i wish you to obtain a visa for your wife very soon and start a happy new life in Canada as soon as possible.
Thanks for your wishes. I just want to help out my fellow Afghans because I know how hard it is to wait and that it takes way too long for Afg sponsorships; it's ridiculous.

Regarding your question, my consultant told us to update some areas of our application. For example, there were some mistakes done by my consultant when we first applied (he's such a bad consultant) so I fixed those. We updated our travels, like we went on a honeymoon after we applied, I came to Afghanistan later on. We also updated my wife's work experience and education because those changed afterwards. So my consultant updated some areas on the computer, printed all the applications and then we had someone who was coming to Afg send it to us (I'm in Afg currently). I also changed some needed areas of the application by pen and then took them all to India.

When I showed the visa officer the updates, I also told her about them and she took it. She looked at them quickly and wrote some things on her computer, but didn't do or say anything else about them, and our interview still finished fast.

Now I'm just hoping that they don't look at the updated application again and find some problems or anything and make it a cause of our process to take longer. Or maybe it could be a means of our process to finish quicker, Allah knows best.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
khatera said:
Thanks again Saeed.Afghan bro, you are very very helpful and i really appreciate your reply, as you know I really need this type of help right now. I am very stressed and pray to Allah jan to help me and my husband to successfully pass his interview. and pray for all our afghan applicants and sponsors to re-unite with their loved ones soon, inshalah!

My husband med. exam is also expired and thank you so much for broght this up...Is there any way to do remedial in Kabul ? the immigration did not ask for his remedial yet and i am thinking if he has it with other documents and show it in interview?Any idea if you or any body have? please share.
I'm glad that I can help. Amin to your duas ;)

Well, after an MP enquiry we found out like 5-6 months before the interview that our medical had expired. My consultant said that if we want we can do the med exam again and bring it with us to the interview just in case they tell us to do re-med. I was confused and thought that what if we paid all that money for the re-med (I think it's expensive, but I forgot), brought it to the interview, and they say that it's not acceptable, you have to do it again?

So I didn't do it and, alas, after the interview they said that as soon as we do the med exam again then they will proceed with the processing to issue the visa (something like that).

Sooo we decided to do re-med here in Afg.

BIG PROBLEM IN KABUL: there's only 1 place to do med exam and they'll probably make your appointment later; I think it's cuz there are lots of appointments. For my wife they made her appointment 12 days after we called them :(. Oh God make us patient and reduce our stress!

Sister Khatera, it might help if you do the med exam before the interview and bring the result sheet with you. I honestly don't know if they'll accept it then or tell you to do it again. I should've asked the visa officer. Or you can contact the embassy now by phone and email and ask them yourself if you can do the re-med now. But another thing is that they email the med exam results to the embassy in ND, right?

A lot of questions and concerns, so I hope we can find the right answers and take the best actions for our benefit.

Remember cvimm? He did the re-med in New Delhi after the interview, stayed there, and got the visa in 2 weeks.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
EXMANE said:
What is your timeline, Mr. Sayed?
I put up the timeline for you bro. I don't have all the info right now. And I don't know what AOR means :p

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
I'm glad that I can help. Amin to your duas ;)

Well, after an MP enquiry we found out like 5-6 months before the interview that our medical had expired. My consultant said that if we want we can do the med exam again and bring it with us to the interview just in case they tell us to do re-med. I was confused and thought that what if we paid all that money for the re-med (I think it's expensive, but I forgot), brought it to the interview, and they say that it's not acceptable, you have to do it again?

So I didn't do it and, alas, after the interview they said that as soon as we do the med exam again then they will proceed with the processing to issue the visa (something like that).

Sooo we decided to do re-med here in Afg.

BIG PROBLEM IN KABUL: there's only 1 place to do med exam and they'll probably make your appointment later; I think it's cuz there are lots of appointments. For my wife they made her appointment 12 days after we called them :(. Oh God make us patient and reduce our stress!

Sister Khatera, it might help if you do the med exam before the interview and bring the result sheet with you. I honestly don't know if they'll accept it then or tell you to do it again. I should've asked the visa officer. Or you can contact the embassy now by phone and email and ask them yourself if you can do the re-med now. But another thing is that they email the med exam results to the embassy in ND, right?

A lot of questions and concerns, so I hope we can find the right answers and take the best actions for our benefit.

Remember cvimm? He did the re-med in New Delhi after the interview, stayed there, and got the visa in 2 weeks.
Salam Saeed jaan,

I don't think you can do re-medical without their request, because my husband did his re-medical last month and the doctor said that they also receive something from NDVO for re-medicals. Once they do the assessment they will mail it to NDVO. I hope this clears things :)

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Yasmeen143, I have sent the Medical with my file and they never ask for the re-medical. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Thanks AFG_HR jan, I Hope you get an update soon. are you still waiting to receive the Notes?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
Salaam everyone : Mazar brother welcome back and thank u for having good feeling about my case I hope u get visa for ur wife very soon I inshallah . Welcome dear ZSHAH to the forum our timeline the same and it's looks like u got ppr I am just guessing , and Answer to ur Q , actually this thing bothering me as we'll but we had a member here in this forum who got ppr and her husband was in Afghanistan than her husband went to Islamabad stayed in a hotel he sent his pp by tcs mailing service with a letter stating (
as a response to your request, my passport is attached, along with a pakistan address. however i would appreciate it if i could come in to pick up my passport with visa, as it s more reliable this way. please do not hold for collection from courrier office.
thank you in advance

any q. pls email or call) and than the same thing happened cic Islamabad called her husband to come and pick up his pp with visa so I think this a good idea for afghans living in Afghanistan .
Yes you are right it was Hope_123 who told us about this. Maybe we should try this trick.

But it will be easier for us to get it stamped in India, so hope they accept this for my husband.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
yasmeen143 said:
In Sha Allah you get your Passport with Visa soon bakhair,

BTW one more thing that came on my mind, even though it is too early to worry about it now but I want to be pro active. He is in Afghanistan right now so he will be asked to provide an address in Pakistan for the return of Passport after stamping Visa. We don't have anyone in Pakistan to provide an address in Pakistan. We were wondering if we send to India because we have someone in India whose address we can give for the return of passport.

I also sent them this question via Case Specific Enquiry while I was sending receipt Re-Medical Assessment.
when tthey requested for my wife's passport, I gave them Indian address they didn't tell me anything about that I guess it OK. . Either Indian or Pakistani address is fine..

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Peerzad said:
when tthey requested for my wife's passport, I gave them Indian address they didn't tell me anything about that I guess it OK. . Either Indian or Pakistani address is fine..
Yes, I hope it's the same for everyone. So the letter didn't specify that you need to send PP to Pakistan if your wife is in AFG?

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
yasmeen143 said:
For the past two days I can't login to ECAS using my husband's UCI # & File #, it keeps giving me erorr, I was so worried.

Today I was like let me try to login under the UCI number that was given to me. It worked and this is what it says. I am a bit excited now but still curious why my husband's file won't open in ECAS.

Permanent Residence
We received (name of applicant) application for permanent residence on September 26, 2013.

We started processing (name of applicant) application on October 15, 2014.

Medical results have been received.
Salam Yasmeen. You're a genius!

I never knew we could use our own UCI to log in to the ecas. I just did it now and found 2 statuses, my wife's and mine. On mine it says Decision Made and on my wife's it says In Process (my wife's changed to IP after the interview). I'm also confused! What does it exactly mean?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Saeed.Afghan said:

I never knew we could use our own UCI to log in to the ecas. I just did it now and found 2 statuses, my wife's and mine. On mine it says Decision Made and on my wife's it says In Process (my wife's changed to IP after the interview). I'm also confused! What does it exactly mean?
Walekum assalam,

HAHA thanks, it means that they are now working on her File. one step further :)

All the best.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeed.Afghan said:

Your were approved for Sponsor which meant you got " Decision made ". Now, for your wife, It says, " In Process ", that has to change to Decision Made. You can also get PPR enail then get Decision Made after words.

@ Yasmeen, did you have look in previous page on your question about mailing?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Your were approved for Sponsor which meant you got " Decision made ". Now, for your wife, It says, " In Process ", that has to change to Decision Made. You can also get PPR enail then get Decision Made after words.

salaam mazar brother I think ur trip was to tajmahal agra right ? I been In Agra tajmahal noshy jaan bro lol , I have a question u get ppr first and than ur ecase change to DM or u get DM first and than ppr ?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
yasmeen143 said:
Yes, I hope it's the same for everyone. So the letter didn't specify that you need to send PP to Pakistan if your wife is in AFG?
nope they asked for an address in India so they can send the passport when they issue visa.. not Pakistani address. I guess my wife was the first applicant whos file was sent straight to NDVO. In my notes it mentions that they have received my passport and is being kept at the passport registery.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:

oopsy I had missed it, just read now.

I think you are absolutely correct. But I think if we say that we will have this person authorized to receive the passport then it will be fine.

I remember my bro in law having an address in Pakistan and they did mail it to him but he had to go to the border to receive it from those people whom received it but again it takes longer in Pakistan compared to NDVO.

Thanks again, maybe guide us after we receive it as well you are so good. I will suggest my husband your way it's much better.