First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
My spouse has a Entry Visa when she came here so i need to go FRRO and get her exit visa.

Its going to cost some money for Overstay but its all good. I have already been planning for this part.

For 1-3month overstay, its cost $70 i think or less. So have to get this done ASAP when her visa arrives
Eera nafahmidom wallah az knowledge ma balaa maloom mesha lol.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Depends on the Visa Office. Average for Islamabad is 29months
29 months is not for humanitarian ! It's for spousal ... It takes way way longer then that

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
My spouse has a Entry Visa when she came here so i need to go FRRO and get her exit visa.

Its going to cost some money for Overstay but its all good. I have already been planning for this part.

For 1-3month overstay, its cost $70 i think or less. So have to get this done ASAP when her visa arrives
So people from afghanistan need an entry visa in addition to the tourist visa before entering India?
I am sorry if I am bothering you, I just want to be prepared for any kind of situation that can possibly arrive in near future.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Nick_afg said:
it is a very good idea to get ur visa from dehli but I think when u get ppr they already send ur visa to Islamabad if u are resident in Afghanistan right? Than when they findout that u submitte ur pp to new dehli office than they ll ask Islamabad to send back the printed visa to dehli visa office it's means more delay , I am not sure I am just guessing correct me if I am wrong please or how to let the cic know that the applicant is living in Afghanistanbut I want to submitte my pp to New Delhi visa office not to islamabad visa office , is there any way to tell theme before ppr?
Nik bro jan pls don't risk it ! As far as I asked my MP he said if your spouse is residing in Afghanistan then it will send the visa to Islamabad, bro jan if you call and ask them they might daley it for other reasons ! It takes 2-3 weeks in Pakistan! For mazar it's deferent cz he was India for most of his process, don't get your self into unnecessary satiation it will only make things complicate then faster ! Just belelive me har Che Ki da taqder wa aab o Dana basha it will happen location really won't change it ! If it's meant to be 1 month it will take that even if it's in India or Islamabad

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namat said:
Hey guys,
I submitted remed in july and they didnt process it when i checked in september. I ordered my notes o should be getting it in november first week or so. Just wanted to ask if this was normal and if anyone else is in the same position. Thanks in advance
I wouldnt worry about it. Ours did not show up in Ecas until Decision Made.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
29 months is not for humanitarian ! It's for spousal ... It takes way way longer then that
Have a Look in this link: she mentioned on Islamabad, so scroll down to Islamabad;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/ref-government.asp

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Eera nafahmidom wallah az knowledge ma balaa maloom mesha lol.
Haha. Its okay, you never been through it so its a new learning opportunity! Doesn't mean its " above your knowledge ".

Basically in with any sort of visa, you have either 1 way ( Entry or Exit ) or 2 way ( Meaning Entry and Exit ) or " Multiple " meaning you can keep going in and out ( no restrictions ).

My wife has a Entry Visa. When her passport with visa comes, I will have to get her exit visa to leave india or else the airport people will give problems. Takes about 1-7 days. Not a problem.

On the same day, book her Flight Ticket. We want to book it so it has transit ( staying in hotels and have fun before I get back and go crazy with work. Wont have alot of time travel then

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshah said:
So people from afghanistan need an entry visa in addition to the tourist visa before entering India?
I am sorry if I am bothering you, I just want to be prepared for any kind of situation that can possibly arrive in near future.
Sorry. Did not want to confuse you, by Entry I meant Tourist, Student, whatever.

In India, the term for Tourist, Student. employment and other Visas are called " Entry " lol.

Stupid name. If you want to leave India, they call it " Exit visa", " Exit Permission ". Whatever

Sorry haha, you got scared there

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Haha. Its okay, you never been through it so its a new learning opportunity! Doesn't mean its " above your knowledge ".

Basically in with any sort of visa, you have either 1 way ( Entry or Exit ) or 2 way ( Meaning Entry and Exit ) or " Multiple " meaning you can keep going in and out ( no restrictions ).

My wife has a Entry Visa. When her passport with visa comes, I will have to get her exit visa to leave india or else the airport people will give problems. Takes about 1-7 days. Not a problem.

On the same day, book her Flight Ticket. We want to book it so it has transit ( staying in hotels and have fun before I get back and go crazy with work. Wont have alot of time travel then
Thanks for clarifying it now I got it :)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Nik bro jan pls don't risk it ! As far as I asked my MP he said if your spouse is residing in Afghanistan then it will send the visa to Islamabad, bro jan if you call and ask them they might daley it for other reasons ! It takes 2-3 weeks in Pakistan! For mazar it's deferent cz he was India for most of his process, don't get your self into unnecessary satiation it will only make things complicate then faster ! Just belelive me har Che Ki da taqder wa aab o Dana basha it will happen location really won't change it ! If it's meant to be 1 month it will take that even if it's in India or Islamabad
You can call CIC Call Center from Canada and ask if its possible to have visa stamping in person not Mailing in NDVO instead of Islamabad because your unfamiliar with Pakistan and with rise of ISIS and Taliban, You don't feel safe going there from Afghanistan.

They can make changes... It does not hurt to ask.

I don't see any problem because he is Requesting for stamping in Person, not mailing. They will make exception realizing the ISIS+Taliban and Unfamiliar with Pakistan reason.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I wouldnt worry about it. Ours did not show up in Ecas until Decision Made.
hey mazar where is ur dreams any good news ? Another q is NDVO working today?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
hey mazar where is ur dreams any good news ? Another q is NDVO working today?
Sorry was updating my above comment for you.

Haha, your now a " believer " in my Dreams :p :D

No dreams about you guys yet, just our future and people who I know in person but I did mention in page 120 that you will be next getting good news. Maybe Anjo too ( if there are no delays ).

Positivity should get her Decision Made soon. Yasameen should get her PPR in a month or so. Hoping I get dreams tonight ( 12:15pm now. Long way to go)

NDVO is working, its closed on Diwali ( Thursday, October 23 2014)

List of Holidays:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
[size=10pt]Salam , Thank you SADAF , MAZAR , YASAMEEN for Providing Information :

I am Agree with SADAF because Humanitarian Case is taking Much Time Even Mine Family is Started Since January 2008 , In January 2015 7 Years Wait time will be finnished & 8th year of long process will start with it.
, Still it's in Process in ISLAMABAD . But can't Shift it New Delhi.

Anyhow if you know any more information about Humanitarian share with me i will be thankful. also if you know any family's Running Case in Islamabad in Humanitarian Category Let them contact with me. at wajeaa@gmail.com.
[/size]

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wajea said:
[size=10pt]Salam , Thank you SADAF , MAZAR , YASAMEEN for Providing Information :

I am Agree with SADAF because Humanitarian Case is taking Much Time Even Mine Family is Started Since January 2008 , In January 2015 7 Years Wait time will be finnished & 8th year of long process will start with it.
, Still it's in Process in ISLAMABAD . But can't Shift it New Delhi.

Anyhow if you know any more information about Humanitarian share with me i will be thankful. also if you know any family's Running Case in Islamabad in Humanitarian Category Let them contact with me. at wajeaa @ gmail.com.
[/size]
Thats a long time. This is just awful time.

I am happy I had brought my spouse's case from Delhi. I had researched on Islamabad before i had sent it and i am glad that extra research paid off.

Again, In future for your relatives, recommend them my way so their case doesnt go Islamabad

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Thats a long time. This is just awful time.

I am happy I had brought my spouse's case from Delhi. I had researched on Islamabad before i had sent it and i an glad that extra reaearch paid off.

Again, In future for your relatives, recommend them my way so their case doesnt go Islamabad
[size=10pt]I am also Glad that your Case Get Processed Fast As Possible !!!

Ama Man Dar Hameen Janjaal Mandem wa Familam Besyaar Motazareer Shodaan Bakhater ke Hama Shan Dar Mushkillat Dar Peshawar Pakistan Zendagi Mekonan...
Jooz Sabeer Khuda Rahe Nadareem... Az ( Spousal Case ) Khob ast dar 2 ta 3 Saal Kare Shan Mesha wa Canada Miayand.
Ba Har Soraat ( Nakami Man Wa Familam Ast ) ke dar entur Janjaal Band Mandem.
[/size]