Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Sorry. Did not want to confuse you, by Entry I meant Tourist, Student, whatever.

In India, the term for Tourist, Student. employment and other Visas are called " Entry " lol.

Stupid name. If you want to leave India, they call it " Exit visa", " Exit Permission ". Whatever

Sorry haha, you got scared there
Oh I see, I was lost for a second :D
Can I please ask you another question?
When you applied for your spouse's visa for India, did you provide them with return ticket back to Afghanistan?
And if you didn't provide them the return ticket, then how did they give her visa? I mean did you write them a letter explaining your reason for going to India?
Sorry again :(

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zshah said:
Oh I see, I was lost for a second :D
Can I please ask you another question?
When you applied for your spouse's visa for India, did you provide them with return ticket back to Afghanistan?
And if you didn't provide them the return ticket, then how did they give her visa? I mean did you write them a letter explaining your reason for going to India?
Sorry again :(
I did not give them a return ticket, just her photocopy of Passport with Indian Visa. The way I did our case is just alot of thinking to make it simple and organized.

I planned alot and thought about Plan A, B, and C.

I am a long term thinker and see things beyond anyones imagination

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I did not give them a return ticket, just her photocopy of Passport with Indian Visa
Mazar Bro, do you think it's possible for New Delhi to mail the passport with Visa to Canadian embassy in Kabul? I asked Kabul embassy they said we don't have problem as long as it's OK with NDVO. . They have my wife's passport for the past 10 months..

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I did not give them a return ticket, just her photocopy of Passport with Indian Visa
No, sorry I don't think I explained well :(
I mean when you applied for the Indian entry visa from Afghanistan for your spouse did you provide the indian embassy with your spouse's return ticket back to Afghanistan
Because I read that afghan residents need to provide a return ticket back to Afghanistan to the Indian embassy in Afghanistan when applying for an Indian tourist visa
I am so lost with all these visas and embassies :( ???
Sorry for being a pain :(

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peerzad said:
Mazar Bro, do you think it's possible for New Delhi to mail the passport with Visa to Canadian embassy in Kabul? I asked Kabul embassy they said we don't have problem as long as it's OK with NDVO. . They have my wife's passport for the past 10 months..
Its up to the Visa Office. You should call the Call Center in Canada. They can make it happen if they choose to

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Sorry was updating my above comment for you.

Haha, your now a " believer " in my Dreams :p :D

No dreams about you guys yet, just our future and people who I know in person but I did mention in page 120 that you will be next getting good news. Maybe Anjo too ( if there are no delays ).

Positivity should get her Decision Made soon. Yasameen should get her PPR in a month or so. Hoping I get dreams tonight ( 12:15pm now. Long way to go)

NDVO is working, its closed on Diwali ( Thursday, October 23 2014)

List of Holidays:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
Salam mazar dear, thanks alot for the giving me such a hope. Khoda jan zabanita nick besaza ... We still waiting lets see khoda wand miraban ast

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
khatera said:
salam saeed bro, thank you very much for the great idea, doing in india is also an option and it happened to civmm.:) I hope it happens the same for me too or I see if I can contact the embassy by phone. I wish you the best luck with your wife's visa inshalah. We keep hope ba Khuda jan:)

Saeed bro,
I am concern of the interpreter for my husband. Could you plz tell me which one you had, i mean which company and what the prices is good for Dari language.( As I see long lists of interpreters and companies with prices)..... it seems so confusing for me as we both are new in india and I have to meet my husband in india as I can take only a few days off from my study. If you choose the one the is good plz provide me the information? this will be a great help.
For us, the embassy sent attachments which had only 3 interpreting companies. From those, there was only one that had dari, called Integrated Language Solutions. So we had no choice but to choose that. Cost was INR 3500 for 4 hours, even thought our interview was for thirty min. Our interpreter's name was Mariam Jan Shams. She was nice and good enough for us.

NOTE: IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COMPANY, MAKE SURE YOU BOOK THE INTERPRETER A WEEK BEFORE THE INTERVIEW (EMAIL OR PHONE). THEN MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT INDIA GO TO THE COMPANY ASAP, GET THE LETTER THEY GIVE YOU AND TAKE IT TO THE INTERVIEW. AND ALSO CALL THE INTERPRETER BEFORE THE INTERVIEW TO COME AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
khatera said:
Thanks a lot brother for clear answer and i really appreciate your help. I pray honestly for your wife visa to be issued as soon as possible. I think you have done good that it made your interview to be success and fast. plz don't let any negative thought come to you or your wife and just hope for Allah jan's Rhamat. I think you already passed the interview and hope for visa issuance. Har chi Khair basha as you said Allah knows better:)
Thank you for your kind words, khoharam.

For sure, the visa officer told us right after the interview that we're approved, so it's another way of saying we passed. I think for us, 3 stages are left, re med then PPR then getting the visa bakhair. I'll keep ya'll updated as things progress.

Don't worry, my patience won't let the negative thoughts drive me crazy, Allah is always with us!

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Peerzad said:
Salam Peerzad, I know your question was asked from Mazar Bro. However, I would like to answer it too based on my understanding. I believe they will not do that because in the PPR they have written that passport can not be sent overseas.

regards,

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
JAV said:
Salam Peerzad, I know your question was asked from Mazar Bro. However, I would like to answer it too based on my understanding. I believe they will not do that because in the PPR they have written that passport can not be sent overseas.

regards,
OK thanks Jav....

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
Salam Saeed jaan,

I don't think you can do re-medical without their request, because my husband did his re-medical last month and the doctor said that they also receive something from NDVO for re-medicals. Once they do the assessment they will mail it to NDVO. I hope this clears things :)

Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Thank you Yasamin jan :) you are such a good person as I see your posts being helpful to many people. I am so stressed with my husband interview that he has it in a month. I am hoping he can pass and as Saeed bro said that his wife medical was expired, and it is the same for my husband. My husband medical has passed more than year.... I hope my husband also pass his interview successfully and do the remedial again.
Do you know if he does his remedial in India, how long it will take as my husband want to take off from work and book his ticket but he is confused in case he needed to do the remedial where is good for him (INDIA or Kabul) to get his visa faster? and also do you know about police check up certificate expiration time? do he need to do that too?
thanks again for your response and i pray to Allah jan for a quick positive response to all of us.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
If your going to Extend the Passport then There is no need to inform the visa office. They can see the validity of it when your submit it ( PPR )

If he was going to " Renew " meaning getting new passport then yes you would need to inform them.

Did not want you to be confused so I wanted to be clear with my reply. Hope this clearifies your question. Its confusing so its always good to ask questions if your unsure
Hi Mazar ,
what does PPR mean, sorry it is used a lot and i could not guess of its meaning?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Thank you Yasamin jan :) you are such a good person as I see your posts being helpful to many people. I am so stressed with my husband interview that he has it in a month. I am hoping he can pass and as Saeed bro said that his wife medical was expired, and it is the same for my husband. My husband medical has passed more than year.... I hope my husband also pass his interview successfully and do the remedial again.
Do you know if he does his remedial in India, how long it will take as my husband want to take off from work and book his ticket but he is confused in case he needed to do the remedial where is good for him (INDIA or Kabul) to get his visa faster? and also do you know about police check up certificate expiration time? do he need to do that too?
thanks again for your response and i pray to Allah jan for a quick positive response to all of us.
You're welcome Khatera jan, if he is planning to do his Re-medical in India I would bring it up to the officer to be sure but I think he can do it there, it's faster as there are more offices compared to Kabul. It may take a week max to get an appointment from seeing the NDVO thread.

You know what else you could try which is worth a shot. Have your MP ask NDVO if they can send your husband the Re-medical request now. You know never know they may just email him that now if they wanted to.

What I had done was with one of the enquiry I had sent to NDVO some stuff from my recent trip to Kabul (like pictures, boarding passes, travel itinerary, etc) I also wrote a note that his Medical Assessment is expired and if he could re-do. I am not sure if they really sent his re-medical request after reading that or it was already planned.

For the Police Clearance I don't think they ask to redo it. No one has received that yet that I know of. So hoping they won't ask for it in the future either.

Good luck with the interview sister jan, Make sure you both go through the questions that are posted on this website, keep practicing the answers to make sure you both will answer the same thing. Memorize dates of every occasion.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Hi Mazar ,
what does PPR mean, sorry it is used a lot and i could not guess of its meaning?
Passport Request.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Ufff guysssss everybody in other forums getting ppr DM pp back with visa I just saw many pp in Islamabad form getting DM and pprs they got remed in augest now they r getting pprs and DMs and the same thing in new dehli forum I don't know what they are doing with our freaken files it's more than toooooooooo much mine is almost 4 months still stucked in IP it's crazy and depressing its BS I am not happy with this stpt system for afghans