waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
First of all, i did say, we will get good news by October 22 and you had said " there was no way!"

Haha! Now you see how accurate my dreams or what I have said comes true when you doubted me :p

Secondly, congratulations on your Decision made! Be on lookout for email requesting for PPR and wish you a speedy visa
lol..thank you thank you..you were right..yea hoefully it will come soon :)

wishing you a speedy process!

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
yasmeen143 said:
Wohoo congrats, bakhair khalas shawa this waiting game for you in sha Allah :)

Good luck and Eid Mubarak :)
Thank so much Yasmeen jan! Eid Mubarak to you as well..wishing you a speedy process..hope you hear something very soon

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
sadafN said:
Reallyyyy congrats so happy for you
thanks :) wishing you all the best with your process...hope we are all reuinted with our loved ones ASAP..wa harchi khair ma basha

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
only the certified copies should have the stamps on them. So the English Translated copy of Nikah Khat & Taskira.

But I don't know why they need the passport's certified copy as the New AFG passports are in English language. But we just sent them photocopies of the Passport pages only.
I was told to make copies of original nikah khat green copy and have it certify by saying true copy of the original documents and then send it with original English copy of nikah khat am I right?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
positivity said:
Thank so much Yasmeen jan! Eid Mubarak to you as well..wishing you a speedy process..hope you hear something very soon

Yes praying we all get speedy visas bakhair soon.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
positivity said:
sooo over the weekend..status changed to DM!!

let's see how long the next steps will take

praying for great news from all of you...
salaam dear sister many many congratulations I am really happy for u ur almost there mashala just keep praying inshala everyone ll hear good news soon

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
sarah jan said:
I was told to make copies of original nikah khat green copy and have it certify by saying true copy of the original documents and then send it with original English copy of nikah khat am I right?
You just go to Share naw, give them the Original Nikah khat they will translate it and stamp it which will make it certified copy and you will need to go some other places to get them to sign. I actually don't remember which places we took ours :(

I believe somewhere in Macroryan, wizaarat Kharija and another place was like that postal service in Kabul. Please other users confirm the places as I don't remember :(

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yasmeen143 said:

Yes praying we all get speedy visas bakhair soon.
salaam yassameen jan : are u sure they don't wanna show anything about security check on the note? Coz mine nothing show under security in my previous note when nothing was started its was (security not started) but the new one it's is security that's it it dosenot say anything I mean nothing like started or not started I don't understand it any idea

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
salaam yassameen jan : are u sure they don't wanna show up he security check on he note? Coz mine nothing show under security in my previous note when nothing was started its was (security not started) but the new one it's is security that's it it dosenot say anything I mean nothing like started or not started I don't understand it
Salam Nick jaan,

When I received notes there was something mentioned like "Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act." I think this means that any page that has s.15(1) on the top right hand corner may not show the full details. Because on my husband's Notes it was the same, no notes on the Security (just blank)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yasmeen143 said:
Salam Nick jaan,

When I received notes there was something mentioned like "Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act." I think this means that any page that has s.15(1) on the top right hand corner may not show the full details. Because on my husband's Notes it was the same, no notes on the status (just blank)
thank you yassameen jan for reply , than any idea where to look for security in the note is it done or not coz in my note everything look ok except security and it is 48 pages where I can find usefull notes and where I can see more about the note? Thank you

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
thank you yassameen jan for reply , than any idea where to look for security in the note is it done or not coz in my note everything look ok except security and it is 48 pages where I can find usefull notes and where I can see more about the note? Thank you
I am assuming that the Security check is pending right now.

What about Eligibility & Criminality statuses? look for a Due Date on the Eligibility Assessment section and see what the due date is. I think that means it's the next estimated day they will open the file, review/action whatever that is required next.

My husband's file's notes were like 28 pages only. I think they are working on his Security check as well because it's blank now. For Eligibility & Criminality it's noted as Not Started. So basically first step for him is now Security check.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Salam Nick jaan,

When I received notes there was something mentioned like "Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act." I think this means that any page that has s.15(1) on the top right hand corner may not show the full details. Because on my husband's Notes it was the same, no notes on the Security (just blank)
The " S.15(1) is refering to the Criminal code of Canada. Section S.15(1) is refering to what rules apply according to International Affairs and Defense and what they are to provide you in Access to information. Hope that clearifies it.

Secondly, If your " In Process ", do you have 2 lines? First should be " Apication Received " and then " We statted Processing your application "

Do you have a third line saying, " Medical Received and Criminality"??

Those of you who are still in," Application Received ", as soon as Eligibility passes, you will get " In Process ".

If your " In Process " but Criminality and Medical has not been started, thats why its taking while for "Decision Made".

Hope that clearifies it and doesn't confuse anyone

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
positivity said:
thanks :) wishing you all the best with your process...hope we are all reuinted with our loved ones ASAP..wa harchi khair ma basha
salaam dear positively have u ever order ur note ? if yes! please answer my few question , is it show anything about security is it say passed or blank or not started? Is ur criminality eligibility medical shows passed ? Please make this clear for me coz iam really confused mine everything looks very Good alhamdulilah in the note but except security section confusing me it's Neither say started nor passed it is just blank and my ecase is still in process since July 02 I am realy confused i Need urs's comments thank you.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear positively have u ever order ur note ? if yes! please answer my few question , is it show anything about security is it say passed or blank or not started? Is ur criminality eligibility medical shows passed ? Please make this clear for me coz iam really confused mine everything looks very Good alhamdulilah in the note but except security section confusing me it's Neither say started nor passed it is just blank and my ecase is still in process since July 02 I am realy confused i Need urs's comments thank you.
Found a Quote and edited it to clear any confusion.

" A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

The whole Process;

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [ If any ] > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs [ If Any ] > Issue of Med Request [ if not expired ]

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas gets a Third line: "Medical Results Received " > Request of PPR by Email > Send Passport(s) > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > once you land in Canada, e-Cas: " completed "

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Mazar_Sponsor said:
The " S.15(1) is refering to the Criminal code of Canada. Section S.15(1) is refering to what rules apply according to International Affairs and Defense and what they are to provide you in Access to information. Hope that clearifies it.
HI Mazar_Sponsor:
as in my E-Cas I have the following information:
1. Your application is received "Dated"
2. We start processing your application on (Dated)
3. Medical has been received.
and my application is in IP.
Does it mean that my eligibility has been passed.
Secondly, If your " In Process ", do you have 2 lines? First should be " Apication Received " and then " We statted Processing your application "

Do you have a third line saying, " Medical Received and Criminality"??

Those of you who are still in," Application Received ", as soon as Eligibility passes, you will get " In Process ".

If your " In Process " but Criminality and Medical has not been started, thats why its taking while for "Decision Made".

Hope that clearifies it and doesn't confuse anyone