22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hi All Afghan Frnds,

I am also applicant from Afghanistan. I send some private msgs to some of frnds also. My application is in New Delhi.. They have asked me to provide certified copy of passport and taskira. How do I get certified copy of my passport and taskira in Afghanistan ? And how do I submit my PCC to New Delhi Visa Office ? your replies will be appreciated

thanks for your help in advance

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsb said:
Hi All Afghan Frnds,

I am also applicant from Afghanistan. I send some private msgs to some of frnds also. My application is in New Delhi.. They have asked me to provide certified copy of passport and taskira. How do I get certified copy of my passport and taskira in Afghanistan ? And how do I submit my PCC to New Delhi Visa Office ? your replies will be appreciated

Before you had submited your forum, did you double check your forms? Nikokat and certified Passport is mandatory so I hope they do not make a problem for you.

For the Passport and Nikat, You have to go to Kabul ( Ozarat-Khorija ) and get it certified there. My Dad did this part so i dont have much details to it as i am unfamiliar with Kabul.

Your PCC can be obtained by the Local Afghan Embassy.

If your in Delhi, The Canadian Embassy will not allow you in so you should try calling NDVO on how to submit it.

If your in Canada, get your PCC from Afghan Embassy and then mail it to NDVO with applicants Full name, application #, Date of birth and Country of Birth. Call CIC call centre for more information.

If your In Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp

Outside Canada:

Email: DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
NDVO Phone number: 011-41782000

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hi Mazar,

Thanks for your reply, Yeah I did check my forms and at that time I just sent normal copies of my passport and Taskira ( this was asked by CIC) but without PCC, bc they told me to send it later to Visa office. I will check with MOFA in Kabul to see if they issue certify copies. And thanks for the contact of NDVO

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsb said:
Hi Mazar,

Thanks for your reply, Yeah I did check my forms and at that time I just sent normal copies of my passport and Taskira ( this was asked by CIC) but without PCC, bc they told me to send it later to Visa office. I will check with MOFA in Kabul to see if they issue certify copies. And thanks for the contact of NDVO
Sorry, i had to edit my previous post for more information for you.

Are you currently in Canada or Delhi/Afghanistan?

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
AFG_HR said:
Hi Adel 167:
First of all Eid mobarak my dear all online friends. I hope that God grant all our wishes and give us patience to confront this long sponsorship timeline in. Adel 167 according to CIC "There are two steps in processing family sponsorship applications. In order to know the total approximate time it may take for your application to be processed, ADD the time in step 1 to the time in step 2 (the two steps are consecutive). so now it is 55 days to receive a response from CIC. Be patience.
Eid Mubarak to you too Brother: i really appreciate your reply and respond, thanks alot brother. may god help us all.

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
Nick_afg said:
salaam Adel brother : u apply recently for spouse sponsorship and its too early to call cic call center my advise for is to wait 20-25 more days I am sure u ll get ur first step approval than cic messissuaga will sent ur application to cic new Delhi , this is cic call center toll free number 1 888 242 2100 I would wait couple weeks If nothing than call good luck ,Hope it' helps
Appreciate your reply and concern (Nick Afg). i will keep waiting for one more month, hope to get a good news lol.
thanks again Nick_AFG

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear nsb:
as I translated my spouse Tazkira and Nikah khat, so I know all the procedure you have to take.
First, take your spouse Nikah Khat and Tazikira to "Daral Tarjuma" they will translate all your document within an hour than they will send you to different offices for the confirmation of the documents. Finally, the document should be sent to "Wazarat Kharaja in Kabul" and they will confirm it and the process will be completed.
Note: You can translate the document in Shahar Naw, Kabul. when you go there, there many Daral Tarjuma.
How you can submit to the visa office I have now idea. I will pass this question to be answered by other respective members.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
nsb said:
Hi All Afghan Frnds,

salaam nsn bro this is spousal category furom , under what category u applied ? I can answer question about ur tazkira and PCC , u have to translate ur tazkira and submits both tazkira and it's translated page to afghan foreign ministry with ur original PCC from afghan interior ministry than its a gonna takes a week to give u ur translate approval from foreign ministry and for ur PCC they ll give u a file number than u have to pick it up English translated PCC from any afghan consulate here in Canada , hope it's helps

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hello AFG_HR,

Thanks for your reply, I already finished it from "Wizarat Kharaja" with initial submission of my application to CIC. What I did was I finished it from "Wizarat" and then made copy and send it to them and now they are asking about "certified copy". Anyhow I will check with "Wizarat Kharaja" and also with NDVO. And thanks for passing PCC issue to other members.

@ Mazar_Sponsor,

Thanks for the info, I am in Kabul, Afghanistan

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Mazar-Sposor:
Certified copy means: You should go to Daral Tarjuma, they put their stamp on the copies which mean that is certified by them (it is copied from original documents). I also did the same and it was accepted, but it was one and half years ago, I have no idea if they change the law. If any body has any comment, please correct me.
Regards,

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hi Nick_AFG

I have applied under Provincial Nominee Program. I am sorry to disturb you guys, since we are from same country and follow same procedures therefore I thought i should get help of you experienced members. As for PCC if that is the case then I guess I have to go to India to get my PCC and then submit it to NDVO myself since I have applied from Afghanistan. Do you know anyone in this forum with same situation.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
nsb said:
Hi Nick_AFG

I have applied under Provincial Nominee Program. I am sorry to disturb you guys, since we are from same country and follow same procedures therefore I thought i should get help of you experienced members. As for PCC if that is the case then I guess I have to go to India to get my PCC and then submit it to NDVO myself since I have applied from Afghanistan. Do you know anyone in this forum with same situation.
salaam dear brother :dont be sorry bother I am more than happy to help my afghans as much as I can , but for ur category I don't know anybody , still PCC and other documents translations is almost the same for all applicants and PCC u don't need to go all the way to India to get it because ur applying outside of Canada I am not really sure brother I wish I could help u , I wish u good luck

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFG_HR said:
Dear Mazar-Sposor:
Certified copy means: You should go to Daral Tarjuma, they put their stamp on the copies which mean that is certified by them (it is copied from original documents). I also did the same and it was accepted, but it was one and half years ago, I have no idea if they change the law. If any body has any comment, please correct me.
Regards,
Hi,

In my first post, i did mention that my dad did this part so I didnt have full details. I do remember going to those people who certified her passport from Farsi to English. Once it was completed, Ministry stamped it.

After that, i had to leave but i changed my dads flight and he did the rest. I dont have any more details after that.

Hope that answers your question :D

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsb said:
Hi Nick_AFG

Hi,

For PCC, you can get it in Kabul too( there is no forum to be filled)

Read below! When you do get it, double check the information. They may spell something wrong.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/afghanistan.asp

which should be submitted to the Canadian office processing your application.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Mazar_Sponsor said:
It does not say what day on October?

I hope you do well. Have you prepared for interview questions?
Thank you brother (or sister, I don't know). I'm still preparing for the interview. It's a big headache and stressful. I pray that no one ever gets an interview!

If anyone has info about the interview, help would be greatly appreciated
. I already checked brother cvimm's posts about the interview. It was really helpful.