Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Even though this forum is not for other topic rather than immigration, but we all are in the same ship and need this information.
8 Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work
1. Be patient
Don't hop into the next flight to see your partner when you miss them. Wait till the time is right. Occasional surprises are fun, but don't go over the top.
2. Try to trust
There will always be doubt, no matter what you say. As human beings, it's tough for us to believe when we cannot see. But some amount faith can prove to be exceedingly helpful.
3. Balance space
Don't try to compensate for the physical distance, by encroaching into personal, emotional space. Everyone has friends and exes. Learn to deal with them.
4. Express
If you can't touch, doesn't mean you can't feel. Take time out to tell them what it means, just to know that you have them, once in a while. Don't let the unsaid go unheard.
5. Share
It's okay if time zones act up and your better half is asleep while you are struggling on a bad day. Leave a text. Let them be a part of what's happening.
6. Refrain from temptation
Talk about your fears. If you're scared that there's a high chance you might cheat, with all the immense opportunity around, tell them. They will be really pissed, but they'll also remind you why you shouldn't.
7. Plan it out
Lets face it. You barely get time together. Don't leave everything to the last minute. Plan what how you'll spend your time together, even if it's as minute as cuddling up indoors.
8. Gift your love
It always works, no matter how much your partner says its unnecessary. A courier from you, even if it's a small cheesy gift, will put a wide smile on their face and make their day.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Salam Yasmeen143: :D :D :D
Yeah, I will consider as the interview is waived because interview is another headache which might take months for scheduling it.
I hear ya, I hope it's waived for my husband as well. I am pretty confident yours is waived :)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Even though this forum is not for other topic rather than immigration, but we all are in the same ship and need this information.
1. Be patient
Don't hop into the next flight to see your partner when you miss them. Wait till the time is right. Occasional surprises are fun, but don't go over the top.
2. Try to trust
There will always be doubt, no matter what you say. As human beings, it's tough for us to believe when we cannot see. But some amount faith can prove to be exceedingly helpful.
3. Balance space
Don't try to compensate for the physical distance, by encroaching into personal, emotional space. Everyone has friends and exes. Learn to deal with them.
4. Express
If you can't touch, doesn't mean you can't feel. Take time out to tell them what it means, just to know that you have them, once in a while. Don't let the unsaid go unheard.
5. Share
It's okay if time zones act up and your better half is asleep while you are struggling on a bad day. Leave a text. Let them be a part of what's happening.
Talk about your fears. If you're scared that there's a high chance you might cheat, with all the immense opportunity around, tell them. They will be really pissed, but they'll also remind you why you shouldn't.
7. Plan it out
Lets face it. You barely get time together. Don't leave everything to the last minute. Plan what how you'll spend your time together, even if it's as minute as cuddling up indoors.
8. Gift your love
It always works, no matter how much your partner says its unnecessary. A courier from you, even if it's a small cheesy gift, will put a wide smile on their face and make their day.
Thanks a lot for this we all need it badly.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Let's hope for the best Yasmeen143. I wish everyone get smooth process and unite with their beloved ones.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
You need to provide a copy of marriage certificate with certified copy of Nikah Khat ( both Farsi and English ).

I had sent the original which I did not know at the time as i filled it myself... Once your sponsorship is completed, you will get it back anyway.
Thank you,
is there any where I can get help one on one ...like a rep or a lawyer
i am going crazy with all this applications and gathering the documents with mixed info
I am not happy with all this :( dont know what to do :eek: :(

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
sarah jan said:
Thank you,
i am going crazy with all this applications and gathering the documents with mixed info
I am starting one form at the time now

Under sponsership agreement
What u check mark
1-Withdraw your sponsership application
2- Procceed with the application for permenant resident

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
sarah jan said:
I am starting one form at the time now

Under sponsership agreement
What u check mark
1-Withdraw your sponsership application
2- Procceed with the application for permenant resident
Proceed, feel free to ask us if you have any other questions. :)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear brother as I can see ur helping everybody thank you bro , what is ur timeline and when do u apply for ur spouse please share if u want :D . And question about s.15 I mean if any page in the note has this s.15 it's means they don't disclose all the info on the note right? Coz in my note in security page I fund this s.15 sign and I don't see any thing under security , but i see the same officer's ID who passed my medical in security section so it's means they already start security or maybe passed or they Maybe never start it so far I am really confused coz my ecase is still IP it's been more than 3 months form app recived to IP I am really confused thank you
I am not sure how CIC works but I am defintely sure its refering to criminal code of Canada ( as im studying towards policing, i was taking notes on sections... s.15(1) = Section 15 of act 1 in the criminal code of Canada.

Security remains blank on most peoples notes. CIC does not release information regarding security. That's pretty standard. Chances are your file is just in a Queue at this point. It's looking good and waiting for DM if your re medical has not expired

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFG_HR said:
Thanks Mazar_sponsor
Yasmeen, you are right they spend time on the cases. However, Mazar-sponsor do you know that from a reliable source that interview will be waived if the e-case changed to IP?
If you want to be satisfied and not worried, order GCMS note, it should be written, " wavied". Trust me, its not needed... Your close to DM ( if your medical is on Ecas and not expired ). Just be patient another month as Ecas is not reliable and not updated daily

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
AFG_HR said:
1. Be patient
2. Try to trust
3. Balance space
4. Express
5. Share
7. Plan it out
8. Gift your love
Thanks for a great reminder ! Love it

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
positivity said:
sooo over the weekend..status changed to DM!!

let's see how long the next steps will take

praying for great news from all of you...
WOWWW Congrats! What an awesome Eid gift :- D

And for those wondering; yes IP means your interview has been waived. In my notes, recommended interview waiver was dated June 13th and after the officer looked at it and approved to waive the interview, we received re-med on June 24th. You can also tell if your interview has been waived if it says: "ELIGIBILITY PASSED" meaning they trust your relationship is genuine therefore no need for interview
And yep...they blank out the security section so if yours doesn't say "started" "not started", then it's most probably in process. Or if they have the code on top right hand corner:

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
sarah jan said:
the additional Dependent /Declaration form IMM0008 should that be filled cause no dependent ?

pls help

thanks
Yes, just put N/A if you don't have any dependents. Don't skip any forms! If it doesn't apply to you, just put N/A on the form and include it in the package. Not sure what other members did...
There's also a checklist of the documents that you need to submit...so just go by that.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah jan said:
the additional Dependent /Declaration form IMM0008 should that be filled cause no dependent ?

pls help

thanks
sarah jan said:
Thank you,
Lawyers are expensive ( $2000-4000 ) and they won't do anything. They only inform you of where your application reached or When you are worried where your case is. Its up to you really. You can talk to your MP where you can get a Lawyer for Sponsorship or search by Google.

The only forms you really have to Fill are below ( If you Don't have any dependents ). I made copies of mine in my DropBox account except Police Certificate ( which i forgot with all the trouble to finish on time by Family in Law ).

I have tried to Edit and spend 45minutes-1hour trying to make this as Simple as Possible so it does not confuse you. I Hope this helps you fill your forms.

If I forgot anything, please do mention and I will edit my post for Future Members by Adding it to my Dropbox and Linking it to my Signature.

Required 3 Envelopes; 1 Big, 2 Medium and 4-5 Small.

You need this Big Envelope to put the medium and small envelopes inside this to make it easier on Visa Officer evaluate your case. ( It makes it easy on them instead of scattered )

Sponsor's Envolope: ( Medium Envelope )

IMM1344E
IMM5481E
IMM5540E

Option C Print out;

Note of Assessment 2013, you have to call and request to be sent which takes time so do it asap. They will ask some questions so have your previous Notice of Assessment ready that you may have

Photocopies of Sponsor's Passport with Visa

Gifts:

Images and receipt of Gifts you had sent to Applicant

Nikakhat certified; Farsi and English;

Applicants Police Certificate;

Done at Afghan Consulate in Canada, You will need to Provide her Passport/Copy and Taskira copy

Applicant's Envelope: ( Medium Envelope )

IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM5406E
IMM5490E
IMM5669E

Photocopies of Passport and Visas;

Family Members:

Your parents, Sisters and Brothers Work, Full Names, Date of Birth, Place of Birth

Education:

Copy of Her Education, Transcript

In a Smaller Envelope, Label, " Engagement", Wedding", " Trips " and " Chat "

Make sure these are the best photo's; You are smiling, looking at each other ( Best Photos ).

For the Chat, ( Tango, Skype, or Viber which ever you use )

Take screenshot of the longest ones you talk with from phone and move it to your computer and convert to .Jpg file ( it won't open otherwise when you take it to print ). Put into a SD card or USB. You can print them at Walmart, Costco, Shoppers Drugmart, Canadian superstore or any local photo place.

Engagement Photos ( Only 20 Photos )

Wedding Photos ( Only 20 photos )

Trips:

Images of Trips ( 20 ) to place you have spend together

Chat(s);

Photos of Tango, Skype or Viber Chat ( using Screenshot and printing it )

Very Important!!!!

Photo's have to be labeled in the back. It has to mention who the People are, Event and Location.

Double check that you have everything by going through the checklist.

Pay the fee ( $1040 ) at your financial bank and keep the copy they give you )