+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

Alireza Ar

Oct 4, 2010
Hi Dear Friends
When I was browsing cic website I found very confidential sign! I think they it is very hard to apply in federal skilled worker category! Just about 6500 people accepted as federal skilled worker in 6 months and I think it is good news for us because fewer new applicants mean faster process for us!
I hope all 2006 applicants receive their Medical soon :)
Please pray for 2007 applicants ;)
Link:
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

paljo

Jan 24, 2011
hi guys

I have filed application to London March 15,2007. I receive document request on April, 2009 and documents sent to London July, 2009. My file was transfer to Damascus on June, 2010 and received acknowledgment received by Damascus on August 2010. When do you think I will receive Medical or they will ask for update for documents as they are expired by now. Any body can help.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Lebanese applicants!! how much we will wait ?
can't we do something with the office to take our "bad political situation" into concideration?

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Alireza Ar said:
Hi Dear Friends
When I was browsing cic website I found very confidential sign! I think they it is very hard to apply in federal skilled worker category! Just about 6500 people accepted as federal skilled worker in 6 months and I think it is good news for us because fewer new applicants mean faster process for us!
I hope all 2006 applicants receive their Medical soon :)
Please pray for 2007 applicants ;)
Link:
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

WELCOME ALIREZA , I DONT THINK THIS WILL MAKE ANYTHING FASTER , JUST BEFORE THEY INTRODUCED THE CAP LIMIT THE PROCESSING FOR DMASCUS SKILLED WAS 70 MONTHS , NOW ITS 82 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

I CANT FIND AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS , I THINK ITS ONLY GETTING FASTER FOR THOSE APPLIED AFTER FEBRUARY 2008 ;(

ANYWAYS WHEN DID YOU APPLIED ALIZERA , I ALSO APPLIED 2007 AND THERE IS A THREAD FOR US WHICH I STARTED , SHARE US IN IT SO WE 2007 APPLCANT STAY UPDATED TOGETHER THIS IS THE LINK

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/damascus-2007-skilled-worker-applications-t56712.0.html

GOOD LUCK

Sep06

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
Nomination.....
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
Hurry.visitor said:
Lebanese applicants!! how much we will wait ?
can't we do something with the office to take our "bad political situation" into concideration?
I remember, during the GREEN MOVEMENT in Iran, they officially facilitated and expedited the procedure of getting visa but only for visit and temporary visa... it had no effect on us...

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Sep06 said:
I remember, during the GREEN MOVEMENT in Iran, they officially facilitated and expedited the procedure of getting visa but only for visit and temporary visa... it had no effect on us...
maybe we should send them an email or something

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, is it possible to take the medical tests somewhere outside your own country. I mean like you are living temporarily in some other country, so you receive the medical forms in your home country, your dfamily send you the forms in order to take the test in the country in which you live. If so, how is the procedure in terms of asking the medical center which is cooperating with the second country's canadian embassy to send the results to warsaw or something like that

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Sep06 said:
yeah but today almost every Arab and African country has security issues, wars, famine and poverty I don't think they can facilitate it to everyone who needs it.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just talked to a friend of mine who is a trusted lawyer regarding the time period that we have ahead to the medicals nd she said roughly 6 to 8 moths, I hope it wouldn't take longer than that too long time of 8 months

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh my god where are you guys, why don't you get back to our forum? say something , keep it alive, its like we have been frustrated, we need to give hope to each other to pass the time somehow

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
i read in another thread that when they send you the meds, they send you email too to inform you that the meds have been sent to you.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its very good to inform us of it, but this is the first time I hear this buddy, I've heard and read in different threads that the applicants are not supposed to be sent any emails unless there would be a problem. Apparently, the medicals forms are sent to us without any notice.