2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they will send you the medical forms to your Mailing address not e-mail address

heaad

Aug 3, 2010
Thanks Armintaba for your swift response. Any idea about the estimated time between sending the updated document and receiving the medical form?

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
heaad said:
Thanks Armintaba for your swift response. Any idea about the estimated time between sending the updated document and receiving the medical form?
start expecting after the 4th month to recieve the meds

karmoncan

Jan 3, 2011
Hi guys, good to find a group like me. I am a 2006 applicant also. updated Decemeber 2010. I read on your thread that once you receive medicals, this means that you're done and you made it. This is what armintaba said. How can we guarantee this? Do you mean that they do our security check before we receive the medicals?

karmoncan

Jan 3, 2011
But what makes you so sure. Please share your experience. I read on different threads that security checks are done after medicals.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are 2 checking parts, and the most inportant one's gonna be before the medical test.

karmoncan

Jan 3, 2011
Good news, thanks armintaba though Qorax thread about the process emphasizes that security check are after medicals. I have a friend who sent a query to embassy before receiving his medicals and he got the reply that background checks are ongoing. He did his medicals now and waiting so does this mean that he and his family are done now with security check? Thanx

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
The Warsaw embassy sent to me a request for original police certificate from Saudi Arabia as I didnt provide it in my updated file,
they gave me 90 days to obtain it,
I worked in Saudi between 2003 and 2004 , the saudi embassy dont mediate in such papers, what should I do ???

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theone said:
The Warsaw embassy sent to me a request for original police certificate from Saudi Arabia as I didnt provide it in my updated file,
they gave me 90 days to obtain it,
I worked in Saudi between 2003 and 2004 , the saudi embassy dont mediate in such papers, what should I do ???
Dear theone, when did you send your documents, please let me know

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
You can obtain the police certificate in 2 weeks but if u live here... i think u must contact the saudi embassy to check the procedures.. and i dont think the warsaw officer will extend the deadline, as he assumes that u have more time,, and he assumes that u were doing it... so just hurry up and do it as soon as u can.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

Theone Good news, this means they are active on your file, once you send the Saudi PC you should soon receive medicals.
Regarding PPC, KSA authorities does not give such? or what?
If they don't give such paper you should send to warsaw explaining, if you can send supporting proof it would be better. If they do give but you should go in person, then you might need to visit KSA and get the PC in person, If you can't for some or any reason then also you need to communicate with Warsaw and explain, hopefully they will accept your reasoning. I read about someone who had to go to KSA for 2 days just to get the paper, don't know if you can have it remotely sent by mail.

Guys as noted before, there are 2 types of checks:
1- Background checks (education, experience, ect...) before medicals.
2- Security checks, during and after medicals.

Basically if one passes the background checks, and medicals, and one knows for sure there is no security related reason not to be accepted, then insha2 Allah he/she will be accepted.

theone, i have 2 questions for you:

1- When did you send your updates?
2- what month of 2006 did you apply, can you remind us?

T

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No dear it does not mean a fast processing of theone's case, adversely, I think they have taken his file too late since one of our members here got this email 5 days after sending the UL, and also my mailing address has been changed to the new one that I sent them recently in my updated forms last month, so as you say we should have got our medicals days ago .Right?

Sep06

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
Nomination.....
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
armintaba said:
No dear it does not mean a fast processing of theone's case, adversely, I think they have taken his file too late since one of our members here got this email 5 days after sending the UL, and also my mailing address has been changed to the new one that I sent them recently in my updated forms last month, so as you say we should have got our medicals days ago .Right?
Armin,
How long after sending your updated docs, they changed your address?
It's almost 5 weeks that I sent my update, but still they haven't updated my address :mad: