Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
I just have a q guys..
I received my Medical exams doc.. but those ppl in Warsaw they wrote on the documents Single.. and they sent me the medical exams for my spouse and my children,,, I dont know if it is necessary to correct this mistake ,, or just leave it.?

Note; the test has already done and has been sent.

T
BR

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
guys check under my name in the left ,,, all my details are there all the time!!

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theone said:
guys check under my name in the left ,,, all my details are there all the time!!
Dude, there is no documents sending date, please add it or write it over here

fadishek

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-7-2009
File Transfer...
16-06-2009
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-10-2010
Passport Req..
27-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2011
theone said:
The Warsaw embassy sent to me a request for original police certificate from Saudi Arabia as I didnt provide it in my updated file,
they gave me 90 days to obtain it,
I worked in Saudi between 2003 and 2004 , the saudi embassy dont mediate in such papers, what should I do ???
Dear friends,
I'm affraid that warsaw office won't accept any reason for not submitting the pcc (police clearance certificate) from KSA. I contacted them several times and they insisted that it's very neccessary and they won't accept any exceptions in that. So, I had to travel to KSA on Omrah visa and had it done by myself. Believe me, KSA ambassy in damascus are useless and unco-operative as well as there officers are so rude. God be with you!

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
fadishek said:
Dear friends,
I'm affraid that warsaw office won't accept any reason for not submitting the pcc (police clearance certificate) from KSA. I contacted them several times and they insisted that it's very neccessary and they won't accept any exceptions in that. So, I had to travel to KSA on Omrah visa and had it done by myself. Believe me, KSA ambassy in damascus are useless and unco-operative as well as there officers are so rude. God be with you!
You are right ,,, I sent them a cover letter but they still insist on that paper!!!!
A friend of mine is living in Saudi, Can he do it on my behalf ?!!??[

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
No he cant, coz they must take ur finger prints,, :(

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
As noted.

Dam2006 and Ali-GHG, bro's where are you? miss u.

Back to expectations. guys when do you expect us starting to get Medicals?

If they treat us just like 2005 batch, Middle of february or March should bring something.

What do you think guys?

BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
great, the thread is acive again...
from yesterday till now 10s of new posts :D

keep it up guys

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi youskal and all the friends here.

nothing new here yet, im expecting the meds to be received by april maximum! lets see. we to have to wait, no other choice lol

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Hey Guys

No one will answer my previous q..
Or maybe i wrote the q with an invisible ink?

T
BR

fadishek

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-7-2009
File Transfer...
16-06-2009
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-10-2010
Passport Req..
27-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2011
theone said:
You are right ,,, I sent them a cover letter but they still insist on that paper!!!!
A friend of mine is living in Saudi, Can he do it on my behalf ?!!??[
Hi friend, there is no easy way to say that but nobody can do it for you as you have to be present by yourself in order to take your whole fingers prints (all ten fingers). But the good news is that you can get it any where in KSA not where you stayed, for me I lived in Riyadh between 2005-2007 however I got the PCC from Mekka. It takes usualy 2-3 working days.
good luck everybody.
BR
Fadi

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youskal said:
Dam2006 and Ali-GHG, bro's where are you? miss u.
Back to expectations. guys when do you expect us starting to get Medicals?
If they treat us just like 2005 batch, Middle of february or March should bring something.
What do you think guys?
BR
Hey my dear friend,
I think from now on we should expect to receive it at any moment. as armintaba said the Warsaw office has started to send medical and ppr for some late 2005 applicants so it would be quite reasonable to expect them to send medical form for first row of 2006 applicants.
when it comes it would be like a flood and the other applicant will receive it one by one.
Be prepared for the next phase of our journey !!!
BR

@ LeEmperor:
If u mean that you're married but they have written you are single in your form, so why they sent you medical forms of your wife and your child?
They know that you are married and have a wife and children, because you received their medical forms.
I think you shouldn't be worried about anything.
If they filled in one of the fields mistakenly, it is their problem not yours and they will fix it by themselves.
BR

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Lemperor,

sorry i did not notice the question as it is written in an invisible ink, believe me. Regarding the question: if i was you i would have told them the story by email and leave it by their hands. At the same time you should not worry much as far as it is their mistake not yours. just tell them to be safe in mind and to avoid any delay even if it is their own mistake.