Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
armintaba said:
Its very good to inform us of it, but this is the first time I hear this buddy, I've heard and read in different threads that the applicants are not supposed to be sent any emails unless there would be a problem. Apparently, the medicals forms are sent to us without any notice.
well thats what i know, till i read what in this thread, they said that they send you a msg.
ill search again for the thread and ill post here for you.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
armintaba said:
Thanks buddy, wish you could leave us the link you are following
guys check out the thread by your self

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60141.0.html

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Guys, I received the meds, but they didnt send any email or notification.. so no need ppl to search. here is the right answer.
Good luck all :-X

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada medical care costs and insurance for new immigrants

Canada, 4th February: Canada has been witnessing increasing rise in the costs of health and medical care in the recent years.

The health-care system in Canada is in need of reforms to not just make the healthcare and medical care in Canada more affordable but also for bringing significant improvements in terms of quality.

This is especially important keeping in the view the fact that healthcare eats up around 50 percent of the Ontario’s program spending and it might go even higher to 80 percent by the year 2030 if no steps are taken to control rising costs of healthcare in Canada.

Several Canadian provinces are waking up to the need for reforms and are taking steps to control healthcare costs. Ontario took the initiative by announcing reduction of around 50 percent in the prices of the generic drugs along with wiping away of incentive fees to manufacturers of generic drugs.

It was followed by B.C. (British Columbia) and Quebec in introducing measures for controlling high costs of medical and healthcare in Canada. While B.C. announced introduction of fee-for-procedure payments to hospitals, Quebec proposed for payments on every single medical visit.

Private funding for knee surgery, cataract and hip surgery is on the agenda of a couple of Canadian provinces.

What steps are needed—?

• Nurses and doctors in Canada should take their responsibilities for giving suggestions with regard to bringing improvisations in quality and efficiency in the healthcare in Canada.

• Universities and research organizations must play their role in bringing everyone closer by involving the media for getting consultations from the public.

• Drug manufacturers must suggest cost saving techniques. • Academics should chalk out proposal for promoting good health in the nation.

Health coverage for newcomers in Canada---—

• If you are a potential immigrant wanting to move to any of the Canadian provinces including British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, make sure to buy short-term healthcare insurance from any private company before you arrive here. The reason is that you will not be eligible for health plan incentives till you have stayed for a minimum of three months after moving here. In case, you don’t do so, at least ensure to get health insurance within 5 days after arriving in Canada.

• After your arrival in Canada. Apply soon for a health card in the concerned Canadian province to get free health coverage in Canada by showing three identity proofs of your immigration status in Canada.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude come on you resumed!!!

A 2004 iranian applicant received his medicals yesterday and also a 2005 applicant who was waiting alot for the medicals (longer than usual time) received an email asking more information or documents regarding his job and military service.

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
armintaba said:
Dude come on you resumed!!!

A 2004 iranian applicant received his medicals yesterday and also a 2005 applicant who was waiting alot for the medicals (longer than usual time) received an email asking more information or documents regarding his job and military service.
The think is most of us have sent updates and are waiting for medicals. I am personally one such person but the thing is they don't even send an email confirming that they received the updated documents.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They dont send any type of confirmation letter or email on receiving our UL, but check out your cic page nd make sure if your mailing address is still the old one or new one if changed

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
armintaba said:
They dont send any type of confirmation letter or email on receiving our UL, but check out your cic page nd make sure if your mailing address is still the old one or new one if changed
Good point! This will work out for me, because I had a change of address and also of name spelling but probably won't work for those who had none. In addition, I had to send them a missing form and later my PCCs, for which I didn't receive any confirmation either. My big question here, however, is, what date would count as my UL (updated letter?) date here? The date of sending the bulk of the documents (which was Oct. 2010) or the date of sending the third and last document (Dec. 2010)?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also sent them one of my ppcs about 20 days ago, cus I live in some other country not my home country, so my currenet country ppc was approved about 20 days ago then I sent them. in my own case, after 20 days of submission of the whole UL the address was replaced with the new one. I dont know how they count and what the countiing starting date is either.

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi, how come they are still processing the 2004 applicants and even still with medicals of 2005 applicants if they have the same main figures of us which is daamascus main office and tranferrred to warsaw! that is a disaster for us 2006 applicants, is not it?

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
Dam2006 said:
hi, how come they are still processing the 2004 applicants and even still with medicals of 2005 applicants if they have the same main figures of us which is daamascus main office and tranferrred to warsaw! that is a disaster for us 2006 applicants, is not it?
I'm not aware of the general statistics but one should also take into consideration certain exceptions, like people who have real issues in the files. However, it's a fact that we're all Dam-2006-trans-Warsaw in this thread and we're all apparently awaiting our medicals.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dam2006 said:
there, the only outlook is that they are not organised and they dont care about people's lives, time and destiny.

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
armintaba said:
there, the only outlook is that they are not organised and they dont care about people's lives, time and destiny.
I'm in India with my wife and daughter, studying for a master's degree, which will finish in about 6 months from now. Me and my wife hope to get our Canada imm. visas till then. Otherwise, I'm already thinking of crazy options, such as going somewhere illegally, because we've been waiting for 5 years and, as you said, these guys in Canada don't care about our lives.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
armintaba said:

Could you explain please what you mean by that , do you mean you asked to change your address when you send them the Update!!

or otherwise why everybody is checking the CIC site what is there to be changesd????