AOR Received.
March, 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Thanks bouncer. Do I need to mail it too?

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
In the beginning of January its going to be 13 months that i have applied under CEC, no MR still. so frustrating ...can anyone tell me the police clearance is valid for how many months plz?

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Rickykahlon13 said:
Thanks bouncer. Do I need to mail it too?
No Just email is good

mkduke

Dec 29, 2014
Hi all,

My application was received on the 10th of March but I had not received any communication from CIC since then. I ordered the GCMS notes a month ago and just received them. According to the notes, I was send a medical request in September. Unfortunately, I never received the email.

Can anyone suggest the contents of the medical email they received? Which form should I fill out along with the medical? Is there a unique form they send for each application or can I get a generic one online?

Is there any deadline to submit the medicals after receiving the email?

Seniors please help.

For anyone who has not heard back from CIC, I would HIGHLY recommend getting the GCMS notes!

Thank you

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
mrwait said:
In the beginning of January its going to be 13 months that i have applied under CEC, no MR still. so frustrating ...can anyone tell me the police clearance is valid for how many months plz?
1 year and I Think we may be asked to do it again if we pass eligibility.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
mkduke said:
Hi all,

My application was received on the 10th of March but I had not received any communication from CIC since then. I ordered the GCMS notes a month ago and just received them. According to the notes, I was send a medical request in September. Unfortunately, I never received the email.

Can anyone suggest the contents of the medical email they received? Which form should I fill out along with the medical? Is there a unique form they send for each application or can I get a generic one online?

Seniors please help.

For anyone who has not heard back from CIC, I would HIGHLY recommend getting the GCMS notes!

Thank you
Go for upfront medicals . you will be good and must say you are Lucky

mkduke

Dec 29, 2014
bouncer said:
Go for upfront medicals . you will be good and must say you are Lucky
Lucky with what? Should I just go ahead and submit the medicals? What about the forms required along with the medical?

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
mkduke said:
Lucky with what? Should I just go ahead and submit the medicals? What about the forms required along with the medical?
You don't need to worry about all that. Doctor will take care. Just schedule an appointment and go for it

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
You are lucky that they haven't rejected your application as they haven't received your meds for so long. Back when I applied there was a 60-day deadline to submit the meds. Go do your medical ASAP!

Go to an E-medical enabled clinic and they should be able to find your name in the system, if it's still there!

mkduke said:
Hi all,

Seniors please help.

Thank you

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
mkduke said:
Hi all,

Seniors please help.

Thank you
Thanks mkduke for the information.

I need information for getting GCMS notes, Can anyone please guide.
I had filed my CEC through lawyer with his email id, Can I order GCMS notes with my own email id, Since I requested my lawyer to get GCMS but he is refusing and not taking interest to order GCMS notes.

Please let me know can I go with my email or it will be any issue since my CEC file has lawyer email id.

Thanks,

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
April 2014 applicant, AOR received 27 May 2014, Nothing since, eCas says "application received". I do see that they say they will review applications "in order of receipt". I just wonder how others who applied after have already got medicals and some even their PR? The process is not very transparent and it is very slow.

mkduke

Dec 29, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Thanks mkduke for the information.

I need information for getting GCMS notes, Can anyone please guide.
I had filed my CEC through lawyer with his email id, Can I order GCMS notes with my own email id, Since I requested my lawyer to get GCMS but he is refusing and not taking interest to order GCMS notes.

Please let me know can I go with my email or it will be any issue since my CEC file has lawyer email id.

Thanks,
I currently reside in Canada so I applied for the notes though this: cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

It took exactly 30 days (as stated on the website) for the notes to be sent. For my personal experience, I would recommend ignoring your lawyer on this one (as did I). There is not reason not to get this useful information as it might help you understand the current status of your application and if there are any perceived obstacles in the mind of the immigration officer.

Hope this helps.

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
mkduke said:
I currently reside in Canada so I applied for the notes though this: cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

It took exactly 30 days (as stated on the website) for the notes to be sent. For my personal experience, I would recommend ignoring your lawyer on this one (as did I). There is not reason not to get this useful information as it might help you understand the current status of your application and if there are any perceived obstacles in the mind of the immigration officer.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the information.
I am also currently in Canada, but I need little more information before applying for GCMS notes.
If I use my email for GCMS, does it will have any impact on CEC processing since CEC file has lawyer email.
or GCMS email id request and CEC file email id are independent.
Does your CEC file has lawyer email id or your's.
please let me know.

Thanks,

mkduke

Dec 29, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Thanks for the information.
I am also currently in Canada, but I need little more information before applying for GCMS notes.
If I use my email for GCMS, does it will have any impact on CEC processing since CEC file has lawyer email.
or GCMS email id request and CEC file email id are independent.
Does your CEC file has lawyer email id or your's.
please let me know.

Thanks,
You seem to be in the exact same situation as I was in. My application was also linked with my lawyers email address. This should not impact your application at all. You can use your email address for the GCMS note.

Leeeeeo

Dec 31, 2014
ganapathi said:
Applied on april 15th and reached cic 0n 22nd april
got gcms notes today

Assemsments:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Medicals: Not started
Misrepresentation:
other Reqs:
Final:

what does it mean?
Still they didnt touched my file?
I am actually in the same situation. My application reached CIC on April 17, and received AOR on May 9. Today I received my GCMS notes, and my status is exactly the same as yours. Quite frustrating, but I suspect there's nothing much I can do about it.