+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to write in Visa Office in Appendix C?

ANNRRAMOS

May 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.

I need help…

I will be sponsored by my spouse (outland).I’m applying PR in Canada where he lives. I live in Manila and I had my Medical Examination two days ago (in Manila). On the Appendix C #3, visa office I initially wrote ‘Manila,Phillipines’ but the front desk told me to write the office where all the forms will be sent so I changed it to ‘Mississuaga,Canada’. I’m just bothered if it’s right because of the following statement that is written in our checklist:

“MAILING YOUR APPLICATION
Include all the completed forms and required documents in an envelope and send them to your sponsor. Your sponsor is responsible to send your permanent resident visa application together with his/her sponsorship application to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M). Once the sponsorship application of your sponsor is approved, your permanent resident visa application will be sent to the Manila visa office for processing.”

I’ll be back at that clinic on May 24th to get Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A. I’m still confused and so bothered, still thinking if the front desk on the clinic was right. I hope someone can help me before I go back there. I plan to change it as early as possible to avoid delays.

Thanks,
Ann

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
what i heard is that u need to write the ofiice that's going to process ur application not cpc-m
and in your case you have to write you visa office
i guess it's manila
other members can also give thier opinion
hope it helps
jma

ANNRRAMOS

May 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much JMA.

It really helped me a lot. Maybe I’ll be calling the clinic for them to change the visa office to ‘Manila’ again.

:)