+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) - TOTAL WAITING TIME - LET'S share..

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
priya_kan said:
Hi All,

As per my understanding, the university attested sealed envelope should contain the transcripts and the academic transcript request form (downloaded from WES site). Is it correct? Please help

Thanks!!
yes!!!!! your degree certificate as well....

AndySin007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Original NDVO Transf to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
18-03-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
to WVO
Med's Request
14-04-2015 MR
Med's Done....
17-04-2015 MR Completed
Interview........
25-04-2015 TL
Passport Req..
12-05-2015 DM
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015 PPR
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Sar2014 said:
I sent on 26th April through DHL from India.
Today's status(12th Apr) completed.Expecting hard copy delivery in 2 to 3 days since paid for international express courier.
Was the envelope signed across the closure flap by controller of examination ? or just the university seal at the back ?

manawalians

Jul 3, 2014
Leo_51 said:
Dear
Can you please guide me which document did u submit for WES as i have sent my attested copy of degree and transcript in a sealed envelop as they mentioned on their website, and now they have cancelled saying that insufficient documents.
Can anyone please guide me. I have done my BS from Sir Syed university of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.

Please send your reply on my id : asimkhan_51 @ yahoo.com

Best Regards
Asim
Hello Asim,
Nice to know you here, Ok you also need to dispatch matric and f.sc certificates attested from your board along with your application. By the way what is ur NOC?

Thank you
Rashid

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Hi
WES received my entire package on July 30th, by when can I expect my report.
Does it actually takes 20 busines days, thats almost a month, or it might be faster than that.
I think i will upgrade to one day shipping.
with my NOC - 2173, I need to hurry up.

does any one think 2174 would still b alive ?

thanks
Anurag

shraybhatnagar

Aug 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO, Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
About to be filled
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
Hey folks,

I am about to get my credentials verified from WES for FSWP - Canadian Immigration, I am aware of that following documents are to be sent , as I am only getting my Under Graduation Degree evaluated - Bachelor of Technology. (Is it necessary to get my Sr. Secondary Credentials also Verified?)

1. Color Photocopy of 8 marksheets of each semester as issued by University.
2. Transcript to be sent to WES by my University
My University does not believe in sending out the transcript on their own to WES, however they will give it to me in a sealed envelope with address of WES on the envelope.
a. Can I send it out on my own along with the Marksheets to WES on my Own ? (Of Course, without opening the Envelope?

b. Is it necessary to send the International Transcript form which is provided by WES also to be filled and sent with the application ?

c. Is it necessary to send out Photocopy of Degree as well, I read in the blog, that is also to be sent ?

Kindly suggest by clarifying my highlighted bold doubts.

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
shraybhatnagar said:
Hey folks,

I am about to get my credentials verified from WES for FSWP - Canadian Immigration, I am aware of that following documents are to be sent , as I am only getting my Under Graduation Degree evaluated - Bachelor of Technology. (Is it necessary to get my Sr. Secondary Credentials also Verified?) Is this the secondary school? if yes, not necessary.

1. Color Photocopy of 8 marksheets of each semester as issued by University.
2. Transcript to be sent to WES by my University
My University does not believe in sending out the transcript on their own to WES, however they will give it to me in a sealed envelope with address of WES on the envelope.
a. Can I send it out on my own along with the Marksheets to WES on my Own ? (Of Course, without opening the Envelope?
This is ok
b. Is it necessary to send the International Transcript form which is provided by WES also to be filled and sent with the application ?
It must be included in the sealed envelope and must be signed by your university. In your own application, not necessary. just write the reference number on the envelope
c. Is it necessary to send out Photocopy of Degree as well, I read in the blog, that is also to be sent ?

What is the requirement for your country? In my case, i have to submit copies of all my degree diplomas.
Kindly suggest by clarifying my highlighted bold doubts.

shraybhatnagar

Aug 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO, Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
About to be filled
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
Thanks a ton, I intended to ask this also, that my college is not getting listed under the Preliminary tool - Amity University, Noida (India).
But is present in "Association of Indian Universities" - link shared by WES.

I called them up, the lady said that we are not sure about it, you need to officially send the documents across, then only we would be able to check and verify.
Had a word with David Cohen's assistant (My consulting firm), they said, it happens sometimes under Preliminary tool, college is not listed .

My concern, should I send to WES or not ???

Also, I have just done Graduation - Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science), I dont need to get my 10, 10+2 credentials verified from WES, just the B.Tech degree. Right ??

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
shraybhatnagar said:
Thanks a ton, I intended to ask this also, that my college is not getting listed under the Preliminary tool - Amity University, Noida (India).

I called them up, the lady said that we are not sure about it, you need to officially send the documents across, then only we would be able to check and verify.
Had a word with David Cohen's assistant (My consulting firm), they said, it happens sometimes under Preliminary tool, college is not listed .

My concern, should I send to WES or not ???

Also, I have just done Graduation - Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science), I dont need to get my 10, 10+2 credentials verified from WES, just the B.Tech degree. Right ??
If you completed at least two years post secondary education then you only need to submit that.

Go send it! :)

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
shraybhatnagar said:

My concern, should I send to WES or not ??? you asked this somewhere in another thread and someone replied that his university too is not listed in the prelim tool, but got a positive evaluation. I think you should give it a try. Uv got no other choice. Unless you wanna try CES or ICAS which are for more slow.

Also, I have just done Graduation - Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science), I dont need to get my 10, 10+2 credentials verified from WES, just the B.Tech degree. Right ?? Right

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hello Seniors,

I have a doubt regarding GPA in WES evaluation report.
how much GPA is required for qualifying in FSW program Canada.

pls reply

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
itsmerags said:
Hello Seniors,

pls reply
i think they don't care about your GPA, only your degrees.

angieangel

Jul 21, 2014
anuragchigs said:
Hi
WES received my entire package on July 30th, by when can I expect my report.
Does it actually takes 20 busines days, thats almost a month, or it might be faster than that.
I think i will upgrade to one day shipping.
with my NOC - 2173, I need to hurry up.

does any one think 2174 would still b alive ?

thanks

It is quite likely that u will receive your report before the stated due date (20 working days). Other persons have reported this and it has been my experience as well. It is best that you have it sent to you via courier as snail mail will be painfully slow and cost you valuable time. Unfortunately I cant speak about caps but its always best to try.
Anurag

angieangel

Jul 21, 2014
itsmerags said:
Hello Seniors,

pls reply
You will only earn points based on the highest credential assessed. GPA will not influence decision

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
sriramkb said:
Yes, it is possible. You can edit your address if your report is not yet Delivered. Even if it is delivered, You can order an additional report and send it to your brother in Canada.

This is a very better idea if you are waiting only for your IELTS Result. You can send all the documents to your brother and ask him to put the WES report in place once he receives it and send the package to CIC. This saves around 5 to 7 days for you.
Hi All,

Has any one actually tried to change the address / Recipient in the WES Order Details? I have sent them an email today and awaiting response from them. In my case, my brother is in Canada and since I am applying for 2171 (pretty hot @ 191 acceptances till date), I really want to save any time that I could.

I am only waiting for the WES report, rest all is done (or will be done in 3-4 days). Please let me know if you have any experience or suggestions in changing of the address.

Thanks!

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
wolf_metallo said:
Hi All,

Has any one actually tried to change the address / Recipient in the WES Order Details? I have sent them an email today and awaiting response from them. In my case, my brother is in Canada and since I am applying for 2171 (pretty hot @ 191 acceptances till date), I really want to save any time that I could.

I am only waiting for the WES report, rest all is done (or will be done in 3-4 days). Please let me know if you have any experience or suggestions in changing of the address.

Thanks!
yes you can change it anytime as long as you didn't receive email that they already processed it. good luck