+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) - TOTAL WAITING TIME - LET'S share..

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
mpmalvar said:
yes you can change it anytime as long as you didn't receive email that they already processed it. good luck
Thank you friend! Good luck to you too ! :)

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi Folks,
My WES evaluation completed and sent on 25th August but I have not received it in Abu Dhabi yet. I had selected regular mail option which does not have a tracking number. Should I wait for the delivery or consider it lost as it has been 16 days already.

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Sohaib89 said:
Hi Folks,
My WES evaluation completed and sent on 25th August but I have not received it in Abu Dhabi yet. I had selected regular mail option which does not have a tracking number. Should I wait for the delivery or consider it lost as it has been 16 days already.
Hey,
looks like it's a kind of norm for a regular mail. You can only be patient.

(There was a case discussed on another forum with a guy who recived his diplomas months after WES has dispached them)

glbong42

Sep 7, 2014
Sohaib89 said:
Hi Folks,
I almost fall into the same problem. Last week, I submitted my documents to WES and paid the fee online with the standard mail option only. Later, after reading through the forum, I found out that it can take ages before one can receive the result back if it's dispatch via standard mail. So, I contacted the WES by email to avail the international shipping delivery because the option online was already disabled since the evaluation was in progress already. Yesterday, they replied my email and asked me to pay ~80 dollars plus tax for to have my documents delivered via international shipping. So I paid for it with no hesitation because in the end it will be worth paying for it than worrying whether your document is lost on its way or not.

Documents via Standard Mail can take more time to arrive than the processing that the WES takes to evaluate your credentials.

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
glbong42 said:
I almost fall into the same problem. Last week, I submitted my documents to WES and paid the fee online with the standard mail option only. Later, after reading through the forum, I found out that it can take ages before one can receive the result back if it's dispatch via standard mail. So, I contacted the WES by email to avail the international shipping delivery because the option online was already disabled since the evaluation was in progress already. Yesterday, they replied my email and asked me to pay ~80 dollars plus tax for to have my documents delivered via international shipping. So I paid for it with no hesitation because in the end it will be worth paying for it than worrying whether your document is lost on its way or not.

Documents via Standard Mail can take more time to arrive than the processing that the WES takes to evaluate your credentials.
Hi there,

How did you place the duplicate order? Do you pay online?

When I do it online, it's rounding up to 165 dollars, including tax.

glbong42

Sep 7, 2014
FSWapplicant123 said:
Hi there,

How did you place the duplicate order? Do you pay online?

When I do it online, it's rounding up to 165 dollars, including tax.
I did not order a duplicate. I just emailed the WES to have my pending evaluation to be delivered one via International Shipping method once done. So I had to pay an additional 80 dollar + tax for it.

What is the breakdown of 165 dollars? From what I know, duplicate cost only 30 dollars + international shipping around 80 dollars + "harmonized tax".

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear All,

I would like to know that how long WES takes to issue ECA, after they have changed status of my documents from "Evaluation in Progress" to "Accepted".
Does it mean that they will issue the ECA now immediately or it will again take my case to some another stage which will have it's own time??
Does anyone knows that after converting of each documents status to "ACCEPTED" how long does it take for WES to issue the ECA? (I have submitted SSC, HSC, BE, MBA, MCS) degrees.

Best regards,
George

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Does anyone knows that after converting of each documents status to "ACCEPTED" how long does it take for WES to issue the ECA?
hi managersonline, i hope now you get to end of the rope and get your ECA, i have the same issue, i will be glad if you explain how long it takes?

November 18 Evaluation in Progress
Academic Transcript Accepted
Degree Certificate Accepted
Passport Accepted

i get an email stating that "WES has received all the documents.scheduled for completion on 12/16/2014".
it should take only 20 days!. now i'm afraid that i can't apply to FSW on time specially because of Christmas vacation :'(.
is there is any faster track to get WES result ?

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi All:

I feel WES is doing this intentionally as i cant see why they cannot not hire more staff or compel people to pay more to get expedited service. ;D :eek:

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
i have just received my WES email stating that "Canadian equivalency summary bachelor's degree"
is this means that i'm eligible to 21 point by CIC?

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
I am not to sure about that.

But it might be what it says it is.

The points calculated will be at the final discretion of CIC. But you seems OK.

Your completion on the 16th December 2014 seems ok compared with me. My status still remains 'Documents received - Review in Progress' for 14 working days.

How long did your status stayed from mine to Evaluation in Progress?

Its so sad that WES will not account as part of the 20 working days the window from 'Documents received - Review in Progress' to 'Evaluation in Progress - Expected completion date is xx-xxx-XXXX.

They keep people in that window :'( :eek: :( :mad: :-X

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
here_I_come said:
How long did your status stayed from mine to Evaluation in Progress?
i already received WES result yesterday 8)
here it is my timeline :
November 14 review in progress
November 18 Evaluation in Progress
November 27 completed

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi New_traveller,

Congratulations after all. Its seems WES turned out well for you.

I sent you a private message. Please kindly check your inbox

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
WES please help us. The ECA report is what is outstanding. :mad:

Is there any expedited process available that we can take advantage of?

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
My wife and I plan to put in 2 separate applications (one in which she is the primary applicant and the other one with me as a primary). Under the EE system, even dependents need to submit the WES evaluation. So I have 1 question:

-->Since we both will need 2 certificates from WES (one for each application), can I just ask for one additional duplicate copy? Are duplicates accepted as proof of evaluation?