+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) - TOTAL WAITING TIME - LET'S share..

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hi all after an unbelievable amount of prayers from my mom and emails and callz 2 wes finally i saw my completed report on the website best of luck 2 all who ve yet 2 see theirs, my canadian equivalecy is bachelors 3years can anyone plz guide me how many points will this fetch me. thank u in adv

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Bingka said:
Hiya all!
My documents were received by WES last may 26th. The day after i checked, it stated that review was in progress. Two days after, i read its announcement that due to the bulk of applications they got, reports will be done in 20 business days. I got disappointed and im sure other's did too. I had to email them to which they replied promptly stating that its usually for applications they received on a later date. They gave me 9th of June as its completion date. And i read from one of the posts here that sometimes WES sends the report a day earlier or two before its completion date. Which was great to hear. May i ask anyone here who already gotten their WES report if what courier did WES use to send the quickest delivery? Since i chose that option and i live in southeast asia.
Thank you all!!!
This is just an update: I got an email from WES stating that they have completed and sent the report.So now its the 4th June instead of the completion date that they have set. My report said i completed secondary school and 2 yr diploma college...( i am a BSN graduate and an RN) but since we only had years 6 (elementary) 4 (high school) and 4 (bsn college)...oh well..so long as i have the ECA now..its alright..God bless to you all

cprograme84

Apr 29, 2014
Hello,

I had submitted my application to WES on May 26th and my documents were delivered to WES on 28th May, After 3 days WES updated that receipt of the documents and then that Documents are under review, on 4th June I got an email that the document are complete and evaluation is under process and they would complete it by July 2nd.

The standard processing for WES was 7 to 10 days, which they extended to 20 days, then why is my completion date marked for completion nearly 1 month after receipt of documents? What can i do to request to expedite the process?

I did send an email to WES via the contact us page, but not sure if that would make any difference,

Kindly guide and how can I get my report on an earlier date.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
cprograme84 said:
Hello,

I had submitted my application to WES on May 26th and my documents were delivered to WES on 28th May, After 3 days WES updated that receipt of the documents and then that Documents are under review, on 4th June I got an email that the document are complete and evaluation is under process and they would complete it by July 2nd.

The standard processing for WES was 7 to 10 days, which they extended to 20 days, then why is my completion date marked for completion nearly 1 month after receipt of documents? What can i do to request to expedite the process?

I did send an email to WES via the contact us page, but not sure if that would make any difference,

Kindly guide and how can I get my report on an earlier date.
there are many applicants now that used WES fir their evaluation. Yours is just on normal track nowadays, I dont think there's a way to expedite it.. did u use international courier for you to receive it? if yes, Dont worry, once they've finished it, it'll just take 3-4 days of shipping

mbprajapati

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
My WES ECA status is "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery". How many days it will take from here to get report at home? I am from India and ordered for International Express delivery.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
mbprajapati said:
My WES ECA status is "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery". How many days it will take from here to get report at home? I am from India and ordered for International Express delivery.
The status might change to "Completed" today. If it does then you will get it in 5-7 days

j03yl3x

Jun 20, 2014
Just to share a good news, the processing for myself was quite fast, 2 days only

Here is my timeline:
16th June - transcripts and cert received (confirmed via Fedex tracking)
19th June - WES update on my status as "Received all documents and now processing"
20th June(night) - WES sent me an auto email to confirm the receipt of my documents and that processing on ongoing
21st June(morning) - WES updated my status as completed report, i was able to see my report online

Now i'm just waiting for the report to arrive home which may take up to 2 weeks.

So this is a good news for all who are waiting. When i applied almost 3 weeks ago the processing was posted as 10 days only, but after a day they revised it to 20 days thus i was prepared to wait for 4 weeks processing.

Just make sure you followed the requirements for the transcripts and hope that the processing will be as smooth as mine

Arky

Jun 22, 2014
Dear
Can you please guide me which document did u submit for WES as i have sent my attested copy of degree and transcript in a sealed envelop as they mentioned on their website, and now they have cancelled saying that insufficient documents.
Can anyone please guide me. I have done my BS from Sir Syed university of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.

Please send your reply on my id : asimkhan_51 @ yahoo.com

Best Regards
Asim

Dear Asim
Iam also from Pakistan and applied on 24 may 2014 for WES evaluation.
The format of my degree and transcript are approved according to their requirement and they ask me to provide matric and inter certificates and marksheets to be sent directly to wes by board office.
It is another hactic job but I have sent my docs directly by board and know my status is review in progress

micoyz

Jul 4, 2014
hi all..mga kabayan..pls help..what is my first step? i have already my sealed TOR ready and my photocopy diploma..i have questions

1. do i need to apply online first and pay thru CC before i will send my docs?

2. is it OK to send the docs TOR and diploma thru DHL on the same day? i understand that TOR sender will be my institution and for my diploma it is me..

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
Yipeee
My Order Completed Just Now !

All applicants please note
My Date of completion was being shown as 15th July
But
they completed it today i.e 7th july 2014
so all friends keep ur fingers crossed and wait !
:p :p :p :p :p

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
micoyz said:
hi all..mga kabayan..pls help..what is my first step? i have already my sealed TOR ready and my photocopy diploma..i have questions

1. do i need to apply online first and pay thru CC before i will send my docs?

2. is it OK to send the docs TOR and diploma thru DHL on the same day? i understand that TOR sender will be my institution and for my diploma it is me..
yes kelngan bayad ka na muna kasi meron dun na paper na need mo iprint after mo magbayad.. un ang papafill up mo s university / school mo. then kasama un s sealed envelope mo with TOR..

May 19, 2014
hi everyone my docs received and accepted by wes on 16th june. but i had not sent bachelor degree and marksheet at that time. my status shows that wes is waiting for required docs. i m going to send these docs now to wes. i just want to know that is there any problem for me now in credential assessment or it will be fine?

rohan.aries

Jul 10, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am new here, kindly let me knw the process for assessing the transcript and dgeree from delhi uni. Kindly help.

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi All,

As per my understanding, the university attested sealed envelope should contain the transcripts and the academic transcript request form (downloaded from WES site). Is it correct? Please help

Thanks!!

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
mpmalvar said:
To those who submitted their application for WES. Please share the days/weeks you waited for it to finish. Thank you!
Submitted on 16th June recieved the reports on 03 July..