+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES (Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) - TOTAL WAITING TIME - LET'S share..

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
I've sent my package to WES on 12/11
It was received on 17/11
I got an approximate delivery date on 19/12
I've received an update today that the assessment has been finalized and that the package is on the way back to me :)
I believe I'd receive it maximum Thursday

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
i already received WES result yesterday Cool
here it is my timeline :
November 14 review in progress
November 18 Evaluation in Progress
November 27 completed

@new traveller

This is what you mentioned

I would like to know what was the estimated date you got from WES before the status showed completion on 27th November.

Thanks

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
I sent my application package to WES in the 1st week of November.

Documents received by WES: 12th Nov 2014
Status showing documents accepted and review in progress : 21st Nov

Yesterday I got an email from WES saying the estimated time for completing the evaluation is 30th Dec 2014.

I do not understand why such a long delay when all the documents were already accepted so earlier.
Now when I try to contact their customer care number , the line is always busy.

Any ideas on what I should be doing now????

Thanks

UGBOSS

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
nurat said:
My wife and I plan to put in 2 separate applications (one in which she is the primary applicant and the other one with me as a primary). Under the EE system, even dependents need to submit the WES evaluation. So I have 1 question:

-->Since we both will need 2 certificates from WES (one for each application), can I just ask for one additional duplicate copy? Are duplicates accepted as proof of evaluation?
WES, sends 2 copies, but you can request for extra copies which is also been considered original.

new traveller

Dec 19, 2013
Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
WISHLAD said:
i already received WES result yesterday Cool
here it is my timeline :
November 14 review in progress
November 18 Evaluation in Progress
November 27 completed

@ new traveller
I would like to know what was the estimated date you got from WES before the status showed completion on 27th November.

Thanks
it was scheduled to finish on Dec 16, as long as your docs had green check icon then they will process it without the need to check with your college.

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
it was scheduled to finish on Dec 16, as long as your docs had green check icon then they will process it without the need to check with your college.
@new traveller

even all my docs have green check icon (Status: Accepted) since 10 days now Evaluation in progress

Two days back I got an email saying estimated time for completion is 30th Dec.

I do not understand the reason for the delay.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
WISHLAD said:
@ new traveller

even all my docs have green check icon (Status: Accepted) since 10 days now Evaluation in progress

Two days back I got an email saying estimated time for completion is 30th Dec.

I do not understand the reason for the delay.
They say like that but send before that date. Mine also on December 30 but I received December 8, 2014. I guess it depends on your university's reputation and documents complication, I guess.