App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Thanks Sponsor! i will if I have to :(hope not.

Avissa, yes, I am Hungarian and I live here. Avadava Coquitlam is so close to us, there is a great Mall with H&M , probably you'll find me there in the children's section :D

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Hungary said:
Thanks Sponsor! i will if I have to :(hope not.

Avissa, yes, I am Hungarian and I live here. Avadava Coquitlam is so close to us, there is a great Mall with H&M , probably you'll find me there in the children's section :D
will do. My husband lives with his best friends from childhood and one of them is a sweet Hungarian. So when I (an Iranian) go there I'll be living with a Brazilian, a Hungarian and a Romanian(my husband) in a big house. It'll be super multinational and epic.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Oh really?! Thats so nice!!!! ;) it will be exciting for you to live with two men , wow a lot of work :D
I will love to meet with you guys, and even the Hungarian friend as well, its always better to meet people from homeland , I would feel more comfortable. ;)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
HELLO TO EVERYBODY!!!!

Its has been a while for me since my last post, i decide to give give the forum little break and vienna also since my application will be full 9month and big silents still on from vienna. I am wondring what will be the update next week for Processing time, i am going to said Vienna will stay 12month. My reason if its reduce from 12 to 10most of us will defenatly get the news since 10month will be ending soon, and vienna keep lots of application without even look at them, look at Roma its always update and given news, but vienna never unless bad news. I already give up for October its already 18now and nothing its so dark down there in vienna nothing will wake them up, no more way out. If you email them they will refuse to answer u if you push harder they will put your file in Q, and if u dont stop you will get invitation for interview, Can somebody answer me this question WHAT WE WILL DO TO WAKE VIENNA UP? NOT to get some replys to start given PR any idea? Silences is not an option.......

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Hungary said:
Oh really?! Thats so nice!!!! ;) it will be exciting for you to live with two men , wow a lot of work :D
I will love to meet with you guys, and even the Hungarian friend as well, its always better to meet people from homeland , I would feel more comfortable. ;)
I agree but I'll be lei ing with THREE. ( Brazilian, Hungarian, and my husband) ;) From my experience in the 3.5 years of leaving in Europe, being wit hang befriending Eastern Europeans is the best because they are all very warm friendly and true friends.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Avissa said:
I agree but I'll be lei ing with THREE. ( Brazilian, Hungarian, and my husband) ;) From my experience in the 3.5 years of leaving in Europe, being wit hang befriending Eastern Europeans is the best because they are all very warm friendly and true friends.
Ohhh I misunderstood sorry ;)
So it will be FUN for sure :D and yessssss, we are friendly, although I am more middle Europe than Eastern, but Hungarians are very friendly and faithful and honest. As far as I know :D i am not even talking with people who seems to be different than this.. ;)
May I ask how old are you - or at least approximately. Like 18-25 or 25-30 or 30+ ?

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Hungary said:
Ohhh I misunderstood sorry ;)
So it will be FUN for sure :D and yessssss, we are friendly, although I am more middle Europe than Eastern, but Hungarians are very friendly and faithful and honest. As far as I know :D i am not even talking with people who seems to be different than this.. ;)
May I ask how old are you - or at least approximately. Like 18-25 or 25-30 or 30+ ?
Sure. I'm 30. Perhaps my friend in Canada can help you find a good Hungarian community

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
Avissa said:
Sure. I'm 30. Perhaps my friend in Canada can help you find a good Hungarian community
I'll be 30 in December!

@Hungary: I was talking to m mother-in-law tonight and asked her about the big mall you mentioned. She said it's a 15 min walk from her place!

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Avissa said:
Meeee toooo I am just 30 ;) ;) yeessss I would love to join a Hungarian community :) and this is so nice to know we wont be alone once we all get to a foreign country. Sometimes I freak out , thats the truth... :-[ i am afraid :eek: if the financial situation would be better here as it is..... I would definitely make Julius to move to me right away! No doubts he would! But just as Tom said, Hungarian monthly income is around 550 Euros after taxes and it is NOT okay. Not to run a family life thats for sure! :( we are living from pay-check to pay-check :( but anyways i am still having the thought in the back of my mind that It would be cool to reunite with my husband in England ;) its close to Hungary, but still liveable, part of the EU aaaand English ;)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Avissa said:
I love the idea of baptizing the apple pie. I'm gonna do that to the box of chocolate that I got as a gift a few days a go. My mother in law and I decided to put it in front of the mirror so that every time we go towards it we'd literally reflect on what we're about to do and that's why it's untouched. If we baptize it and name it celery then there is no problem :D

There you go! This is the best way!

Seriously now. This all started in the Orthodox monasteries of Holly Mountain Athos in Greece. This monastery community has been thriving for more than 1000 years and the monks there are living the strict way of life taught throughout the Byzantine years of Christian Orthodoxy dogma!
So one of the earthly pleasures denied there is eating any living organism that has blood! This means they cannot eat animal products (yes including milk), fish etc. They are allowed to eat mollusks though so eventually they fish them out of the plentiful sea near the monasteries.
Tradition says that when ever some of the monks visit the outside world and they are offered meat the do a quick baptism to name the meat something else so they may eat it!
So this is how the story goes....

BTW.... I and Spaska got married today in a small ceremony at our city's Town Hall! Present were our two witnesses, some friends and our daughter Leto

Love to all

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Muby said:
HELLO TO EVERYBODY!!!!

Its has been a while for me since my last post, i decide to give give the forum little break and vienna also since my application will be full 9month and big silents still on from vienna. I am wondring what will be the update next week for Processing time, i am going to said Vienna will stay 12month. My reason if its reduce from 12 to 10most of us will defenatly get the news since 10month will be ending soon, and vienna keep lots of application without even look at them, look at Roma its always update and given news, but vienna never unless bad news. I already give up for October its already 18now and nothing its so dark down there in vienna nothing will wake them up, no more way out. If you email them they will refuse to answer u if you push harder they will put your file in Q, and if u dont stop you will get invitation for interview, Can somebody answer me this question WHAT WE WILL DO TO WAKE VIENNA UP? NOT to get some replys to start given PR any idea? Silences is not an option.......
Muby hi.

I read your post and saw my self in it. Unfortunately there's not much we can do. You are right about Roma as I too have beenj following this VO closely as many of my Greek friends are with Rome. Just yesterday a friend who applied in July received an email to send her husband's address in Canada so we all know this is one step before DM. JULY applicant with ROME!!!!!!
Lets keep our heads up as a new week comes and it will bring new hopes

Tom

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
messenger said:
BTW.... I and Spaska got married today in a small ceremony at our city's Town Hall! Present were our two witnesses, some friends and our daughter Leto

Love to all

Tom
Big congrats to both of you!

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
messenger said:
There you go! This is the best way!

Seriously now. This all started in the Orthodox monasteries of Holly Mountain Athos in Greece. This monastery community has been thriving for more than 1000 years and the monks there are living the strict way of life taught throughout the Byzantine years of Christian Orthodoxy dogma!
So one of the earthly pleasures denied there is eating any living organism that has blood! This means they cannot eat animal products (yes including milk), fish etc. They are allowed to eat mollusks though so eventually they fish them out of the plentiful sea near the monasteries.
Tradition says that when ever some of the monks visit the outside world and they are offered meat the do a quick baptism to name the meat something else so they may eat it!
So this is how the story goes....

Love to all

Tom
Firstly, congratulations this is a wonderful news to read before going to sleep. I wish you the best and the happiest moments together.

Secondly, I actually emailed my priest who is always debating weather or not have another piece of cake and told him the story. he said if I make a big cake and bring it with me on Sunday he'll baptize it as carrot and share it with me :D

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
it's just my bad luck :( Rome is supposed to take longer for processing. Something has happened in Vienna. I was checking the times for last year around this time and almost everyone (on the spreadsheet of course) had the visa with in 6 months

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Avissa said:
it's just my bad luck :( Rome is supposed to take longer for processing. Something has happened in Vienna. I was checking the times for last year around this time and almost everyone (on the spreadsheet of course) had the visa with in 6 months
True true!

There is no way to explain what happened this year though!