+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina Winter 2014 intake

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
Now I'm scared. I think I should wait for the decision of University of Saskatchewan , because if i will try URegina i will be spending more and wait for a month or two. :(
DO u have any idea about U of S? Is it tough to apply in there or URegina will be easier?

Well procedure is almost similar in both the universities.
They usually take around a month on sending the offer. Waiting for UOS response will also save your $100 for Regina :p

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Well procedure is almost similar in both the universities.
They usually take around a month on sending the offer. Waiting for UOS response will also save your $100 for Regina :p
Yeah, literally. :) If we receive the letter of acceptance by october, wouldn't it be too late for January Intake? because we should leave by december.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
Yeah, literally. :) If we receive the letter of acceptance by october, wouldn't it be too late for January Intake? because we should leave by december.
Ammm not late actually but there will be no further room for delay. Just hope for the best and Insh'Allah everything will go smooth.

Amanullahkhan

Mar 31, 2013
Malakand Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-March-2014
Med's Request
04-April-2014
Passport Req..
14-April-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-April-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaALLAH
Usman ! I have some confusion regarding application form. i am applying online, but there are some letter of recommendation from teacehrs. what is the processes to send them , through courier or online... if courier , what are other necessary documents that one need to send through courier .
usman_14pk said:
Oh that is great :)
Just need to tell, you don't need to wait for your orignal transcript, for now, you can simple take print of your online transcript and can send it to them. So go ahead bro.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Amanullahkhan said:
Usman ! I have some confusion regarding application form. i am applying online, but there are some letter of recommendation from teacehrs. what is the processes to send them , through courier or online... if courier , what are other necessary documents that one need to send through courier .
Firstly, you need to fill out an online application.
In that online application, you will mention the details of you referees along with some other requirements. Will pay the application fee and it will submit.

After that you will receive an email from the university that we have received your application, you need to send us following documents to complete your application:

Transcripts
Letter of Recommendations
Passport Copy
English proficiency (Optional)

All the documents must be at least notarized. All this will be mention in email.

Now you have two choice, either send those documents via courier or via email.

Courier: [RECOMMENDED]
You will take the recommendation letter from your referees in a sealed envelop. and along with other documents you will courier them to the provided address.

EMAIL: [NOT RECOMMENDED]
In this case, you will email the documents in form of pdf after notarized them and the reference letter will be send by the referee directly to the university. In this case, if you are accepted, they will ask you to courier the documents so it will delay your procedure a week or two. That is why I will recommend the 1st option.

and after receiving your documents, they will attach them with your application and you will receive an email that your application is complete and now forwarded to the department for review.
Now show some patience and wait for their response :p

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
i got enrolled for masters in electronics system engg at Univ of regina for sept 2013 but i got visa bit late so ill go in jan 2014....N i feel u shud fill this univ's form as well just to be on the safer side coz Regina accepts most of the students if the scores r good...rest hope for the best...

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
i got enrolled for masters in electronics system engg at Univ of regina for sept 2013 but i got visa bit late so ill go in jan 2014....N i feel u shud fill this univ's form as well just to be on the safer side coz Regina accepts most of the students if the scores r good...rest hope for the best...
By scores you mean the academic profile?

anashashmi

Apr 26, 2013
Hi,

I will be applying for fall semester (as it is pretty late to apply for winter) for M. Eng. (Electronics Systems/Industrial Systems). My profile is as follows, do you guys think i will be able to secure admission in U of Regina.

10th - 88%
12th - 81%
B.Eng. (Ind. Electronics) - 87%

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
anashashmi said:
Hi,

I will be applying for fall semester (as it is pretty late to apply for winter) for M. Eng. (Electronics Systems/Industrial Systems). My profile is as follows, do you guys think i will be able to secure admission in U of Regina.

10th - 88%
12th - 81%
B.Eng. (Ind. Electronics) - 87%
It is never too late. You can still apply for it but now you have no more room for further delay. So go a head.
If you get accepted, you will have a chance for JAN, APRIL and SEP intake. So don't worry about that. just go ahead

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
UReginahopeful said:
Hello

My Sis's status changed today as Returned final review.

Have your status changed yet?
Nopz, my status is still "Pending/Faculty Review" :(
I am waiting for it but congratulations, now it will take like around a week maximum for the final decision in your case.

When you submitted the application?
Can you plz share here academic profile and application timeline?

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Nopz, my status is still "Pending/Faculty Review" :(
I am waiting for it but congratulations, now it will take like around a week maximum for the final decision in your case.

When you submitted the application?
Can you plz share here academic profile and application timeline?
Submitted in last week July, Forwarded to dept. First week in August, changed to returned pending final review on 16th September.
Academic profile: 78.8%

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
harkaran333 said:
iam going as well....ive booked tickets too for 26th dec
Congrats bro.
I have also been accepted in MEn process system, waiting for letter,
Plrase suggest me for which session should i apply? Jan 2014 or may 2014?thanks. And one thing is more that did they conduct any interview before issuing visa?