+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina Winter 2014 intake

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
bro did u get acceptance for fall 2013 only?.....Regina gives acceptance for 2-3 sems isnt it?...read ur offer letter again...

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
and usman once u send them the docs UoR takes a lot of time i guess....in my case i applied from India in March end and got conditional letter in June end.So 3 months in my case.Rest i hope you get it as soon as possible.And yep one more thing if ur grades are good Univ of Regina will accept you for sure.Its a genuine university.

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
No I got it for 3 Semesters, Fall winter and summer i think. but i want to Join UofR in Winter-2014.
I just wanted to know if i still have time..??
EveryOne is saying that yes you can but you will have to do the process quickly, i wanna know how much time is left.
Thanks Usman and harkaran

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
and usman once u send them the docs UoR takes a lot of time i guess....in my case i applied from India in March end and got conditional letter in June end.So 3 months in my case.Rest i hope you get it as soon as possible.And yep one more thing if ur grades are good Univ of Regina will accept you for sure.Its a genuine university.
Thanks harkaran but I was saying after getting conditional acceptance, they sometimes demand to send this this and this documents so that you conditional acceptance could turn into full acceptance, in this process, after getting the documents which were required in conditional offer, they usually take a week or two.

What was in your case?

Yup my grades are good Alhamdulilah. Hoping for the best. Just little worry caz yet I need to process whole visa processing and time is getting shorter :(

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
bro did u get acceptance for fall 2013 only?.....Regina gives acceptance for 2-3 sems isnt it?...read ur offer letter again...
Yes it is right. Regina's offer remains valid for 1 year. It is also mention in offer as well as in their email. So you can avail any of from 3 terms depending on whether your program is offer for this abc intake.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
shahfahad said:
No I got it for 3 Semesters, Fall winter and summer i think. but i want to Join UofR in Winter-2014.
I just wanted to know if i still have time..??
EveryOne is saying that yes you can but you will have to do the process quickly, i wanna know how much time is left.
Thanks Usman and harkaran
Listen bro, you have enough time yet. You don't need to be worry.
Just make sure that you have all the documents ready for the visa processing.
Everyone is saying hurry caz no one knows that how much time will they take...... They can issue you visa in a month or can also issue it after 3-4 months or may be after more time. That is why everyone asking you to be quick.

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
hey usman, once i got the conditional acceptance status changed on their site....after tht i got the letter in 8 days....and then i send them the docs requested which is generally the same things which they mention on tht login page where u can see ur status.So once u send them those.it takes 4 5 days for ur docs to reach canada...depending upon the courier service u chose,once they receive ur things,they change the status in a day or so and dispatch you the final letter,which ull get in next 8 9 days.As far as visa process is concerned...it takes a month in india....i dont know about your country....I guess u have enough time....no need to worry at all....

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
shahfad according to me,you have enough time...In india visa process usually takes 15-30 working days...so lemme assume a month and 10 days max.Now it depends on your country that when they wud give the visa....i applied on 1st aug and got the visa on 6th sept....i missed classes so i thot to go in next intake.So in case u get the visa on time good enough,if not u can enroll for May-2014 too.Good luck..

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
Thanks Usman and Harkaran..!
I will get ready all of my Documents Next week and will send them. After I complete the required Documents then what else will remain on my side..?? Tell me about the process after sending them Complete Documents...?

As Its September 21 now and till 7th of january (First Class of Winter-2014) i have 3 Months, If i Cut all other Remaining Days in arranging Documents. 3 Months time is a lot i think.
Now i am Cleared about everything, thanks to both of you. I got Confused just because i have read somewhere that for Intake in winter-2014 admission's date is over.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
hey usman, once i got the conditional acceptance status changed on their site....after tht i got the letter in 8 days....and then i send them the docs requested which is generally the same things which they mention on tht login page where u can see ur status.So once u send them those.it takes 4 5 days for ur docs to reach canada...depending upon the courier service u chose,once they receive ur things,they change the status in a day or so and dispatch you the final letter,which ull get in next 8 9 days.As far as visa process is concerned...it takes a month in india....i dont know about your country....I guess u have enough time....no need to worry at all....
Thanks bro. Clear now.
I will keep updating here about my status.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
shahfahad said:
Thanks Usman and Harkaran..!
I will get ready all of my Documents Next week and will send them. After I complete the required Documents then what else will remain on my side..?? Tell me about the process after sending them Complete Documents...?

As Its September 21 now and till 7th of january (First Class of Winter-2014) i have 3 Months, If i Cut all other Remaining Days in arranging Documents. 3 Months time is a lot i think.
Now i am Cleared about everything, thanks to both of you. I got Confused just because i have read somewhere that for Intake in winter-2014 admission's date is over.
Yup 3 months are enough time. All the best wishes for you dear. Keep updating about your status. Good luck!

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
usman_14pk said:
Yup 3 months are enough time. All the best wishes for you dear. Keep updating about your status. Good luck!
Ohk brother, I will Inshallah

Amanullahkhan

Mar 31, 2013
Malakand Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-March-2014
Med's Request
04-April-2014
Passport Req..
14-April-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-April-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaALLAH
I have submitted my application online for graduate studies at university of Regina.
i have some questions in my mind.
1) What are the next steps that i should take after online application .
2)How I will be informed that either my admission is confirmed or not?
3) Whenever I log on to my application in the online application tab, there is written Application preference not entered , what does it means?

I am very confuse please help me out

Aman-ullah
usman_14pk said:
Anyonw for UOR Winter 2014 intake?
Please share your status.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Amanullahkhan said:
I have submitted my application online for graduate studies at university of Regina.
3) Whenever I log on to my application in the online application tab, there is written Application preference not entered , what does it means?

Aman-ullah
Bro... Nothing to worry at all.

You will shortly receive an email with the subject "RE: Incomplete Application - <Your Name>"
and there will be written in it that we we have received your application for admission but your application is not going to be consider complete untill you send us following documents:

2 reference letters
Uni final transcript and all academic documents
English Proficiency Proof (if applicable)

There will be mention the address where you have to courier these documents. So just arrange those documents, make sure you attest the transcript photocopy from your uni and ask them to seal them in a envelop and other photocopies from notary public... and courier those documents to university of Regina on their provided address with your name... Courier service will take around 5-6 days to deliver your douments to them, when they will deliver, you will be notify by them that we have received your documents, your application is complete now and has forwarded to the department to review, now you just keep calm and wait for their decision, you can also keep checking the status of your application from their Online application portal...

"No preference specified"... That means, if you have submitted multiple applications then they will prioritize them by seeing the preference number. But in your case, it is only 1 application so nothing to worry.... Now wait for that email and then courier the require documents to them... That's it for now :)

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Amanullahkhan said:

Aman-ullah
Inbox me your FB id