+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina Winter 2014 intake

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
UReginahopeful said:
Submitted in last week July, Forwarded to dept. First week in August, changed to returned pending final review on 16th September.
Academic profile: 78.8%
Hmm ok, keep updating about her application status. All the best.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
ubaid.hassan said:
Congrats bro.
I have also been accepted in MEn process system, waiting for letter,
Plrase suggest me for which session should i apply? Jan 2014 or may 2014?thanks. And one thing is more that did they conduct any interview before issuing visa?
As far as I know, there is nothing like interview or something in this whole visa processing session. So relax :)

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hello

My sis has been given conditional offer of admission today for Winter 2014 entry semester! We are so grateful to God! Thank you Jesus! :D

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
UReginahopeful said:
Hello

My sis has been given conditional offer of admission today for Winter 2014 entry semester! We are so grateful to God! Thank you Jesus! :D
congrats :) Me, I'm still waiting for the decision. I submitted by application last August 23,2013 but till now no decision. I really don't know about their processing time, though i applied at USaskatchewan :( :(

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
UReginahopeful said:
Hello

Congratulationsssssss :) :)
All the very best for her.
What is the condition in her offer letter?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
congrats :) Me, I'm still waiting for the decision. I submitted by application last August 23,2013 but till now no decision. I really don't know about their processing time, though i applied at USaskatchewan :( :(
Bro, she applied on last week of July and her application forwarded to the department in 1st week of August and by Yesterday, she got acceptance letter so by seeing this, you need to show a little bit more patience.
Results will be positive Insh'Allah :)
All the best.

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Bro, she applied on last week of July and her application forwarded to the department in 1st week of August and by Yesterday, she got acceptance letter so by seeing this, you need to show a little bit more patience.
Results will be positive Insh'Allah :)
All the best.
Insh'Allah :) So it really takes time for the application :( I hope we can catch up by January Intake

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Thanks all. Her status was changed online as conditional offer of acceptance. She hasn't received her letter yet, so she doesnt know the conditions. However, she has made arrangements to send her official transcripts.

Pls, how long does it to for U of Regina to update status to unconditional acceptance after receiving official transcripts?

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Thanks all. Her status was changed online as conditional offer of acceptance. She hasn't received her letter yet, so she doesnt know the conditions. However, she has made arrangements to send her official transcripts.

Pls, how long does it to for U of Regina to update status to unconditional acceptance after receiving official transcripts?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
UReginahopeful said:

When they will receive the original documents, you will get an email from them as an acknowledgement and after that they will take around a week to again change the status. Nothing to worry now. She will get full acceptance now.

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
friend....the very first email ur sis got from Univ of Regina must contain details of things they would need.In my case i had to send them My lORs,official transcript,My Btech degree,these 3-4 things were mentioned on the Login page as well.U must have send them these electronically.Make sure the lors and transcripts are sealed and exactly the same which u have sent them earlier.As far as letter is concerned including the sundays it takes 7-8 days to reach till u...10 maybe...i got it in 8 days and when i send them the docs i got the status on their site changed to unconditional in 3-4 days.Then i got the final letter in next 10 days.

One more thing....if iam not wrong,you are eligible to apply for the edu loan with conditional letter and i think visa too.Ask the vfs about it....it will save some more of your time.See you soon at Regina.... :)

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
friend....the very first email ur sis got from Univ of Regina must contain details of things they would need.In my case i had to send them My lORs,official transcript,My Btech degree,these 3-4 things were mentioned on the Login page as well.U must have send them these electronically.Make sure the lors and transcripts are sealed and exactly the same which u have sent them earlier.As far as letter is concerned including the sundays it takes 7-8 days to reach till u...10 maybe...i got it in 8 days and when i send them the docs i got the status on their site changed to unconditional in 3-4 days.Then i got the final letter in next 10 days.

One more thing....if iam not wrong,you are eligible to apply for the edu loan with conditional letter and i think visa too.Ask the vfs about it....it will save some more of your time.See you soon at Regina.... :)
Thanks for your sharing, but when they will receive the documents which you send them via courier, now after that your application status changes from incomplete to complete and "Pending Dept/Faculty Selection". How much time faculty usually take for the completion of review process?
Also can you inbox me your fb id? I need to have a conversation with you.
Yup hope for the best. Will see you soon Insh'Allah

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
Salam to All...!!
I had Applied to UofR for Fall 2013, and got Conditional offer of Acceptance for MS in SSE. But My Under-Graduate Degree Got late so i didn't get enrolled for Fall 2013.
Now i want to ask all of you that How Much time is left in Applying for winter-2014 Semester..??
I may get all the required documents next week, then how much time will i have to comlete the rest of the formalities and to be got admitted for winter-2014.

Is there still any chance that i will get admission for winter-2014..??

Thanks in Advance.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
shahfahad said:
Salam to All...!!
I had Applied to UofR for Fall 2013, and got Conditional offer of Acceptance for MS in SSE. But My Under-Graduate Degree Got late so i didn't get enrolled for Fall 2013.
Now i want to ask all of you that How Much time is left in Applying for winter-2014 Semester..??
I may get all the required documents next week, then how much time will i have to comlete the rest of the formalities and to be got admitted for winter-2014.

Is there still any chance that i will get admission for winter-2014..??

Thanks in Advance.
Wa Alikum Salam
Congratulate bro for the acceptance.
Have you done proceeding with your conditional offer? Is it Full Offer now?
You are not late at all to apply for visa. You can apply even now to avail JAB 2014 intake. But apply as much early as you can because there is some kind of strike going on all around canadian embassies so they might take long time...