+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina Winter 2014 intake

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Electronics system engineering program at University of Regina.....i applied for sept 2013 but got visa delayed to iam goin for jan 2014 intake now..

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
Electronics system engineering program at University of Regina.....i applied for sept 2013 but got visa delayed to iam goin for jan 2014 intake now..
Wow... That is great. All the best :)

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
I should apply at University of Regina because until now NO decision from University of Saskatchewan.. i lodged my application last August 23, 2013 :(

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
I should apply at University of Regina because until now NO decision from University of Saskatchewan.. i lodged my application last August 23, 2013 :(
Usually it takes around month to get response back from Saskatchewan but for safe end, I will suggest to apply in Regina too.
I am also waiting for a response from Regina.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
You are applying for which program?

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Usually it takes around month to get response back from Saskatchewan but for safe end, I will suggest to apply in Regina too.
I am also waiting for a response from Regina.

Isn't it too late to apply for Regina? Its almost end of September and I still need to apply for the VISA :(

I'm applying for Bachelor of Science Degree, but no Major yet, but probably Anatomy or Immunology

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
Isn't it too late to apply for Regina? Its almost end of September and I still need to apply for the VISA :(

I'm applying for Bachelor of Science Degree, but no Major yet, but probably Anatomy or Immunology
Nopz, it is not late at all. But you need to be quick to apply for Regina now. They usually send offer within month and Embassy will take 2 - 3 months. So nothing is wrong if you apply now. But you need to be quick now.

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Nopz, it is not late at all. But you need to be quick to apply for Regina now. They usually send offer within month and Embassy will take 2 - 3 months. So nothing is wrong if you apply now. But you need to be quick now.
Okay, thank you :)

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
well i had a difference exp though....i applied for regina in early march and i got their decission in late July....If ull apply to regina make sure u dont send the docs electronically,send the the xerox copies....if u send them electronically they will give u conditional acceptance...and it will waste 2 weeks of urs....Regina replies quite late but when it does,it will give an offer that will be valid for 3 intakes....rest hope for the best....Good luck...

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
harkaran333 said:
well i had a difference exp though....i applied for regina in early march and i got their decission in late July....If ull apply to regina make sure u dont send the docs electronically,send the the xerox copies....if u send them electronically they will give u conditional acceptance...and it will waste 2 weeks of urs....Regina replies quite late but when it does,it will give an offer that will be valid for 3 intakes....rest hope for the best....Good luck...
Opzz... Long patience bro.
Yup I have send the documents through courier.
Which program you are enrolled in?

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
Now I'm scared. I think I should wait for the decision of University of Saskatchewan , because if i will try URegina i will be spending more and wait for a month or two. :(
DO u have any idea about U of S? Is it tough to apply in there or URegina will be easier?