17-April-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaALLAH
Usman! please send me you cell number on 0313-9020446

usman_14pk said:
Inbox me your FB id

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Go ahead. Many people have applied or are applying.
What you wanna ask?
I applied in two institution Concrodia University College of Alberta for Summer 2014 MISSM _master in Information System Security & U o Regina MEng ESE Fall 2014 .... Which one is better,, University reputation wise and with respect to place... a little bit confuse....once i got admitted for JAN 2014 in Concorida UNiversity College of Alberta but unable to file visa due to delay in deposit processing.. thats why again applied for Summer MAY session and waiting for news

azhar ahmed

Nov 15, 2013
i have got admission in university of regina i applied in industrial systems engineering they gave me admission in bsc computer science my offer states that uni will give me a pathway to transfer in faculty of engineering if will score 60% marks in three subjects will it be a negative thing for me in securing visa ???

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
0013 said:
I applied in two institution Concrodia University College of Alberta for Summer 2014 MISSM _master in Information System Security & U o Regina MEng ESE Fall 2014 .... Which one is better,, University reputation wise and with respect to place... a little bit confuse....once i got admitted for JAN 2014 in Concorida UNiversity College of Alberta but unable to file visa due to delay in deposit processing.. thats why again applied for Summer MAY session and waiting for news
Both of the programs are good. I personally like both of them.
Ammm also both institutes have their own pros and cons.

Without being biased, I will suggest you to go for URegina because there wont be any FRENCH lang. issue.
Amm..... concentrate on the program and courses. Go for the one with which you feel more comfortable.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Both of the programs are good. I personally like both of them.
Ammm also both institutes have their own pros and cons.

Without being biased, I will suggest you to go for URegina because there wont be any FRENCH lang. issue.
Amm..... concentrate on the program and courses. Go for the one with which you feel more comfortable.

French lang issue is with Concordia that one is in montreal,Qubec Where i applied its different one. its in Alberta,Edmonton

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
0013 said:
French lang issue is with Concordia that one is in montreal,Qubec Where i applied its different one. its in Alberta,Edmonton
Ahan... alright then.
So now just look at the programs and studies.
With whom you feel more comfortable? GO FOR IT!

hahsan14

Jan 25, 2014
AOA Bros,

I have not applied yet. I have BSc Electrical Engineering from University of South Asia, Lahore with 76%.I want to apply for Master in Canada. I have not done IELTS yet.
DO you know any university which accept English Medium Instruction Letter from university and exempts IELTS.
Any idea which universities I should apply? Do you guys use any education consultant in Lahore for Canada studies?

Much Appreciated for your prompt repose.

Regards,

AH

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
hahsan14 said:
AOA Bros,

I have not applied yet. I have BSc Electrical Engineering from University of South Asia, Lahore with 76%.I want to apply for Master in Canada. I have not done IELTS yet.
DO you know any university which accept English Medium Instruction Letter from university and exempts IELTS.
Any idea which universities I should apply? Do you guys use any education consultant in Lahore for Canada studies?

Regards,

AH
It is not good to look for the ways for the exemption of English Proficiency.
There are some institutes which consider your English Proficiency Letter from your last institute but they are usually not much good/reputed. Also after securing the admission, you need to apply for visa and for getting the visa, English Proficiency score of official test (IELTS | TOEFL) is required.

So don't hesitate from giving English Proficiency test because if you can't face it here then what you will do in Canada? How you gonna communicate there in Canada?
English Proficiency Test is not a ghost believe me. Go ahead! You will easily get good scores Insh'Allah.
All the best.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
hahsan14 said:
AOA Bros,

Regards,

AH

U O Regina has list of Pakistani Universities which are exempted. Otherwise you can show Medium of Instruction, Dalhousie will also accept medium of Ins.
Clarify? , which program you wanted for Master and Dept? MEng(Project/Course based) or MAsc (thesis based).. See the University requirements on website .. dont go for consultantancy
join https://www.facebook.com/groups/canada.psa/
All of them at this page will help you... best of Luck

hahsan14

Jan 25, 2014
Thank you brothers for you reply.

I will take IELTS for visa purpose. but still I am not ready for IELTS and doing prep for that. So I thought I apply without IELTS and get admission as deadlines are approaching for universities.

I want to apply for MEng(Course Work)

Thanks for sharing facebook group. I will join.

Regards,

AH

ubaid88

Jan 19, 2014
Salam guys.

I have applied for Windsor and Regina for Electrical/Electronic MEng program for May 14/Sep 14 intake.
I have completed BSc(Electrical Engineering) from Fast-NU with 2.65(70% approx) with 7.0 IELTS score.

Wish me luck.