Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Exactly. In general here in Canada we have a waaaaaay more humane treatment from the government if compared to my old country. But there is always room for improvement, right?. More transparency on the entire process and open channels for communication.

Ojeola said:
I quite agree with you. For example, the "CIC citizenship fee increment that was done this year just imagine how many applicants that will have their application returned because they were not informed earlier". About 10 of my friends paid the previous fee and their application got delivered the same day the rules went into effect they had to return their application.

CIC needs to relate more to the public on sensitive issues like this.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Bigudi said:
Exactly. In general here in Canada we have a waaaaaay more humane treatment from the government if compared to my old country. But there is always room for improvement, right?. More transparency on the entire process and open channels for communication.
That pretty the case. Hopefully, we do have a much clear picture of how the bill implementation will unfold. Although am already in the process of getting all my document ready. It just about 5days to the ending of May!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
That pretty the case. Hopefully, we do have a much clear picture of how the bill implementation will unfold. Although am already in the process of getting all my document ready. It just about 5days to the ending of May!
Hey Ojeola - good luck on your application filing. :):):) Good you met the requirements early in June and not later!

.../atb

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ragluf said:
Hey Ojeola - good luck on your application filing. :):):) Good you met the requirements early in June and not later!

.../atb
Thanks @Ragluf. Hope you are also getting your application ready? With the look of things, i think we do have any concern about bill c24 as of yet.

All the best to everyone

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been preparing the application for the past week or so , finally I have everything put together, with all the children's school letters, photos ...etc. now will have to sit and wait for CIC news :)
I am looking to send out my application on June 30th if all goes well, as I complete my physical requirements on June 28th and will be traveling right after
Let's hope for the best

By the way since CIC now require to get info from CBSA,this should make things much easier and faster for the process, since one doesn't need to prove how many days he was out of Canada? nor provide documents and proofs for that. is the CBSA 100% reliable?
Thanks all for your help and feedback

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Gussj said:
By the way since CIC now require to get info from CBSA,this should make things much easier and faster for the process, since one doesn't need to prove how many days he was out of Canada? nor provide documents and proofs for that. is the CBSA 100% reliable?
CIC dos not require we to get information from CBSA. They ask your permission to check your infomation with CBSA.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
CIC dos not require we to get information from CBSA. They ask your permission to check your infomation with CBSA.
Yes that's what I mean, do you know when they started implementing that and asking for permission to access ones information in the application?

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Gussj said:
Yes that's what I mean, do you know when they started implementing that and asking for permission to access ones information in the application?
Well... I think it always has been like this. They ask your permission in form to gather the information. I suspect they will just request this information from CBSA if something is not very clear on our inbound and outbound history.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Well... I think it always has been like this. They ask your permission in form to gather the information. I suspect they will just request this information from CBSA if something is not very clear on our inbound and outbound history.
Thanks, so I guess they don't really rely or ask for the stamps on passports anymore? CBSA info is sufficent

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Gussj said:
Thanks, so I guess they don't really rely or ask for the stamps on passports anymore? CBSA info is sufficent
Ok, just be sure we are on the same page here. We are talking about the very first application? Right? Not interview or RQ, right?

If that's the case, if we are talking simply about the first application... yes, it is not required passport stamps nor CBSA report. You will simply declare your inbound and outbound of Canadian territory. They will deal with that information the way they seem fit. But nothing else is required from us in this first stage of the process. 8)

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Ok, just be sure we are on the same page here. We are talking about the very first application? Right? Not interview or RQ, right?

If that's the case, if we are talking simply about the first application... yes, it is not required passport stamps nor CBSA report. You will simply declare your inbound and outbound of Canadian territory. They will deal with that information the way they seem fit. But nothing else is required from us in this first stage of the process. 8)

Correct, I am talking about the first application. Thanks

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Gussj said:
I have been preparing the application for the past week or so , finally I have everything put together, with all the children's school letters, photos ...etc. now will have to sit and wait for CIC news :)
I am looking to send out my application on June 30th if all goes well, as I complete my physical requirements on June 28th and will be traveling right after
Let's hope for the best

After going through some of the comment below, i think you question has been answered. CIS DO NOT require a CBSA report from applicants. You only need to request for it on your own if you are not sure of your inbound and outbound trips. I requested for my CBSA report last March to check my history, but I Won't be sending the report along with my application.

All the best to US ALL

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
After going through some of the comment below, i think you question has been answered. CIS DO NOT require a CBSA report from applicants. You only need to request for it on your own if you are not sure of your inbound and outbound trips. I requested for my CBSA report last March to check my history, but I Won't be sending the report along with my application.

All the best to US ALL
I Am aware \that we don't need to send the CBSA report with application.
I am only wondering since they have the authority to get the travel info from CBSA, I wonder if they will ask for passports stamps or others proofs after the submission of application for further proof

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Gussj said:
I Am aware \that we don't need to send the CBSA report with application.
I am only wondering since they have the authority to get the travel info from CBSA, I wonder if they will ask for passports stamps or others proofs after the submission of application for further proof
If the application is straightforward, nothing would be asked. During test/interview, the officer will check the passport and stamps along with other originals documents whose copies were submitted with the application.

If worst case scenario, if you get RQ then you will have to provide extra and lots of documents.

CIC may ask any additional documentation anytime during processing of the application.

don't worry everything would be alright. You are stressing out for no reason.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
If the application is straightforward, nothing would be asked. During test/interview, the officer will check the passport and stamps along with other originals documents whose copies were submitted with the application.

If worst case scenario, if you get RQ then you will have to provide extra and lots of documents.

CIC may ask any additional documentation anytime during processing of the application.

don't worry everything would be alright. You are stressing out for no reason.
Thanks for your feedback.
I am just trying to understand the process more, not stressed out at all as My application is clean and straight forward.
Thanks anyway