Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
You don't need to send the passport stamps. Just the copy of the biographical page of your passport(s), that's all. They don't need the stamps since they are getting all the information of your entries and exists from CBSA.

I wouldn't send any document besides the ones described on the checklist on the last page of the form.

shaazdeh said:
Why start preparing now? For example, if you need to translate some documents, like passport stamps (...)

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
No, it is not. Just the biographical page. That's all.
Cheers!

Vancouver2015 said:
Is it required to send translations of passport stamps when applying for the citizenship. I am so confused about that. ??? ???

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
I know I am late to the party... but yes, you are DEFINITELY better off taking your chances by applying by the end of June or even July than sending the application before meeting the requirements. They take this very seriously. Even signing the documents before meeting the requirements or signing the documents in a fate after the mailing date (trying to foresee the deliver date) is very dangerous.

To have to adequate yourself to the new law would be WAY less problematic than dealing with those dates.

Cheers!
Thanks for your reply and confirmation, point taken

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry the new rules will NOT be enforced in June.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Yes, by this point I am pretty sure you will be fine applying by the end of June or even first week of July.

Gussj said:
Thanks for your reply and confirmation, point taken

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Yes, by this point I am pretty sure you will be fine applying by the end of June or even first week of July.
Thanks all for your confirmation, help and feedback much appreciated

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vancouver2015 said:
That is great :D. But how did you make sure?
Because I have experience in similar situations by reading between the lines. I'm day trader and I'm making my money by predicting similar "Unknown" events.

After 4-5 weeks you will se practically that I am right.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
Because I have experience in similar situations by reading between the lines. I'm day trader and I'm making my money by predicting similar "Unknown" events.

After 4-5 weeks you will se practically that I am right.
MUFC, I am a day trader as well, so I guess you are basing your decision on risk/reward??:)

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And on my overall portfolio success hit rate.

My position is LONG with entry level (July Onwards...)

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
And on my overall portfolio success hit rate.

My position is LONG with entry level (July Onwards...)
:) Past performance is not indicative of futures performance :) Trail your stops tight :)

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For now my stop level is placed at August 1st. A little bit conservative 8)

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
MUFC said:
Don't worry the new rules will NOT be enforced in June.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks we should have clear information about how and when the law will be implemented. It is not helping that the CIC authority are not forthcoming with a reasonable information about the bill.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Actually I really don't understand why all this secrecy. They should have an announcement at least for a close date like: "The Ministry is working to enforce the new law by July 1st"... or something like that. That's not cool.

Ojeola said:
Hopefully in a couple of weeks we should have clear information about how and when the law will be implemented. It is not helping that the CIC authority are not forthcoming with a reasonable information about the bill.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Bigudi said:
Actually I really don't understand why all this secrecy. They should have an announcement at least for a close date like: "The Ministry is working to enforce the new law by July 1st"... or something like that. That's not cool.
I quite agree with you. For example, the "CIC citizenship fee increment that was done this year just imagine how many applicants that will have their application returned because they were not informed earlier". About 10 of my friends paid the previous fee and their application got delivered the same day the rules went into effect they had to return their application.

CIC needs to relate more to the public on sensitive issues like this.