+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked the I-94 Report, it's correct except for my daughter (5 years old), there is one wrong departure entry on her report which is not correct.
Could this affect my application process.
Is this website official, or CBSA has more reliable info?
I am sure of the dates of the trips I took in the past 3 years, do I still need to get the CBSA report ?
feedback appreciated.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
You will need to submit photocopies of all your passport's bio-data that you have ever had expired / old included. Make sure to check the stamps on them also if they are in either English or french.
Are we supposed to copy the passport pages with the stamps, and submit them with application?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Alias said:
This is for my citizenship application
Please check the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Biographical page of passport(s)/travel document(s)

The biographical page means the page that has your name, photo, passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date.

Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the relevant four (4) year period immediately preceding the date of your application,

Also, provide photocopies of any renewal pages of the passport(s)/travel document(s).

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Gussj said:
I just checked the I-94 Report, it's correct except for my daughter (5 years old), there is one wrong departure entry on her report which is not correct.
I am sure of the dates of the trips I took in the past 3 years, do I still need to get the CBSA report ?
feedback appreciated.
Was it a land travel? Usually i94 does not have correct departure dates if you cross back to Canada by land. Also, which year did it happen?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Gussj said:
Are we supposed to copy the passport pages with the stamps, and submit them with application?
As per the guide only copies of Biographic pages are required ! I will recommend you to have a look on Guide bfore you apply just to make sure if the requirements have changed or not

Alias

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
thecoolguysam said:
Please check the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Biographical page of passport(s)/travel document(s)

The biographical page means the page that has your name, photo, passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date.

Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the relevant four (4) year period immediately preceding the date of your application,

Also, provide photocopies of any renewal pages of the passport(s)/travel document(s).
Thanks coolguysam, as per the instructions I do not need to photocopy the older passport as it will be prior to the 4 yrs period of my citizenship application.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Gussj said:
feedback appreciated.
Since you are 100% sure of the dates for your trips then you should be fine. Getting a CBSA report will take approximately 30days while it will also be sent via mail. Don't worry about the departure location, your CIC application will only be based on the CBSA report.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Gussj said:
That correct. It will confirm some of you inbound and outbound trips @ least based on my own understanding.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Was it a land travel? Usually i94 does not have correct departure dates if you cross back to Canada by land. Also, which year did it happen?
YEs it was land travel, and I didn't submit my I-94 on my way back as I was traveling again later in the year, so it is showing arrival but no departure.
Can your guys provide the correct link for CBSA report if possible?
Also can I get the report right away online before receiving the results by mail in 30 days??
Thanks again

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Gussj said:
YEs it was land travel, and I didn't submit my I-94 on my way back as I was traveling again later in the year, so it is showing arrival but no departure.
Can your guys provide the correct link for CBSA report if possible?
Also can I get the report right away online before receiving the results by mail in 30 days??
Thanks again
Incorrect/missing departures on i94 are common. Is it missing the departure date or the date is incorrect?

Check the following link:
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/752/~/i-still-have-my-i-94

Click on the following link and read the FAQ section:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/

Here is link for getting CBSA reports:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

It will take 30-40 calendar days for report to arrive by mail only.

By the way if you are not sure about your canadian entries then you should order it else there is no need. You can order it for your personal records.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Incorrect/missing departures on i94 are common.

Check the following link:
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/752/~/i-still-have-my-i-94

Click on the following link and read the FAQ section:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/

Here is link for getting CBSA reports:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

It will take 30-40 calendar days for report to arrive by mail only.

By the way if you are not sure about your canadian entries then you should order it else there is no need. You can order it for your personal records.
Thanks again for your help.
YEs I thought I would order it for my personal use.
while in the process of applying for CBSA there is the following question I am not sure what to answer
What do they mean by that
Which type of records do you wish to request?
a. case files,
b. personal corporate records?

any help is appreciated

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Gussj said:
Thanks again for your help.
YEs I thought I would order it for my personal use.
while in the process of applying for CBSA there is the following question I am not sure what to answer
What do they mean by that
Which type of records do you wish to request?
a. case files,
b. personal corporate records?

any help is appreciated
case files. (There is question mark next to it for getting help regarding that field)

Case files include personal information about individuals immigration and customs records in the custody of CBSA. (i.e. Immigration file, Traveller History, Customs Declaration Card, etc)

Personal corporate records include personal information about an individual who is or was an officer or employee of CBSA or an individual who is or was performing services under contract for CBSA (i.e. information about a competition, performance evaluations, etc).

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
case files. (There is question mark next to it for getting help regarding that field)
Thanks yes, but it is asking me about info for a third party!!!
I should request the info under privacy act correct? and it is for free right?
There is no harm to request the info to begin with correct?

Thanks