29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
HI Cathy
sa big envelop naman andun yung address ng CEM at kung ano dept sya dapat?

kasi pareho lang tayo ng ginawa sa paglalagay ng passport sa isang envelop with file number then together with other requirements saka ko nilagay sa big envelop

then yung address ng CEM andun sa BIG envelop

tapos payo na rin ni ragluf is to email CEM that i've already complied and send the requirements ilagay mo lang kung anong date at kung sino nag receive sa CEM :)

cathy1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
pareyles said:
HI Cathy
sa big envelop naman andun yung address ng CEM at kung ano dept sya dapat?

kasi pareho lang tayo ng ginawa sa paglalagay ng passport sa isang envelop with file number then together with other requirements saka ko nilagay sa big envelop

then yung address ng CEM andun sa BIG envelop

tapos payo na rin ni ragluf is to email CEM that i've already complied and send the requirements ilagay mo lang kung anong date at kung sino nag receive sa CEM :)

thanks for your reply dear and thanks sa info....kelan k po ba n ppr?godbless u

cathy1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
pareyles,wala akong nilagay..basta pinalagay ko lang sa envelop ng FEDEX then nagfill up ako information doon saan ipapadala..sana nakaattached sa envelope ng FEDEX ung shipment information n nilagay ko :(

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
Hello everyone,

When i click on the "Application Received" of our ecas, there is now a new entry, "Medical results have been received".

However, I noticed that there is no mentioned about the RPRF whether they have already received it as well. We have it sent about two weeks ago, which is about the same time frame our medical results were sent. Will this ever be reflected in the ecas in the first place?

After the Application Received, what is the next expected status, IN PROCESS?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shelalaine78 said:
Hello everyone,

When i click on the "Application Received" of our ecas, there is now a new entry, "Medical results have been received".

However, I noticed that there is no mentioned about the RPRF whether they have already received it as well. We have it sent about two weeks ago, which is about the same time frame our medical results were sent. Will this ever be reflected in the ecas in the first place?

Hi,

See this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2153313#msg2153313

By the way - receipt of RPRF payment is not included in the notes you see on eCAS.

You can click on the links at the bottom of eCAS status and they describe the stages in the process.

/all the best...

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
ragluf said:
Hi,

See this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2153313#msg2153313

By the way - receipt of RPRF payment is not included in the notes you see on eCAS.

You can click on the links at the bottom of eCAS status and they describe the stages in the process.

/all the best...
Thanks for the info ragluf. You truly are an asset in this forum.

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
March 11, 2013, PP received by CEM March 19
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
coming soon at your favorite cinemas
Tweety05 said:
CIIP Seminar completed yesterday.

Nice meeting you Ate Liyapot and Olansky :)

Para sa mga hindi p nakaka attend, I am encouraging you to join kasi tulad ng sinasabi ng lahat very informative talaga at makakapag start kna mag plan careerwise bago k p magmigrate. Last night, I received emails from Manitoba Start extending their help to MY ACTION PLAN and CIIP emailed me MY ACTION PLAN SHEET with links to different organizations and attached is our class picture as well. Action Plan includes your short term and long term goals and how to achieve it using the resources. CIIP will serve as your path to success.

They have so much to offer and remember, it is for free. We were also given certificates of completion. Not to mention, the free of charge overflowing coffee and biscuits. All you need to do is REGISTER, ATTEND & LEARN.

Here's the link to register:
http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/about-ciip?lang=en-GB
Really nice cookies offered right? super sarap.
Who is your assigned CIIP Officer? Justin? or Cecille?

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
Good Morning

Group Mates, who will undergo COA and PDOS seminar? Timeline nyo para dun? para may kasabay naman kami

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
DingdongAmandy said:
Good Morning

Group Mates, who will undergo COA and PDOS seminar? Timeline nyo para dun? para may kasabay naman kami

Pede po magtanong? Ano po yung COA? PDOS at CIIP lang alam namin eh...heheh.thanks

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
DingdongAmandy said:
Really nice cookies offered right? super sarap.
Who is your assigned CIIP Officer? Justin? or Cecille?
Hindi ako mahilig sa coffee at biscuit but with others, sure n maeenjoy nila yun :) I am assigned with Sir Rye, 3 kaming Nurses n sabay sabay.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
Pede po magtanong? Ano po yung COA? PDOS at CIIP lang alam namin eh...heheh.thanks
IOM Seminars – Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA)

Participants: voluntary for all Filipinos leaving the country as temporary workers under the Live-in Caregiver Program or in any permanent resident category

Length: one full day

Where: IOM office on the 24th Floor of the Citibank Tower Bldg. at 8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City

Cost: free-of-charge

Program: In the seminars, participants learn about the nature of the Canadian society, common problems of adaptation faced by newcomers, the rights and obligations of temporary workers and immigrants, the Canadian health and educational systems, how to find a job, how to look for a place to live in, the cost of living, and facts about the city in which you will be living in.

While attendance in these seminars is not mandatory, there are a lot of benefits that can be obtained in attending it. It will give you a lot of information on skills necessary for a successful adaptation in Canada; reliable information on issues and concerns regarding Canadian labor laws, contract expiry/extension, permanent resident status, sponsorship; and practical tips about life in Canada.

For more information and registration:

To register, accepted applicants must call the IOM office upon receiving instructions included in their visa package.

The COA seminar is held at the IOM office. Their telephone number: 811-3445, SMS: 09175684868, Fax: 848-1272, E-mail: COAmanila@iom.int

Program sponsored by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/pre_departure-pre_depart.aspx#a3

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Tweety05 said:
IOM Seminars – Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA)

Participants: voluntary for all Filipinos leaving the country as temporary workers under the Live-in Caregiver Program or in any permanent resident category

Length: one full day

Where: IOM office on the 24th Floor of the Citibank Tower Bldg. at 8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City

Cost: free-of-charge

Program: In the seminars, participants learn about the nature of the Canadian society, common problems of adaptation faced by newcomers, the rights and obligations of temporary workers and immigrants, the Canadian health and educational systems, how to find a job, how to look for a place to live in, the cost of living, and facts about the city in which you will be living in.

While attendance in these seminars is not mandatory, there are a lot of benefits that can be obtained in attending it. It will give you a lot of information on skills necessary for a successful adaptation in Canada; reliable information on issues and concerns regarding Canadian labor laws, contract expiry/extension, permanent resident status, sponsorship; and practical tips about life in Canada.

For more information and registration:

To register, accepted applicants must call the IOM office upon receiving instructions included in their visa package.

The COA seminar is held at the IOM office. Their telephone number: 811-3445, SMS: 09175684868, Fax: 848-1272, E-mail: COAmanila @ iom.int

Program sponsored by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/pre_departure-pre_depart.aspx#a3

Are you planning to attend COA?

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
Olansky said:
Are you planning to attend COA?
Let's attend, all free should be attended

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
shelalaine78 said:
Hello everyone,

Hi ! May I know where did you take your medical exam? We took med ex last April 9 but until now wala pa rin change sa status namin. A bit anxious lang.

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@interested...
I have completed Medical on Feb 20, 2013
My husband had additional tests and submitted addl requirements on Feb 28, 2013
I have checked with SLEC that our MR were submitted to CEM on March 14 (daughter), March 20 (son) and March 21 (husband and myself)
I already submitted my RPRF on March 13, 2013 along with personal history
Until now, there is no update on my eCas - still Application Received on Nov 20, 2012
I sent email last week considering advise of ragluf however, there was no reply (which I also do not expect to receive)
Like you, I am worried as well...