VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
pekto said:
@ interested...
I have completed Medical on Feb 20, 2013
My husband had additional tests and submitted addl requirements on Feb 28, 2013
I have checked with SLEC that our MR were submitted to CEM on March 14 (daughter), March 20 (son) and March 21 (husband and myself)
I already submitted my RPRF on March 13, 2013 along with personal history
Until now, there is no update on my eCas - still Application Received on Nov 20, 2012
I sent email last week considering advise of ragluf however, there was no reply (which I also do not expect to receive)
Like you, I am worried as well...
This waiting game can be frustrating sometimes....

Anyways, are you also a backlog reduction participant?

Let's hope for the best.

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interested said:
This waiting game can be frustrating sometimes....

Anyways, are you also a backlog reduction participant?

Let's hope for the best.
Yes..Ontario Nominee
Sana nga di naman tayo pinaasa lang.
On May 4, 2013, the new program will open again...
I hope we will not be affected...
Tagal na natin naghintay - mine is 8 years on May 17, 2013

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
interested said:
Hi ! May I know where did you take your medical exam? We took med ex last April 9 but until now wala pa rin change sa status namin. A bit anxious lang.
Hi Interested,

We had our medical checkup in Hong Kong last April 13. The clinic forwarded the medical results last April 17 and it arrived in Manila VO the following day. So it took around 6 business days before ecas was updated since the VO received the result.

I know how you feel, just this week I couldn't count in my fingers the number of times i checked ecas! :-[

I'm sure you'll have yours updated pretty soon. Good luck.

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
forum mates,
tanong lang po......
kung magla-land sa Canada, 1 week before visa expiry date, wala bang magiging problema?
thanks in advance!!! ;)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
forum mates,
tanong lang po......
kung magla-land sa Canada, 1 week before visa expiry date, wala bang magiging problema?
thanks in advance!!! ;)
Wala naman - as long as you enter the country before the expiry date of your visa. But this does not mean you should enter at the 11th hour/last day :) - 1 week should be enough. Make sure you have ample allowance for unforseen events (i.e. connecting flight delays/cancellations etc.). There are some cases where I have seen that PH Immigration held the departure of travellers at NAIA - but I do not think this will apply to PNP/immigrants; mostly to TFWs.

Try to land in the weekdays if possible - Vancouver and Toronto PoEs are extremely busy on weekends.

Good luck, have safe trip, on your pending voyage and all the best and blessings to the start of a new phase of your life in Canada.

/all the best....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poutine2012 said:
Thank you so much ragluf for your explanation, it did help!

In my travels form, the reasons i wrote for my trips there were mostly meetings and trainings (because they were). Then, for my last two trips there, one for 4 months and the other for 3 mos.(total of 7 mos), I wrote "work" because by then the office decided that they needed me there and so they gave me a temporary work permit (which is why I'm worried). The gap between the total 7 mos was Christmas break which was about a month which I spent in Manila.
If clarifications are needed, most likely you will be sent a form to update these details (Personal History Form). At this point you need to be clear that these visits are work related or a temporary/short-term project assignment by your company, not a long-term assignment. One tying factor here the correlates/corroborates this will be your work-employment history, your employment certificates and/or (if included in the application docs) your resume. Also if you did not specify any Jakarta/other country address in the section/questions asking the places you lived since the age of 18, then the VO has less of a reason to request a PCC from that country.

The personal history form may be included in the additional docs request sent to you, and may be sent along with the MR/IME request.

/all the best....

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Olansky said:
Are you planning to attend COA?
Yes, may sched sila sa May 6 (Monday) and May 8 (Wednesday). Di kami pwede ng Monday, coding kasi. Attend tayo sa May 8?

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
ragluf said:
Wala naman - as long as you enter the country before the expiry date of your visa. But this does not mean you should enter at the 11th hour/last day :) - 1 week should be enough. Make sure you have ample allowance for unforseen events (i.e. connecting flight delays/cancellations etc.). There are some cases where I have seen that PH Immigration held the departure of travellers at NAIA - but I do not think this will apply to PNP/immigrants; mostly to TFWs.

Try to land in the weekdays if possible - Vancouver and Toronto PoEs are extremely busy on weekends.

Good luck, have safe trip, on your pending voyage and all the best and blessings to the start of a new phase of your life in Canada.

/all the best....

SALAMAT PO NG MARAMI SA REPLY!!!

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody here who can answer this question.....Actually I am also waiting for PPR. I finished everything up to payment of RPRF.. My ecas is still application recieved---dec 12 2012. I called up my medical and they submit it last April 16, 2013.. and after 2 days a request for RPRF was send and paid by me through my agency CIC which eventually recieved by CE Manila on April 22, 2013.

My question is if you received a RPRF does it mean that you are already approved or shall I say 100% to have a visa? And is the ecas can be relied upon for the outcome of your application. Well like pekto I am worried becuase May 4 will be the start of the acceptance of the new applicant. And one thing more...although I have a lot of experience as a System Analyst (w/c they considered me to be a Pilot reduction Ontario Nominee) at age 47 am I still have a big chance for this.

I hope I pray that all of us who were nominated as Ontario Provincial nominee will be included and issued a visa.

So like what others say..." Its a waiting game". Just pray and belive..

Poutine2012

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
25-02-2013
AOR Received.
05-04-2013
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-07-2013
Passport Req..
01-22-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2014
ragluf said:
If clarifications are needed, most likely you will be sent a form to update these details (Personal History Form). At this point you need to be clear that these visits are work related or a temporary/short-term project assignment by your company, not a long-term assignment. One tying factor here the correlates/corroborates this will be your work-employment history, your employment certificates and/or (if included in the application docs) your resume. Also if you did not specify any Jakarta/other country address in the section/questions asking the places you lived since the age of 18, then the VO has less of a reason to request a PCC from that country.

The personal history form may be included in the additional docs request sent to you, and may be sent along with the MR/IME request.

/all the best....
This makes things very clear to me. Thank you so much sir!

God bless and all the best to you too!

bcpnpnom

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2013
AOR Received.
April 05, 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 1, 2013
LANDED..........
in GOD's perfect time!!!
Tweety05 said:
IOM Seminars – Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA)

Participants: voluntary for all Filipinos leaving the country as temporary workers under the Live-in Caregiver Program or in any permanent resident category

Length: one full day

Where: IOM office on the 24th Floor of the Citibank Tower Bldg. at 8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City

Cost: free-of-charge

Hello po, just want to ask, meron ba ding ganito sa Cebu? tnx po...

Program: In the seminars, participants learn about the nature of the Canadian society, common problems of adaptation faced by newcomers, the rights and obligations of temporary workers and immigrants, the Canadian health and educational systems, how to find a job, how to look for a place to live in, the cost of living, and facts about the city in which you will be living in.

While attendance in these seminars is not mandatory, there are a lot of benefits that can be obtained in attending it. It will give you a lot of information on skills necessary for a successful adaptation in Canada; reliable information on issues and concerns regarding Canadian labor laws, contract expiry/extension, permanent resident status, sponsorship; and practical tips about life in Canada.

For more information and registration:

To register, accepted applicants must call the IOM office upon receiving instructions included in their visa package.

The COA seminar is held at the IOM office. Their telephone number: 811-3445, SMS: 09175684868, Fax: 848-1272, E-mail: COAmanila @ iom.int

Program sponsored by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/pre_departure-pre_depart.aspx#a3

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wonderful Sunday mga kababayan!
Today our ecas was updated to "Medical results have been received."
Based on timelines of Manila VO applicants whose "In Process" status came before "Medical received," I expect PPR very soon.
ninonhet, AnL, lois05, iam_ayen, appleguy & other Nov applicants, our time has come!
Praise God!

uniquename

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Feb 22, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013
Hi mflicerio,
You mean ecas will show 'in process' first then next is medical received?
Please clarify.
Thanks.

liyapot

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 7, 2012
Nomination.....
Sept. 30, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 25, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
April 29, 2013
mflicerio said:
Based on timelines of Manila VO applicants whose "In Process" status came before "Medical received," I expect PPR very soon.
ninonhet, AnL, lois05, iam_ayen, appleguy & other Nov applicants, our time has come!
Praise God!
congrats mflicerio!!

uniquename..
for some "in process" came first before "medical results received" if you refer to tracking sheets in nov group and dec group.

iam_ayen

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Aug 23, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2013
IELTS Request
May 23, 2012
File Transfer...
File to CIC: Nov 14, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2013;
Passport Req..
June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
mflicerio said:
Praise God!
congrats mflicerio! Looking at Nov tracking sheet I should be next. I'm very much hoping i'll have the same update this week.