+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
DNT2003 said:
True.. and thanks for joining in.. welcome....

Seem today its a HOUSE FULL!!! I'm glad everyone is here and participating :)

DNT2003
Lol I am on all the time mostly "reading" though..... It was my day off today!! Kinda relaxed ..... waitin to fly out to India on 17....... 2 more weeks to go!!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
I hope they reply, but I have a feeling your eCAS will update before they reply to you.. your case is a bit different.. so I'm sure they will give priority to you.. I hope.. Your eCAS will have an additional line at the bottom (my 2 cents) that says they've received your app on blah blah..

Please tell me what your eCAS say under the PR at the moment?

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
Just an update guyz.. I have sent an email to ND asking if my file has been received yet or not.... But I dunno if they gonna reply it or not.... Lets hope for the best!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
haha... you know what actually there is time when I do that too.. I just lurk here.. and read.. read.. but mostly I try my best to participate :)

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
Lol I am on all the time mostly "reading" though..... It was my day off today!! Kinda relaxed ..... waitin to fly out to India on 17....... 2 more weeks to go!!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
DNT2003 said:
I hope they reply, but I have a feeling your eCAS will update before they reply to you.. your case is a bit different.. so I'm sure they will give priority to you.. I hope.. Your eCAS will have an additional line at the bottom (my 2 cents) that says they've received your app on blah blah..

Please tell me what your eCAS say under the PR at the moment?

DNT2003
Yh u guyz are keepin my spirits alive.... Thank you for dat....following r the exact words of ecas status under PR

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2011."

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
I look at this website for deals. http://www.flightnetwork.com/

jasvarun said:
Guys can you please give me link of website where i can find cheap deals from del to canada!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
DNT2003 said:
haha... you know what actually there is time when I do that too.. I just lurk here.. and read.. read.. but mostly I try my best to participate :)

DNT2003
But the thing is u gotta have some advice to give before participating in...... n i guess i m pretty bad with dat!!

But my brain is filling up its tank from this forum.... So yh I am in now :D

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have a feeling.. they will add a line UNDER this line.. but with a new DATE...

so you will have two lines.. (I wish they included the Visa Office example.. like this):

"We at New Delhi received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2011."

That will also help those whos files ends up in the WRONG Visa Office.. that way they can bring it to attention of the responsible parties.

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
Yh u guyz are keepin my spirits alive.... following r the exact words of ecas status under PR

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2011."

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
DNT2003 said:
I have a feeling.. they will add a line UNDER this line.. but with a new DATE...

so you will have two lines.. (I wish they included the Visa Office example.. like this):

"We at New Delhi received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2011."

That will also help those whos files ends up in the WRONG Visa Office.. that way they can bring it to attention of the responsible parties.

DNT2003

My eyeballs are eager to see dat!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
FebPR said:
Will def check that Thanks!! :D

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
its good too.. but beauty of skyscanner is that it even checks the prices on FN and bunch of others.. gives you the cheapest possible..

example: its like mamma.com (mother of all search engines) NOT I never liked that seach engine... I like "google it!"

also there was travelocity.com (used to be good.. but now prices are not great anymore)

DNT2003

FebPR said:

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
WOW...4 pages already from this morning...u guys are in full swing discussion! ;)

DNT...ur wife will hv no prob travelling alone, not knowing English!! But I'm sure u'll be way too excited when she gets the visa that u won't bother abt the money and go bring her! :)

I live in Scarborough too!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I see.. I'm glad your brain has filled up... and really welcome :)

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
But the thing is u gotta have some advice to give before participating in...... n i guess i m pretty bad with dat!!

But my brain is filling up its tank from this forum.... So yh I am in now :D

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I hope you see that very soon.. and I know we'll be the first ones to come to know :)

Welcome to the NEW D. - Family!!!!

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
My eyeballs are eager to see dat!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
But what My problem is .......before that lemme first tell you my situation!!

I am saying bye bye Australia on 17 June (not plannin to come bk)........My wife will be comin to India on 13 July.... and she ll be stayin till 27 Aug... Now she has booked her tickets through China Eastern...

Now my problem is I gotta give first pref to china eastern to travel together(hopin to get visa before she leaves)...

And All websites are showing China eastern for 27 aug for about $1300 approx one way!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yes another active member is in... I know when I was posting I was thinking about this.. that we have people who are pretty active on this thread.. and when we get busy.. and not have access to the PC.. there is time this thread will go for over 5 pages.. and sometimes you feel like skipping everything.. but never get satisfied.. so I always end up reading each and every post..

specially I have to do that because I want to make sure I don't miss anyone who might have posted some sort of status update or something..

Yes definately the excitment will have that effect on me.. and I've been thiking from very long so I will go! even if I have to spend that 1400 - 1800 on ticket :p

What part of Scarborough do you live in?

DNT2003

brin said:
WOW...4 pages already from this morning...u guys are in full swing discussion! ;)

DNT...ur wife will hv no prob travelling alone, not knowing English!! But I'm sure u'll be way too excited when she gets the visa that u won't bother abt the money and go bring her! :)

I live in Scarborough too!