+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
Thanks my friend... this makes me happpy and now I'm not worried at all if the worst situation happens.. I know I can be confident and will be waiting in peace for my wife to arrive at the airport..

btw are you going to take flowers? on June 21 2011 at NOON ? :)

DNT2003

fprince said:
DNT my friend, you are not alone..most of ppl who fly from eastern europe/ china etc do not speak english.
Let me explain how easy it is regardless..since you are in Toronto and she will land @ Pearson ( i can only talk abt Pearson due to Toronto being multicultural )
They have IO's handy who can speak tamil, hindhi, chinese etc..the most commonly spoken languages hence no issues with Immigration.

Last week my friends mother in law came to toronto for her daughters delivery...no english..and no issues at Pearson...questions were asked in Tamil and she replied.
Remember this is not only for landing ppl, it is the same issue for all Visitors...and Toronto has made it hassle free for visitors who don speak English.

Hence, due to the diversity of Toronto they always have interpreters for most common spoken languages in Toronto.
Trust me landing is a piece of cake...
Agree?

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
fprince said:
DNT my friend, you are not alone..most of ppl who fly from eastern europe/ china etc do not speak english.
Let me explain how easy it is regardless..since you are in Toronto and she will land @ Pearson ( i can only talk abt Pearson due to Toronto being multicultural )
They have IO's handy who can speak tamil, hindhi, chinese etc..the most commonly spoken languages hence no issues with Immigration.

Last week my friends mother in law came to toronto for her daughters delivery...no english..and no issues at Pearson...questions were asked in Tamil and she replied.
Remember this is not only for landing ppl, it is the same issue for all Visitors...and Toronto has made it hassle free for visitors who don speak English.

Hence, due to the diversity of Toronto they always have interpreters for most common spoken languages in Toronto.
Trust me landing is a piece of cake...
Agree?
That's an excellent point that you made Fprince... and that's one of the beauties of T.O, so DNT2003 your wife should not having an communication issues with the IO and if anything ( and it won't happen) occurs they can always call you from the waiting area.

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011
DNT2003 said:
Thanks my friend... this makes me happpy and now I'm not worried at all if the worst situation happens.. I know I can be confident and will be waiting in peace for my wife to arrive at the airport..

btw are you going to take flowers? on June 21 2011 at NOON ? :)

DNT2003
I'd def recommend all husbands to bring flowers to their wife at the airport! My hubby did that when I arrived in India ;)
But to make things clear I told him he shouldn't expect me to do the same :p

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
Guys can you please give me link of website where i can find cheap deals from del to canada!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
cdngrl said:
I'd def recommend all husbands to bring flowers to their wife at the airport! My hubby did that when I arrived in India ;)
Haha!! dats a good one!! I might try dat!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yeah now I'm at peace :) I should know that T.dot is the best we've got one person from every country in Toronto....

I was surprised my self when I landed in 1997 to see the diversity...

I had a complete different picture of Canada when I was leaving India for the first time.... and when I arrived it was something else...

I honestly was thiking that CANADA = SKY, because people say you have to take a plane to goto Canada.. and I know planes fly in the sky.. so every plane I'd see in the sky that passes my village I'd say to my friends oh "my sister is in that plane" and I used to wave thinking she can see me... but those are the childhood mems.. and to dry the clothing you put the clothes in some pipe and it comes out from a different pipe ready and ironed.. also I used to think of SNOW as being ICE like big and big GLACIERS...

DNT2003

cdngrl said:
That's an excellent point that you made Fprince... and that's one of the beauties of T.O, so DNT2003 your wife should not having an communication issues with the IO and if anything ( and it won't happen) occurs they can always call you from the waiting area.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
my fav and only site I goto... skyscanner.net

you'll be amazed at the prices you get :)

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
Guys can you please give me link of website where i can find cheap deals from del to canada!!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
All she needs to do is take a hand written note in English from you which says...my wife is learning English and is a beginner, for now she is comfortable understanding and someone who speaks hindi needs to assist her understand....ohh trust me they even do this in COURT !
Boom, you will most probly see one more person in pearson who will be assisting her with the process.
And if you put her on Jet/IA where every airhostess can speak Hindhi, the flight becomes seamless as well so does the transfer...and on landing in TO they will guide her to immigration and they do help.
Even in the baggage counter @ Pearson there is always a JET guy/girl who greet passengers in Hindhi first LOL...and i always tell them " i not the speak the hindhi"

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
DNT2003 said:
my fav and only site I goto... skyscanner.net

you'll be amazed at the prices you get :)

DNT2003
Thanks for that buddy!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Haha.. thanks for letting me know that... honestly life is a lot different when you compare WIFE vs GF .. I will definately take flowers with me, but I hope I don't have to do that.. I really wanna goto India and bring her with me.. :)

DNT2003

cdngrl said:

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
@DNT2003

I dont think language is an issue here at all..... Immigration officer do have interpreters all the time!!

divren

May 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
10-03-2011 (ND received on 22-03-2011)
Med's Done....
30-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-03-2011 (ND received on 7-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2011 (DM on eCAS)
My husband is from Calgary.

DNT2003 said:
Good to know... yes so far almost all of us are from t.dot and area.. I remember this thread has seen a time where many people were from B.C. and AB.. and now the trend is for ON... its how I feel

I am
You are
Fprince
FebPR

anyone else???

I hope more people will post their locations.. I want to see the graphical data..

also if you don't mind please post your intersection..

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
True.. and thanks for joining in.. welcome....

Seem today its a HOUSE FULL!!! I'm glad everyone is here and participating :)

DNT2003

jasvarun said:
@ DNT2003

I dont think language is an issue here at all..... Immigration officer do have interpreters all the time!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
Just an update guyz.. I have sent an email to ND asking if my file has been received yet or not.... But I dunno if they gonna reply it or not.... Lets hope for the best!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I like this idea.. I will send a letter to her in post just in case.. or maybe fax it.. or email and have someone print it for us.. if not she can WRITE in English so I will send her a txt message and mention what you mentioned... and will ask her to copy word from word.. and that will work :)

DNT2003

fprince said:
All she needs to do is take a hand written note in English from you which says...my wife is learning English and is a beginner, for now she is comfortable understanding and someone who speaks hindi needs to assist her understand....ohh trust me they even do this in COURT !
Boom, you will most probly see one more person in pearson who will be assisting her with the process.
And if you put her on Jet/IA where every airhostess can speak Hindhi, the flight becomes seamless as well so does the transfer...and on landing in TO they will guide her to immigration and they do help.
Even in the baggage counter @ Pearson there is always a JET guy/girl who greet passengers in Hindhi first LOL...and i always tell them " i not the speak the hindhi"