+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
fprince said:
Maybe, can you check yours? if you have a IMM file number..
anyone..do you guys see this new change where they have started to update the applicant's info on ecas..
only using their file # login...
brin..gagan...
Ok...I tried loging in with his immigration file #, and it's not allowing me...the file number starts with 'F' and ECAS says it should start with B :(
I remember u saying u had an 'F' #, r u logging in with ur wife's details or ur's?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
brin said:
Ok...I tried loging in with his immigration file #, and it's not allowing me...the file number starts with 'F' and ECAS says it should start with B :(
I remember u saying u had an 'F' #, r u logging in with ur wife's details or ur's?
Wife and it starts with F..and i used her surname and dob to login..
funny thing is that this is the first time i am seeing an applicant having an address in ecas..usually only the sponsor has his address..
why me > ND........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
benjo said:
Hi,

I have already filled up the forms and necessary supporting docs for PCC from london, as per their site it will take 2 working days if i pay GBP 70 and 10 days for GBP 35.

I will go for GBP 70 so i get the PCC atleast by a couple of weeks.

As per the PPR letter from ND says dont sent anything (docs,PCC,PP) one by one but sent it as a package with all requested stuff.

Is it ok if i wait for the PCC and sent all the things together at one time to ND ?

I have also sent one email to ND saying that i have missed to submit the the Back/Dec form in the earlier kit and asked them is it ok if i sent this with the passport and PCC.

Waiting for the reply.

Ben
Good, wait for a few days and send all 3 together.
I have seen and heard about ppl sending PP with documents, no big deal

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
i would love to get my hands on that IMM file number, and check it for you, but unforunately at the moment no correspondence from New Delhi, so I've only got Client ID and the Receipt # at the moment.

Is there a way to obtain this information by any means?

DNT2003

fprince said:
Maybe, can you check yours? if you have a IMM file number..
anyone..do you guys see this new change where they have started to update the applicant's info on ecas..
only using their file # login...
brin..gagan...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
i would love to get my hands on that IMM file number, and check it for you, but unforunately at the moment no correspondence from New Delhi, so I've only got Client ID and the Receipt # at the moment.

Is there a way to obtain this information by any means?

DNT2003
I got mine when i did my first CSE..after 3 months in delhi
For you, you should get your PPR soon...and file number comes in that letter.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It is better for me to wait for the PPR and I hope it comes sooon... and I will have the F# and will check the details, but I think this is something new they are doing to show us that they are working hard by making our addresses available online, and one has the power to change it online.

Also didn't you put in a another CSE like few days ago? On average how long would it take for it to return to you?

DNT2003

fprince said:
I got mine when i did my first CSE..after 3 months in delhi
For you, you should get your PPR soon...and file number comes in that letter.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
They say 28 days when you submit. I got a reply back in 2 weeks.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Usually I've noticed the difference between some and others is that they UNDER promise, and OVER deleiver, I like that part.

Also I forgot to ask What part of India is your wife in?

DNT2003

fprince said:
They say 28 days when you submit. I got a reply back in 2 weeks.

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
fprince said:
Wife and it starts with F..and i used her surname and dob to login..
funny thing is that this is the first time i am seeing an applicant having an address in ecas..usually only the sponsor has his address..
why me > ND........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
huh!!! ok..ECAS is not being nice to me...!!! it says I have to Log in with a 'B' number!!! like u say dumb a$$ ECAS!!! oh well..!
I'll try with diff comb of his name...
I think I have read some post where they say..if u log in with the applicant's info you only see their details...something to do with pvcy! but..is it the first time u r seeing this?

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
benjo said:
Hi,

I have already filled up the forms and necessary supporting docs for PCC from london, as per their site it will take 2 working days if i pay GBP 70 and 10 days for GBP 35.

I will go for GBP 70 so i get the PCC atleast by a couple of weeks.

As per the PPR letter from ND says dont sent anything (docs,PCC,PP) one by one but sent it as a package with all requested stuff.

Is it ok if i wait for the PCC and sent all the things together at one time to ND ?

I have also sent one email to ND saying that i have missed to submit the the Back/Dec form in the earlier kit and asked them is it ok if i sent this with the passport and PCC.

Waiting for the reply.

Ben
See how simple it is!!!! and most of the time they work on the timelines given...!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
brin said:
huh!!! ok..ECAS is not being nice to me...!!! it says I have to Log in with a 'B' number!!! like u say dumb a$$ ECAS!!! oh well..!
I'll try with diff comb of his name...
I think I have read some post where they say..if u log in with the applicant's info you only see their details...something to do with pvcy! but..is it the first time u r seeing this?

No i do it all the time..but it only shows the status..
today it shows her address and status..not sure if this is being done for new files which they process like mine or to everyone..
its like..we are doing a great job and posting her address online but we forgot to send you a PPR for 4 months..my a$$...

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
fprince said:

No i do it all the time..but it only shows the status..
today it shows her address and status..not sure if this is being done for new files which they process like mine or to everyone..
its like..we are doing a great job and posting her address online but we forgot to send you a PPR for 4 months..my a$$...
No Luck! :( it keeps saying I need a 'B' ...arrggghhhh
Anyway...so...they are doing something with ur file...but just not doing it on time! that really sucks alright!!!

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today applicant's address started showing in e-cas.......new thing :) g8 ND

@brin

Sometimes it happens. Try after sometime and it will start working. Dont worry

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
waitingforwife said:
the flight was late yesterday also. Then after landing it took 2 hours for my wife to get out of the airport. seems like they are checking too much.

anyways guys, i won't be around on this forum much as now my wife's here :D
i wish all the members a good luck especially fprince.

it was a good journey with you guys

enjoy :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Dude, they once returned my application for having a gap in that form..it is a very important form as it talks abt the background, military service etc..
ok first things first..don panic..jus fill the form and have it handy, unless asked you can't send it to ND without a file number..or you can fax the form using her client ID..
either way you would need your PCC from London, do not delay this one..you don wanna be struck with the PCC..apply immediately for PPC in london..
i wish you all the best and hope they don ask for the missing form..can happen, ND is crazy sometimes..but be prepared..as you have to state that you lived in UK you will 100% need a PCC.

@ fprince

immigration people r very picky....u never wat "question" they might arise...so it is always better to have everything in line before it goes in their hands..