+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
Ok that answers my question... PPR is the only thing I should expect from ND now? Or they will send a letter about APP being Received?

DNT2003

fprince said:
It just means that your client ID is lined to your address in your database..mine was done 2 years ago.
I assume you are a canadian citizen and they just updated your client ID for sponsorhip and linked the address..it takes time.it is just an update
now, you can always see this details when you do stuff with CIC.

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fprince said:
Dude, they once returned my application for having a gap in that form..it is a very important form as it talks abt the background, military service etc..
ok first things first..don panic..jus fill the form and have it handy, unless asked you can't send it to ND without a file number..or you can fax the form using her client ID..
either way you would need your PCC from London, do not delay this one..you don wanna be struck with the PCC..apply immediately for PPC in london..
i wish you all the best and hope they don ask for the missing form..can happen, ND is crazy sometimes..but be prepared..as you have to state that you lived in UK you will 100% need a PCC.
Thanks brother,

I never mentioned in those 3 forms that i stayed in London, but they can find out once they get my PP

So i am going to apply for my PCC from London also will keep the background/declaration ready.

Still..... will wait for CHC ND mail, what they going to request again.

Ben
Ben

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
Ok that answers my question... PPR is the only thing I should expect from ND now? Or they will send a letter about APP being Received?

DNT2003
2 things..there is a sponsorship status and a PR status..
if your sponsorhip satatus says decision made and u got an AOR from CPC MIss..and PR says app received..
you are on the moon in Delhi..jus gotta wait for the cheap indian post to deliver your PPR buddy...
jus confirm the 2 status.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes bro, they've got my file, eCAS does show the two status you are mentioning.

Permanent Residence
We received My Wife's application for permanent residence on April 5, 2011.

DNT2003

fprince said:
2 things..there is a sponsorship status and a PR status..
if your sponsorhip satatus says decision made and u got an AOR from CPC MIss..and PR says app received..
you are on the moon in Delhi..jus gotta wait for the cheap indian post to deliver your PPR buddy...
jus confirm the 2 status.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
Yes bro, they've got my file, eCAS does show the two status you are mentioning.

Permanent Residence
We received My Wife's application for permanent residence on April 5, 2011.

DNT2003
bribe your postman ! ;D
no aor from ND..only PPR or document request.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I've already got my father in law to talk to the Postman, and he knows we are waiting for papers from "Delhi" about "Canada". I hope ND to Gujarat (Surat) the TRANSIT time is not much.

DNT2003

fprince said:
bribe your postman ! ;D
no aor from ND..only PPR or document request.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
benjo said:
Thanks brother,

I never mentioned in those 3 forms that i stayed in London, but they can find out once they get my PP

So i am going to apply for my PCC from London also will keep the background/declaration ready.

Ben
Ben
Big Ben,
I am no lawyer but i think most members on this thread will agree with me.

Misintepretion of details is a crime according to CIC and can be denied just on that fact. Having said that all you did was forget to submit the schedule 1 background declaration form.
But this is the form which has details about where you lived and worked in the last 10 years...so its is important as the other forms and ND might ask for it once they go through your kit.

I suggest you complete that form, fax it it CHC ND with your wife's client ID with a letter stating that you forgot this in the kit. the reason being, you don want them to think that you hid the details about your work in London which they will know finally when they ask for your PP.
And, do the PCC..you will need it if asked now or after they get your PP.
This is a tricky situation, but i think you should fax the form first and get it off your back..then deal with what they ask. But chances of them not noticing is very shallow as when they run your passport it will show your entry/exit out of India...

benjo

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2010
Doc's Request.
21/Jan/2011
AOR Received.
18/03/2011
File Transfer...
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2011
Interview........
14/06/2011
Passport Req..
07/04/2011 - received on 13/04/2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fprince said:
Big Ben,
I am no lawyer but i think most members on this thread will agree with me.

Misintepretion of details is a crime according to CIC and can be denied just on that fact. Having said that all you did was forget to submit the schedule 1 background declaration form.
But this is the form which has details about where you lived and worked in the last 10 years...so its is important as the other forms and ND might ask for it once they go through your kit.

I suggest you complete that form, fax it it CHC ND with your wife's client ID with a letter stating that you forgot this in the kit. the reason being, you don want them to think that you hid the details about your work in London which they will know finally when they ask for your PP.
And, do the PCC..you will need it if asked now or after they get your PP.
This is a tricky situation, but i think you should fax the form first and get it off your back..then deal with what they ask. But chances of them not noticing is very shallow as when they run your passport it will show your entry/exit out of India...
Hi Bro,

Even if ur not a lawyer, u giving very helpful advise - thanks for that :D

I think i need to fax both - form as well as PCC together just to convince them that i actually forgotten.

its 6 30 am here in india, my US shift over almost 4 hrs back - just hang around here to get the valuable informations from u guys

let me go home and sleep with a hope that everything will be go fine.

GOOD NIGHT ALL.

Ben

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Good night Ben,

Tomorrow is a another day...

DNT2003

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
benjo said:
Hi Bro,
Even if ur not a lawyer, u giving very helpful advise - thanks for that :D
I think i need to fax both - form as well as PCC together just to convince them that i actually forgotten.
its 6 30 am here in india, my US shift over almost 4 hrs back - just hang around here to get the valuable informations from u guys
let me go home and sleep with a hope that everything will be go fine.
GOOD NIGHT ALL.
Ben
Hey Ben...
Just for ur info, it is very easy to get a PCC from the UK and it doesn't take 6 mnths..my husband got his in pretty much 3-4 weeks...so do it asap...you can get info on their website...I'm surprised you missed the background delcaration form....anyway...do fax it it ND...you do not want them holding u up for misrepresentation!

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
@Dr.Dave

I didn't know how many photos I included until the photos were returned with the passport - 90 in total. What's more important is do the pictures capture the course/flow/progress of relationship?

The best advise I got was to arrange everything into folders and to include an index and to give 3rd party proof (such as letters from manager of banquet hall where engagement, marriage was held, letter from photographer etc).

drdave said:
@ nb8285

I don't think it was luck. It was your application package was well organized and easy to read.
Good Job!!!! :D

How many photos did you include?

I typed everything up and if I needed extra space for the question, I took a highres screenshot
of the question to place it with my answer. I also included a list of all documents included with
the form. But no folders.

DrDave Day 51in Delhi

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
@benjo

I recommend you send ND the missing form before they ask for it. If you have your file number already, write a letter to them quoting your file number and say that you missed this form and you're now including it. Eventually they will ask for missing docs, better to be proactive.

benjo said:
Ohh, i havent filled the background/declaration form.... only 3 forms i filled.

May be CHC ND will ask me to submit the same.... sooooooooooooo i need a PCC from London too, really sad :eek:

Ben

charmz

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Passport Req..
10-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Phone interview: May 27,2011; Ecas Update: May 30,2011
Good Evening guys,

Sorry for the late login, just got home. Ofcourse, needless to say that there is no good news from my end to share. O and abt the MP, i think they are so busy with the election process that I dont think they will bother to check on my status situation.

@ fprince??? wishing you some good luck for tomorrow and the same goes for drdave too !!

Have a nice day ppl... :)

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
@benjo

I'm sure you have visa sticker and entry/exit stamps on your passport re: london. When they send PPR, they want ALL your passports (old and current). At that time, they will find out you've been to London and stayed there for a year...

benjo said:
Thanks brother,

Ben
Ben

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
charmz said:
Good Evening guys,

Sorry for the late login, just got home. Ofcourse, needless to say that there is no good news from my end to share. O and abt the MP, i think they are so busy with the election process that I dont think they will bother to check on my status situation.

@ fprince??? wishing you some good luck for tomorrow and the same goes for drdave too !!

Have a nice day ppl... :)
You will have a charming week, this week or the next when everything is finalized !