+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
missinghim said:
Hi Challenger485,
You dont need to submit new police clearance checks if you are sure you submitted them with application to Missisauga within 3 mths of getting them done. Just be sure of this. I'll just repeat that if Mississauga accepted your police at the time of submission of your app then you should be ok. The rule is: They should not be more than 3 mths old at the time you submit to mississauga. Our FBI checks were just in time!!!

As for the form "Details of foreign travel"... thats very important.
But Def-col-male is right...best to send it when you have a file number. You could request it from the embassy by case specific inquiry. Hopefully they'll respond. How about faxing them a letter or courier it to them (it will be fast and they may respond. Maybe someone else on here knows how to find it besides on the ppr letter. I know you can get it frm Missisauga.. thats how I got my file number initially. I didnt wait til my PPR letter. You could also send it with client no. name, dob..all the details you have at this point... but it would be better if you had the file no. Ask Nylalisa because I recall her getting her file no. before she got ppr. She may be able to help you if you dont get it frm the call centre.

If you have foreign travel you need to fill out that form. If you dont want a delay in the end
Sorry to bug you, but i really info on this point..can you please explain how u did it in canada

Maybe someone else on here knows how to find it besides on the ppr letter. I know you can get it frm Missisauga.. thats how I got my file number initially. I didnt wait til my PPR letter.

I need to get my wife's file number too, please explain which number you called and what questions did they ask you as a sponsor..thanks a bunch in advance

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
challenger485 said:
thanks. what do you advise should we do police clearance before they N delhi ask? and we also missed one document region specific form "Details of foreign travel". Please advice to avoid delay. I am getting worried now

thanks
Hey man, "Details of foreign travel" - This form is a ust for CHC ND, they will ask for it in a letter once they open your file..have it handy and the minute you have your file number just fax it..without a file number you can try but its hard for them to map it to your client ID..i would wait for the file number..don worry, its just a form..

missinghim

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Dec-'10.
File Transfer...
04-Jan-'11.
Passport Req..
19-Jan-'11.
VISA ISSUED...
4-Mar-'11
LANDED..........
18-July-'11
I just called and asked them to be honest. I told them about the medicals..how we'd like to redo them. id like the file no. so i can include it in my correspondence.

Why? Do they usually not give it out to the sponsor? Sorry if Im suggesting something that is not common. We already know how inconsistent they are (immigration) whether they are in Missisauga or at the embassy....they do things differently for different people.
Take us, when we submitted our app to mississauga we didnt sign the additional family form, they sent us back our whole app and we had to resubmit it to mississauga but Ive been reading on here for other ppl they just asked for the form and kept the rest of the app with them. They are not consistent.

If not, then please try to contact the embassy for it. Or use all the info you have to send in anything additional. And if you are not comfortable then wait for PPR letter.

Please ask Nylalisa Im pretty sure she got her file number before she got her ppr letter. Sorry if Im wrong about this. But no hard in asking her. And call the call centre in canada. It worked for me.

missinghim

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Dec-'10.
File Transfer...
04-Jan-'11.
Passport Req..
19-Jan-'11.
VISA ISSUED...
4-Mar-'11
LANDED..........
18-July-'11
fprince said:
Hey man, "Details of foreign travel" - This form is a ust for CHC ND, they will ask for it in a letter once they open your file..have it handy and the minute you have your file number just fax it..without a file number you can try but its hard for them to map it to your client ID..i would wait for the file number..don worry, its just a form..
True true. But make sure the form doesnt need to be original. Meaning in your own hand writing. Not a copy of it. This form you have to sign so they may not like it faxed I dont know tho..and u never know what they like and dont like..I wouldnt take a chance. They may not But for sure you could send it in later like fprince suggested once u get ur file number but courier it next day delivery :) ....I disagree that its "just" a form. All the forms are important esp this one because it goes along with your police checks. Now if you didnt travel anywhere outside for more than 6 mths then I guess its not as important. This is my feeling.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Ohh i meant "it is jus a form" and they will ask for it, you just forgot and did not hide any details..and yes it is very important.

nylalisa

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
31-01-2011 (additional doc request)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
30-03-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2010
Interview........
30-03-2011 (Passed and approved same day)
Passport Req..
01-25-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2011 (Received 09-04-2011)
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
We sent in the details of foreign travel with our original application because it was a part of the regional forms. On another note, u can always sent a fax. As long as they can compare your signature, fax copies are always acceptable.

As far as file numbers and UCI# for ur spouse... I got the file number through case specific enquiry but didnt find out his client number until he got PPR. when incorresponded with them piror to
this, i used the numbers on the sponsor letter (my id # and Kit #). Once I got the file number started using that. Now if i want something I fax them and they email me back... i skip the CSE, they get way to many emails through that

waitingforwife

Oct 22, 2010
MTL
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
09-11-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Passport Req..
25-01-2011 delivered 08 Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2011 DM 04-04-2011 Recieved 08-04-2011
LANDED..........
12-04-2011
fprince said:
Sorry to bug you, but i really info on this point..can you please explain how u did it in canada

Maybe someone else on here knows how to find it besides on the ppr letter. I know you can get it frm Missisauga.. thats how I got my file number initially. I didnt wait til my PPR letter.

I need to get my wife's file number too, please explain which number you called and what questions did they ask you as a sponsor..thanks a bunch in advance
we got the file number though case specific enquiry,

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
waitingforwife said:
we got the file number though case specific enquiry,
Thanks, i have sent one 3 days ago and ill see when they respond..

missinghim

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Dec-'10.
File Transfer...
04-Jan-'11.
Passport Req..
19-Jan-'11.
VISA ISSUED...
4-Mar-'11
LANDED..........
18-July-'11
nylalisa said:
We sent in the details of foreign travel with our original application because it was a part of the regional forms. On another note, u can always sent a fax. As long as they can compare your signature, fax copies are always acceptable.

As far as file numbers and UCI# for ur spouse... I got the file number through case specific enquiry but didnt find out his client number until he got PPR. when incorresponded with them piror to
this, i used the numbers on the sponsor letter (my id # and Kit #). Once I got the file number started using that. Now if i want something I fax them and they email me back... i skip the CSE, they get way to many emails through that
Hi Nylalisa,
Been meaning to wish you well this mth in the interview. Sorry due to my recent scare i was so stressed i couldnt think about anything.
Im still recovering lol. I was so worried about getting the visa too late or it getting lost. I feel lucky now.

You and your husband will do great and you will show delhi its genuine marriage..theyll be sorry they called u in for an interview. u r so strong and clever and dont get discouraged. I think delhi just wants to meet you and your husband and see how you relate to eachother, and theyll be satisfied and issue you a visa soon after or then and there :)
Have a great trip.. Taj is a beautiful monument. There are historical places u can visit in Delhi too...old ruins..etc...if you want i can ask my husband for the names.

nylalisa

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
31-01-2011 (additional doc request)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
30-03-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2010
Interview........
30-03-2011 (Passed and approved same day)
Passport Req..
01-25-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2011 (Received 09-04-2011)
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
Thanks for your kind words. Its very encouraging. Everyone has kept me sooo strong.
I am more than happy to know you are done this process and that ur family is re-united. i remember when you left, your wish was to get his visa before you had to come home. Now mine is the same. We want to try and start a family again and just move on
with our lives. Trust me when I graduate and Im a lawyer, I will pay this kindness forward to couples who are suffering the way we have. Heres to more good news for everyone!!!

asurania

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2010 (Lost) Resubmitted 16-02-2011
Doc's Request.
16-03-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-07-2011
def_col_male said:
@ challenger485

I guess you can not send anything before you get your file number and file number usually comes with the PPR. And most of the times ND mentions all other documents needed in the PPR letter itself so you will anyhow come to know about it from your PPR. so wait for the PPR..........
Hey def_col_male

Have you gotten your PPR yet...if not you shoudl have it by Wed or Thursday Latest next week, since you are three days behind me...

where are you located in india?

My wife is in bombau

asurania

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2010 (Lost) Resubmitted 16-02-2011
Doc's Request.
16-03-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-07-2011
nylalisa said:
Thanks for your kind words. Its very encouraging. Everyone has kept me sooo strong.
I am more than happy to know you are done this process and that ur family is re-united. i remember when you left, your wish was to get his visa before you had to come home. Now mine is the same. We want to try and start a family again and just move on
with our lives. Trust me when I graduate and Im a lawyer, I will pay this kindness forward to couples who are suffering the way we have. Heres to more good news for everyone!!!
i know its so stressfull...
we are praying for you that things go smooth for you

missinghim

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Dec-'10.
File Transfer...
04-Jan-'11.
Passport Req..
19-Jan-'11.
VISA ISSUED...
4-Mar-'11
LANDED..........
18-July-'11
nylalisa said:
You remembered!
Thanks!
It was my wish.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
nylalisa said:
I remember you everytime i pray..you will rock girl!
Do show them the finger the canadian way 8) after the interview

challenger485

Jan 5, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-03-2011
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas status: Decision made on 29th visa received may 4
def_col_male, missinghim, fprince, nylalisa.

thanks alot for your response.

I will wait till our file reaches new delhi and then I will call CIC-M and see if i get file no. from them.

My wife had police clearance certificate in 1st week of october. and i my application reached CIC-M on Feb 9. So its more than 4 months, she had police clearance. My sponsorship was approved on March 8 and my wife's file is forwarded to New delhi on same day. May be our ecas will change in few days to application received to n delhi.

She didnt travel anywhere outside India, so she just have to fill "N/A" and sign it and send it to embassy. and yes i will tell her to keep it handy

thanks