+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

B

balibali

mapledreams said:
@ ajy457

You're welcome :)

Hubby is still waiting for the passport, hopefully, it'll arrive today, and then he wil shop, not for himself, but for me ;)

@ singhson

LOL! Hey, I was working too, it was just a slow day at work today ;)
Nothing much, just the usual work-home routine which will change since my hubby will be here and it means I'll be taking care of a big baby..LOL

@ balibali

East Side!! Toronto!! New West would be???

@ shamsia

You go girl, shop til you drop! ;)

@ vengat83

Thank you :) Hope you hear something good too!!

@ Kuku

;)

@ newdelhi2011

Hahahahah! Don't worry, I used to check it 3x/day too! I am still in the process of preparing my shopping list, poor guy, lol, it's all gonna be my stuff in the suitcases!!

@ cival

Thank you :) It was "application received" from Oct 28 until Jan 18. And then "medicals received" on Jan 19 and DM on Jan 22

In CALGARY :)

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
balibali said:
kuku yaar they have stopped accepting police certs from police stations in punjab & some other states ..implies that they know indian police issues false certs. so its always gud to send from passport office (i sent both)
Oh I never knew that they have stopped accepting PCC from local police station. Thanks god and thanks to my wife that she got it done without my knowledge and on someone's advice. :)

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
balibali said:
kuku yaar they have stopped accepting police certs from police stations in punjab & some other states ..implies that they know indian police issues false certs. so its always gud to send from passport office (i sent both)
No way? My wife did her PCC at local police station. :eek:

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
ajy457 said:
Hey Kannadiga,
With regards to marriage, we submitted ample proof. But the thing that concerns is my wife's travel history. She lived in the US for more than 6 months and I don't know how this is going to impact her back ground check in the US. I hope they don't spend too much time looking into that but again it's ND and we cannot anticipate what they do.
Really hope that ND picks up their slack and starts issuing visas to people who are long due.
Your wife lived in the US for more than 6 months?? IF so.....

@DEVEN and @Vir_AJAY:

You DO need to send in an FBI background check, If you haven't done so already... do it NOW (because it takes two months to you to get it back... no expedite or priorities in this). Also- She would need to give a background check of the each STATE she lived in after turning 18yrs old too (which takes 24 hours to get... you can get this from a Police Department). I hope this helps!!
So there are two that needs to be submitted if lived 6months or more (when over the age of 18): FBI AND STATE CLEARANCE

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
karish1978 said:
@ canadian'swife

seriously what are the chances of meeting someone here with a similar situation..lol!! Iknow lawrencville...my wedding makeup lady was there...Samina...Atlanta is a nice place....but my hubby's situation is such a stupid thing...how does the US govt work i don't understand....even my SILS are same boat there for so many years and still work permit...ridiculous....
anyhow....so i gather your punjabi??? We are ismaili...

Well i hope your stuff gets sorted out soon...so what do you do in ATL??
Does Samina work for Ruby's Beauty Salon?
My husband and I also got married in Atlanta, since I'm not able to travel to Canada yet. We got married in July :)

I hope your stuff gets sorted out too. Did you send out the email to CIC yet? If not, then your husband really should and ask about the Passport Request and all that. Did you guys get any letters from the ND office yet? When are you coming to GA?

Anyway, here is another common thing- I also met my husband on Shaadi.com!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! Isn't that crazy???
Where is Canada do you live?

Yep, I'm Punjabi! Great observation ;) For work, I'm a sales manager.

I would love to keep more intouch with you. Are you on facebook? Mind if I add you on? just send me your facebook info to me on my inbox here, and I'll add you on!

B

balibali

newdelhi2011 said:
kuku said:
Oh I never knew that they have stopped accepting PCC from local police station. Thanks god and thanks to my wife that she got it done without my knowledge and on someone's advice. :)
Newdelhi - ask ur wife whether she got it done through SUVIDHA center or SP office. That might work.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

B

balibali

also there is no SSP position in my district anymore .... so .... i didnt take a chance i sent both.

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
I submited 2 pcc. one from local police station and another from commissioner of police... and i was going to get 3 one from passport office but they told me thats 2 are fine and they dont give pcc for canada...

B

balibali

vir_ajay said:
I submited 2 pcc. one from local police station and another from commissioner of police... and i was going to get 3 one from passport office but they told me thats 2 are fine and they dont give pcc for canada...
commissioner office is fine ... its the same as SSP office in most cities

D

deven

CanadiansWife said:
Your wife lived in the US for more than 6 months?? IF so.....

@ DEVEN and @ Vir_AJAY:

You DO need to send in an FBI background check, If you haven't done so already... do it NOW (because it takes two months to you to get it back... no expedite or priorities in this). Also- She would need to give a background check of the each STATE she lived in after turning 18yrs old too (which takes 24 hours to get... you can get this from a Police Department). I hope this helps!!
So there are two that needs to be submitted if lived 6months or more (when over the age of 18): FBI AND STATE CLEARANCE
@canadianswife

thanks for the information
but I guess we were having the question for the different states in India itself

and yep my wife is sponsoring me and I dont have any travel history so no worries

D

deven

balibali said:
commissioner office is fine ... its the same as SSP office in most cities
@balibali

I have send one PVC i.e police verification certificate which is sign by Deputy Commissioner of Police (Admn.) and FRO, Vadodara city

It no were states the verification dates and shows only the date of issue

yep they do state that No adverse has come to the notice on police record in respect of XXXX resident of XXXX

he/she holds PP NO. XXXX dated XXX to XXX

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
newdelhi2011 said:
My wife area police station is closed.
No option but got from RPO

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
CanadiansWife said:
Hey guys, I was at work today and now so exhausted!!!! Did I miss much?? I'll go back and read the comments tomorrow.
Anyway, Kuku, new Delhi, Siva, gwal, yug and anyone else waiting- hope you guys get your DM soon!!!

Just thought I would drop in for a mi rye, since I know you guys missed me.
Thanks! see you soon!

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
WHICH ADDRESS I SHOULD SEND MY PASSPORT OR BOTH ARE SAME ADDRESS ALL MOST

Immigration Section - 8
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

OR............... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Canadian High Commission