+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
sivathegreat said:
Love stories!???

I have many!

I travelled 14 hours by bike following a night bus in which my Ex-GF was going back from Calcutta to Siliguri.
WB roads were a death trap then. I could not believe now that I did it

To propose. That was in 1999

I had a CBZ (it was the 52nd in production)

Lesson Learnt: True love does not need so much efforts! It happens, sustains and grows!
care, concern, courtesy + understanding and supporting partners needs+ not trying to change and accepting as it is +"want"

The last one is important. We should select some one whom we will always want to be with and vice versa.

Because Marriage can be sometimes boring and get a "used to" feeling. (and sometimes feel other girls more interesting..!!) ..this is a secret I am telling you..some times I see a girl and feel.."wow!" then I say to myself..."that girl will not even live with me for one day or treat me better..." ..."No one understands me and loves me like my wife.."

Lucky we both are gelling in!
I can never take an another separation!
That's awesome sivathegreat. I really like what you said about seeing other girls and saying wow but then immediately thinking about the reality. That's awesome. Also in my opinion, we sometimes tend to take our spouses for granted and I believe that is something we need to work on. I sometimes do that but trying my best to get rid of that habit.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
vir_ajay said:
Oh f...k ,holly sit.. I knew that something is going wrong....i just got reply back of my enquiry from new delhi, that they sent me ppr on 18 nov by post. And that i never got it...
But they didnt wrote anyting about i should send my passport now.. So what should i do just send my passport with a email i got.. And what address i should i send it..i am in panic now...
First of all Congratulations on your PPR and sorry that you had to know it this way. But based on Shamsia's response I believe there is nothing to worry. Hopefully you'll get DM as soon as you send your PP. Good Luck with that.

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
@ shamsia, mapledreams, canadianwife , newdelhi2011, kuku, siva, bali and all other friends..

Thank you so much for your all supports...
Yes i am not going to wait for a single day to send my pp...
I think my wife paid all fees together around 1040$...

But i have a doubt for pcc.. I submited one from my permant residence place( Rajkot, gujarat) but i dont know if they need one from where i was studied for 4 year (pune. Maharastra ) ...???

D

deven

vir_ajay said:
@ shamsia, mapledreams, canadianwife , newdelhi2011, kuku, siva, bali and all other friends..

But i have a doubt for pcc.. I submited one from my permant residence place( Rajkot, gujarat) but i dont know if they need one from where i was studied for 4 year (pune. Maharastra ) ...???
hey that the new one
PCC is only one for the country i.e they ask PCC from the different country you lived and not the states of that country.......

if it is so then let me know

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
kannadiga said:
Thanks Ajay!!!

On the contrary I feel that you actually have a strong case which ND cannot neglect. Both of you have stayed together for a good amount of time. she travelled with you to USA and also to Canada. I believe that shoud prove to them that its a genuine marriage.

Yes I too hope and pray that we all receive our shiny Visa ASAP. :D
Hey Kannadiga,
With regards to marriage, we submitted ample proof. But the thing that concerns is my wife's travel history. She lived in the US for more than 6 months and I don't know how this is going to impact her back ground check in the US. I hope they don't spend too much time looking into that but again it's ND and we cannot anticipate what they do.
Really hope that ND picks up their slack and starts issuing visas to people who are long due.

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
vir_ajay said:

Did your police clearance certificate has dates on it? If so, is the 4 yr period you were in Pune covered in that letter? If it is, then in my opinion there is no problem. The PCC that we took for my wife in Hyd had dates on it and my wife studied in Chennai for 4 yrs and they didn't include that period in the PCC. So, we had to goto Chennai and take an additional PCC for those 4 yrs.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ ajy457

I don't think it should take that long. I lived in the USA for 7 years and when I applied as an FSW to Canada, after PPR, i received my visa within a month. Just make sure you sent out the FBI clearance since that is a must due to her 6 months stay there.

I hope this helps! Chill! ;)

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
vir_ajay said:

Forgot to mention in my previous post, my friend sponsored his wife, who studied in Bangalore for 4 yrs. The PCC that they obtained in Chennai had that period included and she never had to goto Bangalore to get a separate PCC for those 4 yrs. She is already a landed immigrant.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Where is everybody??

Singhson, Newdelhi2011, Balibali, Kuku, Shamsia (i can understand, prolly busy shopping ;) )

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
mapledreams said:
@ ajy457

I don't think it should take that long. I lived in the USA for 7 years and when I applied as an FSW to Canada, after PPR, i received my visa within a month. Just make sure you sent out the FBI clearance since that is a must due to her 6 months stay there.

I hope this helps! Chill! ;)
Thanks for the info mapledreams, this certainly helps. And yes, we did include the FBI clearance with the application package. Hopefully we also receive our PR quickly like yours.
So has your husband already started shopping and packing. He should be very excited to come to Canada to join you.

singhson

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
I am working unlike somebody down east :)
tonight i got to take my wife over to the registry to get her driving license and give the indian one to them so they can add her driving experience to her new license.
what are u up to ms mapledreams...well mrs mapledreams.

mapledreams said:
Where is everybody??

Singhson, Newdelhi2011, Balibali, Kuku, Shamsia (i can understand, prolly busy shopping ;) )

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ajy457 said:
Hey Kannadiga,
With regards to marriage, we submitted ample proof. But the thing that concerns is my wife's travel history. She lived in the US for more than 6 months and I don't know how this is going to impact her back ground check in the US. I hope they don't spend too much time looking into that but again it's ND and we cannot anticipate what they do.
Really hope that ND picks up their slack and starts issuing visas to people who are long due.
Hi ajy457!

I do not think travel history has too much of an impact as long as you have always maintained a legal status in the countries you have lived in. Some people overstay their visit/student/work visas and hence face a problem. As long as the travel history was legit I do not think it will delay the case for long. Btw, I have a travel history to Saudi Arabia from 1985 t0 2010, and I do not think it had too much of an impact on my case.

B

balibali

ajy457 said:
Forgot to mention in my previous post, my friend sponsored his wife, who studied in Bangalore for 4 yrs. The PCC that they obtained in Chennai had that period included and she never had to goto Bangalore to get a separate PCC for those 4 yrs. She is already a landed immigrant.
AJAY - dude get the police certificate from the passport office. the one that u get from ur local police station is sometimes not enuf fr these guys . the one from passport office is a sure shot. but note that not all passport offices offer this service

B

balibali

@maple - im here ! :D ! which part of canada are u in ? im in heart of the new west :D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
mapledreams said:
Where is everybody??

Lol! You bet ;D