+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Love stories!???

I have many!

I travelled 14 hours by bike following a night bus in which my Ex-GF was going back from Calcutta to Siliguri.
WB roads were a death trap then. I could not believe now that I did it

To propose. That was in 1999

I had a CBZ (it was the 52nd in production)

Lesson Learnt: True love does not need so much efforts! It happens, sustains and grows!
care, concern, courtesy + understanding and supporting partners needs+ not trying to change and accepting as it is +"want"

The last one is important. We should select some one whom we will always want to be with and vice versa.

Because Marriage can be sometimes boring and get a "used to" feeling. (and sometimes feel other girls more interesting..!!) ..this is a secret I am telling you..some times I see a girl and feel.."wow!" then I say to myself..."that girl will not even live with me for one day or treat me better..." ..."No one understands me and loves me like my wife.."

Lucky we both are gelling in!
I can never take an another separation!

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
Oh f...k ,holly sit.. I knew that something is going wrong....i just got reply back of my enquiry from new delhi, that they sent me ppr on 18 nov by post. And that i never got it...
But they didnt wrote anyting about i should send my passport now.. So what should i do just send my passport with a email i got.. And what address i should i send it..i am in panic now...

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
vir_ajay said:
Oh f...k ,holly sit.. I knew that something is going wrong....i just got reply back of my enquiry from new delhi, that they sent me ppr on 18 nov by post. And that i never got it...
But they didnt wrote anyting about i should send my passport now.. So what should i do just send my passport with a email i got.. And what address i should i send it..i am in panic now...
WOW!! The exact same thing happened to Shamsia!! Shamsia can answer that question for you. You know what, that really sucks how important documents like that can get lost in the post. I hope this isn't a regular India thing, is it???

For reasons like this, they should also update it in the ECASE system

But congrats on your PPR!

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
sivathegreat said:
Love stories!???

I have many!

The last one is important. We should select some one whom we will always want to be with and vice versa.

Because Marriage can be sometimes boring and get a "used to" feeling. (and sometimes feel other girls more interesting..!!) ..this is a secret I am telling you..some times I see a girl and feel.."wow!" then I say to myself..."that girl will not even live with me for one day or treat me better..." ..."No one understands me and loves me like my wife.."

Lucky we both are gelling in!
I can never take an another separation!
Very nice!! Yep, couples should be understanding of each other. No relationship is perfect, but if you want to be together, you have to make it work everyday, and it won't always be easy, but as long as you love each other, it will be worth it!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
vir_ajay said:
Hey there, dont panic! I was in the exact same situation, but in my case I got a call from the VO. He told me to not worry abt all that right now and send my PP right away, and that they will not be sending out any other PPR letters. I wrote a cover letter explaining the missed passport request letter and the call and sent out my passport.

I suggest you take a printout of the email. And also write a similiar cover letter. And in case you havent paid your RPRF, this is the time to pay it and include that receipt. If you want, I can send you the cover letter I submitted. Inbox me.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
sivathegreat said:
Hello kannadiga,
Nice observation. I was looking for a pattern too.
I am trailing you exactly by one week.

My case I dont whether it is straight forward or not.

I applied for immigration in 1999 and I married my ex-girlfriend
But it did not last long and we mutually separated in 2001
(She was not part of PR, but I sent CHC our docs)

The divorce happened in 2002 and My PR came in 2006.

When I landed here I was a divorcee. when I applied sponsorship
I could not find the originial divorce papers. So I wrote in the covering letter.."You have it in delhi..please see that.."

Now mine is a second marriage, wife previously not married
age difference not much 4 years. Interstate (AP and TN) arranged marriage through mother friends.
Wife not traveled previously. Had Marriage in Hyderabad and Reception in Chennai attended by 400 people.

No children from previous marriage.

So mine is a not a straight forward but a normal case.

Let us hope!
Thanks Siva.

Yours seems to be a normal case. I believe CHC ND takes more time if the applicant has a travel history(again from my observations... May be different).

Even I believe mine is a straight forward case too. Same religion, First marriage for both of us, not much age difference. And we also have similar qualifications. It was an arranged marriage.

I have two concerns:

1. My wife is the Sponsor and I'm the applicant. (Someone earlier noted in the forum that if wife is the sponsor, CHC ND takes more time to make a decision. But looking at mapledreams timelines, I'm positive that I might not have any problems.)

2. I have a travel history. I had travelled to South Korea twice in quick succession each for a period of 3 months on Official visits. It was like I completed 3 months, came back and stayed for 10 days and again went for another 3 months.

Now as per CIC, if the applicant stays abroad continuously for a period of 6 months or more he/she has to provide PCC from that country. But since I did not stay 6 months continuously, I have not provided PCC from South Korea. I just hope that they don't waste time on BC for this or request for PCC.

I just hope and pray that all of us get our visas asap. Insha Allah!!!

[tr][td]

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
mapledreams said:
@ Kannadiga

Wow, you really did work on it didn't you?! LOL! Good luck to you!! :)
Thank you!!! :)

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
kuku said:
good observation..

But ND is too unpredictable... As we see many cases including mine had "medical received" update since beginning. So it can be concluded that "medical received" in the later stage is a positive sign.

Secondly, "in process" update is also cases to case bases. As we see, Maple never received this update, but directly went to DM. While many straight forward cases go to "in process" first and very soon to interview or DM.

So it is very hard to predict, how ND works.
Thanks kuku!!!

I agree that ND is unpredictable. You never know what ND considers as straight forward case or otherwise.

I'm just trying to be positive in this painful process. :)

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
sivathegreat said:
Hello Kannadiga,

I have made a guestimate of my case.
Please see displayed table as picture.
I have taken the first BFD after receipt of app here in ND is 30 days (may be they like round things)
I have guessed that the file reached in 3 weeks to delhi. I have taken 45 days as BFD for interview.

So far I was able to predict correctly to my wife!
(just top keep my wife happy..sorry i forgot there are some girls here)
Thats a good estimate.

Since you received your PPR on Jan 20, I believe your file would be re-opened on Mar 7 (With a BFD of 45 days). And from there on it all depends on case to case basis. It all depends on the CHC agent who works on our case. If he/she feels that the app is genuine they may make a decision soon or if they get any silly doubt they would put one BFD again and request for interview/docs.

And I hope that your wife gets her interview waived and Visa issued at the earliest.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
ajy457 said:
That's very good observation kannadiga. I really hope it works for us too. My case is also probably not straight forward. I was transferred to the US and was working there on an H1B visa when I went to India and got married. My wife joined me in the US after 3 months by securing a H4 dependent visa and we lived together in the US for 11 months before returning back to Canada. My wife got a visitors visa and stayed in Canada for a month and returned back to India and I filed for her PR papers after that. So I'm not sure how straight forward my case is. Lets hope CIC ND deems this atleast as a normal case and we get approval in the 6 month time period.
Thanks Ajay!!!

On the contrary I feel that you actually have a strong case which ND cannot neglect. Both of you have stayed together for a good amount of time. she travelled with you to USA and also to Canada. I believe that shoud prove to them that its a genuine marriage.

Yes I too hope and pray that we all receive our shiny Visa ASAP. :D

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@vir_ajay

Send your PP right away!! They are most likely ready to issue a visa to you!

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
vir_ajay said:
Print out that email and write a cover letter as shamsia said explaining the reason why you are sending PP. If you haven't paid the fees or if you haven't send any PCC, attached them too. If not, just explain that you have done that both with application.
Good luck and do not dealy. And don't forget to mention your UCI and file number in cover letter.

eb1

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
singhson said:
I don't mean to be rude but how did he violate his PR? The rule is minimum 2 year stay for every 5 year period. So you left Canada for that long? There is no requirement you have to.stay minimum for 2 years consecutively when you first get here.
Not sure how this works singhson, but he came to canada in july 2008 , he had once come before in 2005 and went back to india to complete his gradaution. Then we met in October 2008 and decided to tell our parents and convince which is why he went back to india in 2009 (August). We got married Feb 2011 and his visa expired August 2010. I know this is very confusing, but anyways why cry over spilt milk...what's been done is done and now we will have to wait and see how it will affect his application!!

JATT_PUNJABI

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vir_ajay said:
Sorry to hear it,
hey have u gave ur e-mail address in ur application?

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None