+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
I have been in Canada for 4 years now and most of the pakistanis i met just wanted to get canadian citizenship and wanted to go to some other countries. This is an actual fact currently. Life has always twisted and turns and is not a smooth process and has some difficulties, but still no humanbeing wants to die (with exceptions) and in Pakistan ..... in Karachi....thats why door ka dhool sohanay. Quality of life doesnt matter but life is.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
2calgary said:
agreed dear.....was just joking....dont mind na
Since we r friends...I'm gonna address u :)

With all due respect...and No offense to anyone...but I'm gonna be blunt/honest....

1. People who have completed 3 years in canada and have the passport, why r they still there ??? ....just a thought....:)

2. Secondly, I read someone wrote: "Quality of life is not important"... Well, then why did they go in the first place if quality of life was not important, leaving your friends n family?? Koi mujboori thee kya???did canada take them forcefully???and r they keeping them in chains??.....why not come back...just a thought :) .

3. Thirdly, how come all these immigrants who keep saying "door ke dholl suhanay" and "bahir kuch nahi para" never come back themselves.. :) ..After they get passport, they may move to 1st world country like middle east to make more money, but they don't come back to pak?? WHY??....NO immigrant EVER actually comes back to the 3rd world, after getting immigration, yet ALL of them complain that "dur ke dhool sunay hein" and "yahan kuch bhi nahi para"...

I have seen all 3 lives..., middle east, usa and pak...my siblings , friends n family are all in US and Canada...and ALL of them never came back....atleast they r honest about the fact that they prefer living in 1st world than 3rd world.....we all love our country !....but LET'S BE HONEST PLZ and stop this fake patriotism......immigration attempt is ONLY made to IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, (financially+life security wise)...NOT FOR LOVE of canada...otherwise CANADA humamaray mamay ka putar nahi hai that all these people from 3rd world try n go there, and then stay there....away from their loved ones, doin odd jobs...but STILL they keep staying there.......

So PLZ....All these people who r saying "dur ke dhool sunahanay hein" , give up your canadian/foriegn nationality and KINDLY come back to Pakistan, and prove what u re saying !! Otherwise let others make the move too with enthusiasm....thank u for preparing us to face the challenges of Canada,.....U made your move, and r living there,good for u.... Now let others try n make their own judgement and come to their own conclusion (instead of discouraging comments) !! :) cheers and no offense :)

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
I would also like to discuss the issues highlighted by Jimmy bhai:
1) Jimmy bhai i completely agreed with you that id people have canadia passports and they are still in canada then they cant say these things.
2) However, "quality of life" is inferior to "life". It will always be this way. No one can say that quality of life comes first and life comes after. In Karachi how many people die unfortunately, so there is no security in that poin of view. I used the sentence "quality of life doesnt matter" comparing to "security of life". We both mean same thing that is canada is safer. May be i didnt communicated well enough. :)
3) I completely agree with third point of Jimmay bhai.

And yes it doesnt sound correct when a person lives for years in a country on the pasport and complains about the country.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Since we r friends...I'm gonna address u :)

With all due respect...and No offense to anyone...but I'm gonna be blunt....

1. People who have completed 3 years in canada and have the passport, why r they still there ??? ....just a thought....:)

2. Secondly, I read someone wrote: "Quality of life is not important"... Well, then why did they go in the first place if quality of life was not important, leaving your friends n family?? Koi mujboori thee kya???did canada take them forcefully???and r they keeping them in chains??.....why not come back...just a thought :) .

3. Thirdly, how come all these immigrants who keep saying "door ke dholl suhanay" never come back.. :) ..After they get passport, they may move to 1st world country like middle east to make more money, but they don't come back to pak?? WHY??....NO immigrant EVER actually comes back to the 3rd world, after getting immigration, yet ALL of them complain that "dur ke dhool sunay hein"...

I have seen all 3 lives..., middle east, usa and pak...my siblings , friends n family are all in US and Canada...and ALL of them never came back....atleast they r honest about the fact that they prefer living in 1st world than 3rd world.....we all love our country !....but LET'S BE HONEST PLZ and stop this fake patriotism......immigration is ONLY made to IMPROVE YOUR LIFE, (financially+security wise)...NOT FOR LOVE of canada...otherwise CANADA humamaray mamay ka putar nahi hai that all these people from 3rd world try n go there, and then stay there....away from their loved ones, doin odd jobs...but STILL they keep staying there.......

So PLZ....All these people who r saying "dur ke dhool sunahanay hein" KINDLY come back to Pakistan, and prove what u re saying !! Otherwise let others make the move too with enthusiasm....thank u for preparing us to face the challenges of Canada,.....U made your move, and r living there,good for u.... Now let others try n make their own judgement and come to their own conclusion (instead of discouraging comments) !! :) cheers and no offense :)
Agreeed too.........miti pao is topic pa..........saray ee khush raho jithy vv raho....Jimmy Pa Ge ma tay jana e ha Canada koi jo v kaway

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsp402 said:
1) Jimmy bhai i completely agreed with you that id people have canadia passports and they are still in canada then they cant say these things.
2) However, "quality of life" is inferior to "life". It will always be this way. No one can say that quality of life comes first and life comes after. In Karachi how many people die unfortunately, so there is no security in that poin of view. I used the sentence "quality of life doesnt matter" comparing to "security of life". We both mean same thing that is canada is safer. May be i didnt communicated well enough. :)

And yes it doesnt sound correct when a person lives for years in a country on the pasport and complains about the country.
u r also rite g......miti pao

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
hsp402 said:

I totally agree with u....SAFETY OF LIFE is the MOST important thing in the world....and unfortunately, that is the main reason people r forced to leave homeland :(

N I was just sharing my views. No offense/disrespect was intended to anyone...

Tc n all the best bro. and as 2Calgary said.....mitti pao, office jao....chill mahaul, mithay chaul" :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
I totally agree with u....SAFETY OF LIFE is the MOST important thing in the world....and unfortunately, that is the main reason people r forced to leave homeland :(

Tc n all the best. :) and as 2Calgary said.....mitti pao, office jao....chill mahaul, mithay chaul" :)
AOA & Good morning :)
I would like to say few words with another view and I agree to Bro Jimmy...
I am here is UAE +12 years and don't want to go back to my home country because of XYZ reasons (no need to to explain)
On the other hand millions of Asians working in GCC countries for years wihout any nationality or rights what they get here just on time salary and majority is working in lower class jobs and earning a basic salary of USD 200-300 per month why these people dont like to go back to their home countries & working so hard in 50 degree temp because they have no jobs in their home countries and they are scarificing whole life here to pull their families to earn halal/good money. In fact they don't like to beg or rob money...So ......
Now imagine if they get the Passport of Canada with their families, will they ever think twice to stay in their home countries,,,Never....and I hope you will agree to this ....Now Allah has given us a chance to move to Canada/UK/Aust on the base of our education/experience and if we can move there without marriage and can get the Passport, there is nothing wrong in it....in fact our next generation will not suffer like us...insha Allah

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

Tc n all the best bro. and as 2Calgary said.....mitti pao, office jao....chill mahaul, mithay chaul" :)
Agreed.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMSH said:
I am here is UAE +12 years and don't want to go back to my home country because of XYZ reasons (no need to to explain)
On the other hand millions of Asians working in GCC countries for years wihout any nationality or rights what they get here just on time salary and majority is working in lower class jobs and earning a basic salary of USD 200-300 per month why these people dont like to go back to their home countries & working so hard in 50 degree temp because they have no jobs in their home countries and they are scarificing whole life here to pull their families to earn halal/good money. In fact they don't like to beg or rob money...So ......
Now imagine if they get the Passport of Canada with their families, will they ever think twice to stay in their home countries,,,Never....and I hope you will agree to this ....Now Allah has given us a chance to move to Canada/UK/Aust on the base of our education/experience and if we can move there without marriage and can get the Passport, there is nothing wrong in it....in fact our next generation will not suffer like us...insha Allah
Rightly analysed.

Bhatti12

Aug 16, 2010
eemmoo1 said:
Rightly analysed.
Dear SMSH

Pl add me in your list my details are under,
NOC 4131
User Name Bhatti 12
Country of Residence Pakistan
Country of Citizenship Pakistan
Application to CIO Nov 2009
Full Docs Submitted April 2010
Wait Letter / In Process NO
Request for Updated Docs 25 July 2012
updated Docs Submitted 10 August 2012
Medical Request 25 July 2012
Medical Done 10 August 2012
Passport Request Not yet
Passport Submitted Not yet

Gravity

May 18, 2010
No offence to anyone;This is my perspective

Jimmy page ,
I totally agree agree with you.
I have been to Canada /USA/Europe/ Asia /Middle East / Far East/Africa; Quality of life is good there and yes ppl from Pak dont come bak.Bcoz there are more opportunities for eveything; My whole Khandaan is spread over USA/Canada. they all are happy; One thing that
I feel is " HARD WORK" is the real pain for many ppl. Those who accept it, are happy. Those who cant, are not happy.
Life is pak despite of many insecurities is still easy and cheap. But this not the case abroad.
There is nothing like " Home". But what one can do if u r hard working and honest and want to be some where in life ; So i guess Canada is a nice place to live. .
I wish succes to all.

Regards

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Bhatti12 said:
Dear SMSH

Pl add me in your list my details are under,
NOC 4131
User Name Bhatti 12
Country of Residence Pakistan
Country of Citizenship Pakistan
Application to CIO Nov 2009
Full Docs Submitted April 2010
Wait Letter / In Process NO
Request for Updated Docs 25 July 2012
updated Docs Submitted 10 August 2012
Medical Request 25 July 2012
Medical Done 10 August 2012
Passport Request Not yet
Passport Submitted Not yet
Welcome Bhatti Sb.
You are now in the list just also share below:
e-CAS Online - reviewed & started processing Date

Thanks,
SMSH

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
SMSH said:
Agreed..there is no debate in this.....life in 1st world has better following 3 things, than 3rd world:

1. More life security/safety
2. More opportunites to earn
3. Better standard of living

Don't listen to people who r living abroad themselves, yet discourage others to go there...Instead, people living abroad should encourage people to excel in life and IF given the opportunity, MOVE , to improve their/their families lives....kher...we r all intelligent people and r not misguided by these things....its just sad when I see people who come from abroad on a visit for one month to pak, and when someone asks them about life abroad, they tell our people here, "pakistan mein to rehnay ka asal maza hai-bahir ki life mein kuch nahi para-bohat buri life hai-ap yahan aish kur rahey hein" and then they go bac to gora country and our people over here get discouraged n NEVER attempt. To me, this is hypocracy .....and NOT wanting others to excel in life is a sick trait !!!bottom line : don't discourage, if u can't encourage :) anyways. Subah subah juzbaati msg :) time to cool off :) cheers.

P.s: on a lighter note, juzbaati speech ho gayee..soch raha hoon mein PTI ki taraf se election mein khara ho jata hoon...umeed hai Aik bhi vote nahi pare ga :)

Bhatti12

Aug 16, 2010
SMSH said:
Welcome Bhatti Sb.
You are now in the list just also share below:
e-CAS Online - reviewed & started processing Date

Thanks,
SMSH
Dear SMSH

Thanks for adding me. My ecase status is In Process, processing date is Feb 2012. But in Feb 2012 I received refusal letter and my Ecase was changed to Decision made. In March 2012 I sent them a reconsideration request as I was not awarded points of spouse's education. In june 12 my requested was accepted and Ecase was reverted to In process. In July 2012 I received medicals request and since then it is in process with no change in start of process date.

Regards

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Bhatti12 said:
Dear SMSH

Thanks for adding me. My ecase status is In Process, processing date is Feb 2012. But in Feb 2012 I received refusal letter and my Ecase was changed to Decision made. In March 2012 I sent them a reconsideration request as I was not awarded points of spouse's education. In june 12 my requested was accepted and Ecase was reverted to In process. In July 2012 I received medicals request and since then it is in process with no change in start of process date.

Regards
Thanks for quick reply, I have added your date as June 2012