cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Great minds always think alike.
Subtitles : ye dono lurkay he kharab hein :) lol.
lolz...jimmy...i emoved my post bcz you already put in yours.. :D

in your post just add list of holidays like i did...

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
hinnajamal said:
Xmas holidays are starting from December 21st, i have checked with a relative in the UK. The TCS agent went after 5:00. I have talked to the TCS Helpline which says the agent would make another attempt. Actually, receiving the shipment is the duty of any member of janitorial staff probably.
And if the shipment is required to be returned, charges will be cost. (Cash on deliver).
TCS used the City Link as its agent for international shipments. May someone receive it today!
25th decemeber, and boxing day are the only gazetted holidays. Although people take leave during this time of the year, ( i know about the US, and Canada, UK may differ)

one week official christmas break is new to me

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
jawwad_ali said:
25th decemeber, and boxing day are the only gazetted holidays. Although people take leave during this time of the year, ( i know about the US, and Canada, UK may differ)

One week official Christmas break is new to me
Its not one week there at the LVO. but overall, the locals are doing so..anyway :(

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
cocknbull said:
lolz...jimmy...i emoved my post bcz you already put in yours.. :D

in your post just add list of holidays like i did...
should i delete my post, since Mr. RONAK already answer this query

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jawwad_ali said:
should i delete my post, since Mr. RONAK already answer this query
No need to delete bhaio :) kuch nahi hota :) paisay nahi lug rahey. Always good to have opinion from others :)

+1 for both jawwad and cock n bull.

Hahahaha @ Mr. Ronak :)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Its not one week there at the LVO. but overall, the locals are doing so..anyway :(
Dear Hinna, It can't be one week for even locals, I mean TCS guys won't be going for holidays for one week, you can check with TCS help line for their UK holidays, I will check website of TCS for their holidays in UK..

help line in uk

Phone: +(44) 2036 575662

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
No need to delete bhaio :) kuch nahi hota :) paisay nahi lug rahey. Always good to have opinion from others :)

+1 for you too..jimmy... :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:

Chalo kuch nahin to Hinna bibi ko thora sa hosla to ho gaya hogaa keh agar TCS uska saath nahin derahay to full team to uskeh saath hai :)
Hinaa jee, some time few things you hate in your life but it is good for you and few things you love in your life but it is bad for you.
So go with this islamic believe and keep yourself happy as you did your job and leave rest on Allah
and most important thing is that do not use TCS in future and this is a lesson for all of us....

For info:
This is my 2nd case from 2010 for CIC & first was refused in 2009 which I applied in 2006 since then I used Fedex and Alhamdullila there was not a single time problem to reach my shipment to Canada/UK

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
what does back ground check mean? does it mean that agencies are checking for any criminal activites, or they will be screaning our academic, POF, and work experience

any thoughts

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
cocknbull said:
Dear Hinna, It can't be one week for even locals, I mean TCS guys won't be going for holidays for one week, you can check with TCS help line for their UK holidays, I will check website of TCS for their holidays in UK..

help line in uk

SMSH said:
Chalo kuch nahin to Hinna bibi ko thora sa hosla to ho gaya hogaa keh agar TCS uska saath nahin derahay to full team to uskeh saath hai :)
Hinaa jee, some time few things you hate in your life but it is good for you and few things you love in your life but it is bad for you.
So go with this islamic believe and keep yourself happy as you did your job and leave rest on Allah
and most important thing is that do not use TCS in future and this is a lesson for all of us....

For info:
This is my 2nd case from 2010 for CIC & first was refused in 2009 which I applied in 2006 since then I used Fedex and Alhamdullila there was not a single time problem to reach my shipment to Canada/UK
Thanks guys. The shipment is out for delivery again. Lets see.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
cocknbull said:

help line in uk

The City-Link network is serving as a partner for TCS in the UK.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
I see, and did you check their holidays for xmas period ?

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
hinnajamal said:
is it possible for anyone to confirm the medical charges for two person and one kid from IOM karachi?

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
ovais said:
is it possible for anyone to confirm the medical charges for two person and one kid from IOM karachi?
Rs 8850. It should be. I paid the same in Lahore for three

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
LVO doesn't close completely except two days 25th and 26th Dec.As for as TCS serviceses are concerned they work through thier partner in UK .If someone has concern about delivery as it happened with my shipment returned undelivered .I got Agent tracking no from TCS pakistan (not previous of TCS pak) and tracked on city link(Partner).Whole description was available on website even mentioned business card was dropped at the office because the deputed person to recieve was gone (+4 local time).following were SAT and SUN therefore on the 4th day my shipment was deliverd .City link updated with in 2-3 hrs while tcs pak did on the 3rd day.
It was my personal experience ,hopefully to help and satisfy members