Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
This is with regards to the recent discussions regarding the issuance of medicals by Email. Has the Canadian High Commission in London started sending medicals request through email or email and postal mail both. How correct this news is? does some has any authentic news about it? Please share your experiences and details

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
ASK said:
Thank you Dr.Sunasir for your time and response. According to my representative, even one month valid passport is fine to travel to Canada as you are entering the country as a PR and not on a short term travel for which a minimum passport validity applies.

My post was in response to someones statement regarding visa being issued after about 4-8 months on an average from the date of medicals which is an added cause of concern apart from my passport expiry which is just 9 months away. I can neither renew it 6 months before expiry nor wait to renew it once CIC has issued a visa!!! :(

Given the situation, it is not very easy and professional to wind up things in a months time if you are leaving a country for good, esp when you have worked hard in building up an establishment from scratch. Yes, we have plans to move to Canada, Inshah Allah. But, cannot wind up and keep waiting for CIC to make a decision given the amount of time taken on our applications.

Another area of concern is that since we completed the medicals with one passport detail and changing the passport after medicals would only possibly cause further delay in the process. My agent says, nothing to worry. Keep cool. Inshah Allah, everything will be alright. Given the situation, what is your remark, if any?
Dear Dr.Ask
for your convenience I am pasting the extract of PPR-1 letter to one of my friend which is self explanatory.

8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date
of your medical examinations
 Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or
any of your family members’ passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date
that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.
 The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with
a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to
Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application
would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
nadeem.ismaili said:
Dear all seniors,

Please advice me. I had ordered CAIPS NOTES which show strange text S.15(1), what is this? I am done with medical in march 2012 and expecting for a PPR.

From

Nadeem Ismaili
Can you explain it a little bit that where they mentioned it. Is it written near Security line or int notes?

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Kashif79 said:
@ Jimmy Pa Ge
Medical Examination: ( Instructions attached with this email)

As of November 13, 2012 London has implemented the issuance of Electronic letter to request completion of Medical Examination from applicants and their dependants currently living in Pakistan.

Please find a letter attached with full instructions on how to complete your medical examination. Please do not proceed with your medicals if there is a change in your family composition or your personal circumstances you must report this change to us. Please ensure that you have read and understood the instructions carefully before booking your appointment(s).

Jimmy , analyse the colored portion of this email from CHC to me, i think u people should prepare for medical instructions through email also (if originals are not send by chc)
Congratulation Dear and would you elaborate electronic MR ,its new entity and your input w'd be helpfull for others

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
sunasir said:
Congratulation Dear and would you elaborate electronic MR ,its new entity and your input w'd be helpfull for others
dear bhai, green font lines are extracted from email that CHC sent to me, according to this Electronic (email) medical request will be used for Pakistani nationals, i think this will be done where originals are not to be sent by CHC.
Baqi lets see what they will do in coming days
Best of luck for u too bro, Allah karay apki Medical request b jaldi pohnchay, its very tough to waite for MR

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Kashif79 said:
dear bhai, green font lines are extracted from email that CHC sent to me, according to this Electronic (email) medical request will be used for Pakistani nationals, i think this will be done where originals are not to be sent by CHC.
Baqi lets see what they will do in coming days
Best of luck for u too bro, Allah karay apki Medical request b jaldi pohnchay, its very tough to waite for MR
Thankyou for early reply .I did take my medical last week thankyou for wishes and same for you.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Arsh Ali said:
List movement almost stopped :mad: Yeh kenny mama yaha hota na to koi hartaal, train march ya rally wagaira to nikal hi laitay ham :mad:
Dear
Any update among holdetters who got MR

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
As of November 13, 2012 London has implemented the issuance of Electronic letter to request completion of Medical Examination from applicants and their dependants currently living in Pakistan.

Jimmy , analyse the colored portion of this email from CHC to me, i think u people should prepare for medical instructions through email also (if originals are not send by chc)

GREEN LINES SOUNDS GOOD........BUT WHAT IS THIS RED LINE MEANS, COZ HOW IT PROVES THAT GREEN LINES OCCURS ONLY IN CASE OF RED LINE??

PLZ COMMENT!!

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
Thank you Dr.Sunasir once again for your time, concern and the info. I did go through the link provided by Eemmoo1. It has only re-confirmed that I am heading towards a catch-22 situation. The second and third paragraph of the post to which you replied explains it. Only the Almighty can save me here and make the process a little faster without taking another 6 to 8 months...Inshah Allah.

One solution I see is - if I don't receive PPR in the next 4 months, then I will go ahead and renew my passport and update CIC about this. But, if it is other way round - getting PPR1 and PPR2 in a span of next 6 -8 months, then I would be left with a very short time(may be a few days) for my landing once they issue visa. Hope either they issue the visa quickly(which is a better option & most welcomed by me) or they delay the PPR by more than 4 months(not good at this stage as it will further delay the case according to me) so that I get a new passport! Whatever be the case, I don't want to go through this torture of re-applying for PR... I am neither panicking nor restless about my situation. Only cared to explain it here and just sharing a few thoughts too with others in the same boat...Not intended for a debate or discussion, as usual. Cheers.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
NOC4131 said:

GREEN LINES SOUNDS GOOD........BUT WHAT IS THIS RED LINE MEANS, COZ HOW IT PROVES THAT GREEN LINES OCCURS ONLY IN CASE OF RED LINE??

PLZ COMMENT!!
Did you get the medicals?

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear All
How much luggage is being allowed by the PIA nowa days?

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
hinnajamal said:
Dear All
How much luggage is being allowed by the PIA nowa days?
Already planning, is it not a bit in advance, kidding. If you mean to Canada, its two pieces of 28 kg per ticket.

What is acceptable and standard method of adding informations to personal history section, when there is no more space in the form.

Need comments from those already submitted updated docs or well versed in the process.

Thanks