Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
ASK said:
Did our medical on 20th Oct 2012 after receiving the letter from CIC on 18th Oct 2012. My representative says one has to make the landing within 1 year from the date of doing medicals. If it takes 4-8 months more to complete the process on an average, there will be hardly any time left to make the landing once visa is issued!!! My passport is also getting expired after 9 months, in which case, landing has to be done within the expiry of the current passport! It is going to further put me in a tough situation...as if waiting for 3 years was not enough!
I think you should renew your passport because CIC w'd not entertain under 1 year expiry.and after issuance of visa you might have only 4-8 month to leave your country coz its not the visa but medical to reach the limit

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
ASK said:
Interesting to see a debate going on about filling the '8. Personal History' of IMM5669E. Some of you have already addressed the topic with your justifications. Just sharing what CIC has to say on this:

Question in debate - 'Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever comes first.'

Guideline in CIC website: 'Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.'

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Hope it helped to lighten the situation... :-\

In my case, I have provided my personal history starting from current date to my 18th birthday as my representative had asked me to do so when I went to him with just last 10 years data as I interpreted!

Also to be noted that in '12. Addresses' of the same form, it says to list all addresses you have lived since your 18th birthday!
Clearer picture by Ask in green

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
cocknbull said:
Oh my God now I make this even more easy for you people to understand.

1) some one who is 24 years old

Last 10 years for him stops at 14 years of age
Since age of 18 stops at 18 years of age
What comes first in 14 and 18. Obviously 14 so he will provide history since age of 14

2) Some one who is 29 years old

Last 10 years for him stop at 19 years of age
Since age of 18 stops at 18 years of age
what comes first in 18 and 19. Obviously 18 so he will provide history since age of 18.

3) some one who is 28 years old

Last 10 years for him stop at 18 years of age
Since age of 18 also stops at 18 years of age
so in any case he will provide history since age of 18

Hope it clears doubts if some body still has

Lolz..........I am teaching mathematics here but I love it and mathematics used to be my favourite subject in school.... :D :D

Not targeting you dear but general answer to all this discussion, I have given my personal history for the last 20 years, and still telling me there are gaps. What all the experts make of it now?

Bottom line case worker understanding and assessment and we have to follow, if one wants visa.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
sunasir said:
I think you should renew your passport because CIC w'd not entertain under 1 year expiry.and after issuance of visa you might have only 4-8 month to leave your country coz its not the visa but medical to reach the limit
Thank you Dr.Sunasir for your time and response. According to my representative, even one month valid passport is fine to travel to Canada as you are entering the country as a PR and not on a short term travel for which a minimum passport validity applies.

My post was in response to someones statement regarding visa being issued after about 4-8 months on an average from the date of medicals which is an added cause of concern apart from my passport expiry which is just 9 months away. I can neither renew it 6 months before expiry nor wait to renew it once CIC has issued a visa!!! :(

Given the situation, it is not very easy and professional to wind up things in a months time if you are leaving a country for good, esp when you have worked hard in building up an establishment from scratch. Yes, we have plans to move to Canada, Inshah Allah. But, cannot wind up and keep waiting for CIC to make a decision given the amount of time taken on our applications.

Another area of concern is that since we completed the medicals with one passport detail and changing the passport after medicals would only possibly cause further delay in the process. My agent says, nothing to worry. Keep cool. Inshah Allah, everything will be alright. Given the situation, what is your remark, if any?

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
229334 said:
lolzz..nice nick i like that KKB (khadim khan bhai)

khadim khan is so lazy in your case... ;D
How can you call a lazy, received updated docs on Monday and a response on Thursday, may be he/she over excited/impressed to see my file LOLZ.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
sibbi said:
hi miang
i have mentioned all actvites since my scholing. There is no harm to mention all activites. Have u submitted updated documents within given time and what was the date marked on updated documents letter. My documents received at LVO on 9th november but stll no response.
regards
Its not the issue of mentioning activities as there was no objection to twice submitted forms. All i just did was to include the last couple of years. Yes updated docs submitted within given time as letter issued date was 24th October and my updated docs were delivered at LVO on 12 th November. The positive thing in my case is the satisfaction that they are working and quite briskly.

Those interested in my personal HISTORY, here it go

Current Location : U K (7 + Years )

Education : Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad and University of Bolton UK

Any other curiosity hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
mian_g said:
Disclosing age is not an issue Mr yukhan, but am not keen in cyber friendship.In a place where no body can share and come with his own name and identity, how wise it is to share personal matters. Apologies for earlier statement of a gap of 4 years, infact it is just 1 year gap. As far as other floated theories are concerned, am not an expert so no comment. In my case had been asked to provide personal history since 18th birthday.

About the statement issue, the guys doing these jobs (data entry basically) are not that well versed but just given certain directions to follow. Any one having experience of living in these countries can testify that these white people just do what been told.Unbelievable stories, PCC issue is example.

Anyway not an issue but rather satisfaction that they are not sleeping but rather working full cylinders.

lets hope for the best and successful culmination of this process for all of us.

By the way my program assistant is KKB (May be Khadim khan Bhai LOL).
Dear, neither I offered my friendship nor asked from you. Purpose of my post was to clear the confusion raised from your post, therefore, just asked the age and if you read my statement again it was “This mystery can only be solved if Mian-G discloses his age or at least year of birth” left on your wish to tell did not force you.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
yukhan said:
Dear, neither I offered my friendship nor asked from you. Purpose of my post was to clear the confusion raised from your post, therefore, just asked the age and if you read my statement again it was “This mystery can only be solved if Mian-G discloses his age or at least year of birth” left on your wish to tell did not force you.
Oh chalo khan jee. Mitti pao Boss :) confusion is finished. VO is interested in our JAWAANI (18th birthday onwards till current date of BURHAAPA). Hum sub sabreen (waiters) are always wishing well for each other.....(No one will get a 'water cooler' on this 'neelam ghar' by giving the right answer)...So intentions of all is to help, and not to argue..... :) so all cool bro.....'Ao Wait Karein'.

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jimmy page said:
Oh chalo khan jee. Mitti pao Boss :) confusion is finished. VO is interested in our JAWAANI (18th birthday onwards till current date of BURHAAPA). Hum sub sabreen (waiters) are always wishing well for each other.....(No one will get a 'water cooler' on this 'neelam ghar' by giving the right answer)...So intentions of all is to help, and not to argue..... :) so all cool bro.....'Ao Wait Karein'.
Dear you are right as always, we should understand the main spirit of this forum as to help each another not to criticize……

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Jimmy bhai:
Tusi wi Mitti paati on your last P.S. (No more comments on this topic.....................:p).

jimmy page said:
jimmy page said:
U wrote:
"Same like for the the 28 years or older...... in this case last 10 years comes first........... they will give till the last 10 years not till the eighteen years..."

I'm 37....born in 1975....my 18th birthday came at 1993........my last ten years were at 2002.......which year came first in my life?? 1993 or 2002???.......ofcourse 1993...........visa office wants to know your activity after the day u turned 18 years ..........same is the case with police clearance......we are responsible from 18 years age onwards in our life...THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF ASKING THIS HISTORY........they don't care before that, since were minors before 18......my guess is they probably match the 18 years onwards details with your police clearance to see which countries have u lived in and wat have u been upto (to make sure no criminal activity is there)......

Kher...botton line is : One should do wat feels right to them.......IF some one thinks that they wanna send last 10 years and not from 18 years age, they should do that, since its YOUR case ....(Our job was to guide people to the best of our knowledge. So let's agree to disagree, since everyone can have their own opinion.......If someone thinks wat they know is correct for sure, then they should do wat they think is right)....all the best...

P.s: will not comment on this question anymore, as its been already dragged too much :) ...mitti pao jee. :)

Sep 22, 2012
Dear all seniors,

Please advice me. I had ordered CAIPS NOTES which show strange text S.15(1), what is this? I am done with medical in march 2012 and expecting for a PPR.

From

Nadeem Ismaili

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
Jimmy Page zindabad LOL Always mature,witty and to the point argument/comment. But no response to my PM.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
mian_g said:
Jimmy Page zindabad LOL Always mature,witty and to the point argument/comment. But no response to my PM.
LOL.....Well, I ve been accused of a lot of things in my life but never been accused of being mature/witty/to the point :) :) but on a serious note, thanks bro and +1 for u too for all your help on forum....

oh will check my pm....didn't pay attention to inbox.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
WAY said:
Jimmy bhai:
Tusi wi Mitti paati on your last P.S. (No more comments on this topic.....................:p).
Oh waakayee yaar :) fittay moon mera...actually, mitti (dirt) kaafi hai meri life mein, so I'm never hesitant to put it anywhere :) lol.

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Finally they updated my address in the ecas.
But still no other news I have sent them documents to add newborn to my application but still nothing.
No deduction of fee on my credit card.

Btw any more updates things seemed to have slowed down after the initial shower of more information in mid october.

Thanks