Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
@ Jimmy Pa Ge
Medical Examination: ( Instructions attached with this email)

As of November 13, 2012 London has implemented the issuance of Electronic letter to request completion of Medical Examination from applicants and their dependants currently living in Pakistan.

Please find a letter attached with full instructions on how to complete your medical examination. Please do not proceed with your medicals if there is a change in your family composition or your personal circumstances you must report this change to us. Please ensure that you have read and understood the instructions carefully before booking your appointment(s).

Jimmy , analyse the colored portion of this email from CHC to me, i think u people should prepare for medical instructions through email also (if originals are not send by chc)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif79 said:
@ Jimmy Pa Ge

As of November 13, 2012 London has implemented the issuance of Electronic letter to request completion of Medical Examination from applicants and their dependants currently living in Pakistan.

Please find a letter attached with full instructions on how to complete your medical examination. Please do not proceed with your medicals if there is a change in your family composition or your personal circumstances you must report this change to us. Please ensure that you have read and understood the instructions carefully before booking your appointment(s).

Jimmy , analyse the colored portion of this email from CHC to me, i think u people prepare for medical instructions through email (if originals are not send)
Congrats on getting medicals. Its very good to know that they have started sending medicals by email. No fear of letters getting lost in post. Good luck to you kashif... :)

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
cocknbull said:
Congrats on getting medicals. Its very good to know that they have started sending medicals by email. No fear of letters getting lost in post. Good luck to you kashif... :)
Thanks bro, for wishes and for ur help too, u r really a great asset for this forum.
Actually i sent CSQ last week and in reply i got this email on friday noon and in friday evening i got letter too. But this electronic Medical issuance letter content is new for me too and i want it to share it with others also so that they may not only remain in contact with their POST man but also EMAIL man, hahahhaha

AND i also want them to change the topic of AGE/BURHAPA/UMAR etc etc really fedup with that from last 2 days discussion hehehehehehe
best regards to u also brother

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Kashif79 said:
@ Jimmy Pa Ge

Jimmy , analyse the colored portion of this email from CHC to me, i think u people should prepare for medical instructions through email also (if originals are not send by chc)
Yeah..its does seem like what u said...good IF we get medicals through email...more reliable than postman....and thanks for giving us heads-up on this info...+1 and all the best bro......

P.s: and yes, cock n bull is a great guy n a dear friend!!

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
That's a good news indeed. "It might Turn into Medical Moonsoon as going on in NDVO".........all meds came through email.......keep praying...:)

Kashif79 said:
@ Jimmy Pa Ge

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Kashif79 said:
Thanks bro, for wishes and for ur help too, u r really a great asset for this forum.
Actually i sent CSQ last week and in reply i got this email on friday noon and in friday evening i got letter too. But this electronic Medical issuance letter content is new for me too and i want it to share it with others also so that they may not only remain in contact with their POST man but also EMAIL man, hahahhaha

AND i also want them to change the topic of AGE/BURHAPA/UMAR etc etc really fedup with that from last 2 days discussion hehehehehehe
best regards to u also brother
Congrtas ..........

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
mian_g said:
with complete docs I submitted a bank statement of a UK bank and this time both from Uk and Pakistan. Sent exchange rate print out of Bank of Canada showing 29000 CAD while my requirement is 23500 CAD. Don,t waste time as said by other members differs from case to case and depends on the person dealing your case.
as you have submitted bank statement at the time of your FULL DOCS submission, they preferred to ask you again to submit bank statement, that's seems to be the logic i believe, as i mentioned already, i never submitted bank statement, rather a single page bank letter only at the time of FULL DOCS, and i am eligible for processing with that bank letter :)

and i am being advised to do the same at the time of updated docs request by my Canadian consultant. hope, everything is clear.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destination canada said:
Dear ASK,

don't think everything in a complicated manner, nothing to worry in regards to passport expiry, the rules are simple, you cant submit a expired passport at the time of passport request, if you passport even have 30 days, it should be OK to submit it to stump visa, if your passport expires with the visa stumped and before landing in canada, no issues, you wait for a new/renew passport, they will give you new passport that will be used for travelling and the visa stamped expired passport will be your ticket to Toronto :) so, both passport can be used together.
Plz refer Page 2 para 7 for guidance.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-for-passport-request-by-email-t48549.0.html

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
eemmoo1 said:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-for-passport-request-by-email-t48549.0.html
thanks mate for the clarification, well noted.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
eemmoo1 said:

Thank you Eemmoo1 for sharing the link. It was very useful. +1 for you. I couldn't find the post you have replied to, though I checked all posts between my last post and the time of your post.

Unless if it is my personal opinion (which I clearly mention in my posts), I always make it a point to provide the source of information rather than going by rumors or guesses.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destination canada said:
thanks mate for the clarification, well noted.
U r welcome :)

ASK said:
Thank you Eemmoo1 for sharing the link. It was very useful. +1 for you. I couldn't find the post you have replied to, though I checked all posts between my last post and the time of your post.

Unless if it is my personal opinion (which I clearly mention in my posts), I always make it a point to provide the source of information rather than going by rumors or guesses.
U r welcome. I agree with you on this. If we are giving our own opinion then this should be explicitly mentioned in our posts. This is why if u see my history of posts, I always refer to links where I am able to find source. Or else always mention "I think""I suggest""IMHO" etc. BTW I replied to post of destination canada. +1 for u too :)

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Hello people !
Need some help..

When we complete the additional family information sheets. One for the principal applicant and other for the spouse . Who is to sign these papers.
Both by the principal applicant or it has to signed as per whose info is on it!
Waiting !!

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4can said:
Hello people !
Need some help..

When we complete the additional family information sheets. One for the principal applicant and other for the spouse . Who is to sign these papers.
Both by the principal applicant or it has to signed as per whose info is on it!
Waiting !!
The one for PA is to be signed by PA and another one for spouse to be signed by spouse.

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
eemmoo1 said:
The one for PA is to be signed by PA and another one for spouse to be signed by spouse.
Thanks loads emmoo1
Appreciate your fast reply!

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Gogy said:
Thanks

It is an frustrating situation when you don't know if they have sent you any letter and if they have then you have to only rely on the post office. Any way i wait for few days and then may be I should email to LVO to inquire. I wish they could send all corsponding by courier.

Thanks again,
Rgrads

Hi Gojy, my timeline is similar to yours. By chance, have you contacted LVO about your case? if yes! what was the reply??