+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
As per my understanding ,any study which is not given equivalent to degree/diploma or certificate by WES does not get any points. it was a case where a nursing diploma was given as 3 year study and awarded zero points .The topic was discussed in FSW 2014 .
Shall appreciate if a link is given where a study can be treated as second diploma.
Check for '1 year graduate study' here.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Two or more...
Thank you Asivad Sir.

Then I guess, last time his consultant made a blunder on this and selected Bachelor's degree OR a three ……. because of this only 120 points been awarded for education to him for CRS.

But now I will tell him to select “Two or more certificates, diplomas…..” and this will fetch him 128 points and help him increasing CRS score by 8. I am only worrying of rejection….

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Thank you Asivad Sir.

Then I guess, last time his consultant made a blunder on this and selected Bachelor's degree OR a three ....... because of this only 120 points been awarded for education to him for CRS.

But now I will tell him to select “Two or more certificates, diplomas…..” and this will fetch him 128 points and help him increasing CRS score by 8. I am only worrying of rejection….
It will probably be more than 8. Having '2 or more..' increases your Skills Transferability scores as well.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
It will probably be more than 8. Having '2 or more..' increases your Skills Transferability scores as well.
Yes Asivad Sir,

It will help him in getting 12 points more I guess.

As of now, points for skill transferability for education is 13 for (“Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer”) for him.

But now he can get 25 (“Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer”), I guess.

So all in all 8+12 =20 points increment .

Thank you Sir for all your help

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asivad,

Can i attach a letter of explanation while submitting docs (schedule 4 and travel info ) in reply to additional document request .. ?

If yes .. then should i merge LOE pdf with form pdf .. i,e make it one file ?

Or can I upload a zip file containing 2 docs separately ( i.e form and LOE ) ?

Thanks,
M.zeeshan

ogbg

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Flagpoling is a 2 step process - Step 1 involves leaving Canada, going to US soil, getting an administrative refusal and coming back. Step 2 is the rest of it which will be the same for that person or you who is driving in to Canada from the US. Focus on Step 2.
Thank you.

pathfinder11

Apr 11, 2016
Hello Asivad,

I am quite viewer of this site. I really like how you help other guys here.

I just want to run my case with you.

Previous AOR Feb 26 2015 Under CEC
Medical got approved on May 01 2015
Celpip test info - May 08 2015
Aug 02 2015 refused coz my employment letter didn't say permanent job or something

Reapplied
ITA received Sep 18 2015
AOR NOV 20
Dec 01 Celpip Test info
Dec 10 Medical Passed
Dec 15 Schedule A
No news after that
BG went from in progress to Not needed at this time on Feb first week
Received GCMS notes in Mar 2016 (security passed, medical passed, R10 OK but eligibility is still under review)
I applied for BOWP in Feb end 2016
My BOWP refused coz my AOR is eligibility is not met or something.
MY express entry application is still under review, i called CIC they said, BOWP got rejected coz the EE application is still under review.

It's been almost 5months and I don't know why the eligibility is still under review? After how much time the eligibility is determined?? I am so confused and worried.
Not sure my EE entry application will also be rejected of not?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doitnow said:
Hi asivad,

Can i attach a letter of explanation while submitting docs (schedule 4 and travel info ) in reply to additional document request .. ?

If yes .. then should i merge LOE pdf with form pdf .. i,e make it one file ?

Or can I upload a zip file containing 2 docs separately ( i.e form and LOE ) ?

Thanks,
M.zeeshan
Preferably a single pdf file.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder11 said:
Hello Asivad,

I am quite viewer of this site. I really like how you help other guys here.

I just want to run my case with you.

Previous AOR Feb 26 2015 Under CEC
Medical got approved on May 01 2015
Celpip test info - May 08 2015
Aug 02 2015 refused coz my employment letter didn't say permanent job or something

Reapplied
ITA received Sep 18 2015
AOR NOV 20
Dec 01 Celpip Test info
Dec 10 Medical Passed
Dec 15 Schedule A
No news after that
BG went from in progress to Not needed at this time on Feb first week
Received GCMS notes in Mar 2016 (security passed, medical passed, R10 OK but eligibility is still under review)
I applied for BOWP in Feb end 2016
My BOWP refused coz my AOR is eligibility is not met or something.
MY express entry application is still under review, i called CIC they said, BOWP got rejected coz the EE application is still under review.

It's been almost 5months and I don't know why the eligibility is still under review? After how much time the eligibility is determined?? I am so confused and worried.
Not sure my EE entry application will also be rejected of not?
Have you applied for GCMS notes?

pathfinder11

Apr 11, 2016
I applied for the notes in Feb and received it in March.

The notes talk about everything okay, like criminality passed, R10 ok, medical passed, review not met, ECAS okay, security not started yet.

I did not pay the fee upfront, so not sure...

When will the eligibility be okay? Have i passed the first stage of the process?

i am about to touch 5th month soon.

Asivad Anac said:
Have you applied for GCMS notes?

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Hello Asivad sir
I have a question regarding my friends EE FILE.My friends file got rejected after 5 months and 10 days SINCE AOR due to some problem in Reference letters.As in their rejection letter ,dey mentioned dat he needed to upload referece letter of d current date but his reference letter was dated March 2015 and Also they mentioned in rejection letter that he should have provided some additional documents from d current employer along with the reference letter..why they wanted additional dovuments as everything was mentioned in reference letter.So they just rejected his File.
I also want to ask procedure of sending CSE and what shoud be d format?and what attachments we need to send along with CSE?
Thanx in Advance Sir

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mohit7700 said:
Hello Asivad sir
I have a question regarding my friends EE FILE.My friends file got rejected after 5 months and 10 days SINCE AOR due to some problem in Reference letters.As in their rejection letter ,dey mentioned dat he needed to upload referece letter of d current date but his reference letter was dated March 2015 and Also they mentioned in rejection letter that he should have provided some additional documents from d current employer along with the reference letter..why they wanted additional dovuments as everything was mentioned in reference letter.So they just rejected his File.
I also want to ask procedure of sending CSE and what shoud be d format?and what attachments we need to send along with CSE?
Thanx in Advance Sir
how come this is a reason for rejection?? reference letters are valid indefinitely! are you sure the ref letter format is as CIC requested?

pathfinder11

Apr 11, 2016
Hello Asivad, thank you for the reply.

I ordered my first notes in feb for EE application and received it on Mar.

My notes says, FSW Met, CEC Met, Medical Passed, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started, Funds Met, CEC and FSW minimum lang MET, FSW Arranged employment - Met.

Eligibility is not met and my EE profile status, review is process.

I am so confused, my work permit was ending on feb 28 2016 and applied BOWP on Feb 26 2016. 2 days before the expiration.

On the BOWP refusal letter for, the reason for refusal is
Other reasons:
X Clients AOR had not received a positive eligibility assessment. Client therefore not eligible for a BOWP.

Pls advice...

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad/Seniors,
I just got a offer in Canada and my Employer will be releasing my offer letter before I travel.
And I will be travelling alone. Should I still carry PoF? And if so how much?

Thanks in advance!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPK said:
Hello Asivad/Seniors,
I just got a offer in Canada and my Employer will be releasing my offer letter before I travel.
And I will be travelling alone. Should I still carry PoF? And if so how much?

Thanks in advance!
Yes. Until you land, you are still FSW outland without an LMIA job offer so you aren't exempted from POF. You may be asked for POF at the port of entry so carry recent copies of the same documents that you submitted to IRCC in the first place. You can use the job offer letter as supporting document but you'll still need to showcase settlement funds as required.