Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Hello Asivad sir
I have a question regarding my friends EE FILE.My friends file got rejected after 5 months and 10 days SINCE AOR due to some problem in Reference letters.As in their rejection letter ,dey mentioned dat he needed to upload referece letter of d current date but his reference letter was dated March 2015 and Also they mentioned in rejection letter that he should have provided some additional documents from d current employer along with the reference letter..why they wanted additional dovuments as everything was mentioned in reference letter.So they just rejected his File.
I also want to ask procedure of sending CSE and what shoud be d format?and what attachments we need to send along with CSE?
Thanx in Advance Sir
Sorry to hear about their refusal but not enough details in there. For current employment, reference letters are valid only for the period till the date on the letter. Did your friend try to claim more points for experience beyond the date on that reference letter? If yes, that reference letter should've been supported with evidence of continuing employment beyond the date on the letter.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder11 said:
Hello Asivad, thank you for the reply.

I ordered my first notes in feb for EE application and received it on Mar.

My notes says, FSW Met, CEC Met, Medical Passed, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started, Funds Met, CEC and FSW minimum lang MET, FSW Arranged employment - Met.

Eligibility is not met and my EE profile status, review is process.

I am so confused, my work permit was ending on feb 28 2016 and applied BOWP on Feb 26 2016. 2 days before the expiration.

On the BOWP refusal letter for, the reason for refusal is
Other reasons:
X Clients AOR had not received a positive eligibility assessment. Client therefore not eligible for a BOWP.

Pls advice...
What date are those notes from? The ones which say you've met program eligibility? Maybe there was a short lag between the time someone processed your BOWP application and the officer approved your program eligibility on your PR application.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Dear Asivad

Could you please give your valuable suggestion on below stated clarifications

1. Do we need to upload old passport scanned pages along with latest passport, I have 2 passports 1st one expired 5 years back.

2. Do we need upload kids birth certificate, if yes, Where do we need to upload children birth certificates.

Thank you very mich for help and support.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Dear Asivad

Could you please give your valuable suggestion on below stated clarifications

1. Do we need to upload old passport scanned pages along with latest passport, I have 2 passports 1st one expired 5 years back.

For IRCC, not required. Just bio page(s) of your valid passport.

2. Do we need upload kids birth certificate, if yes, Where do we need to upload children birth certificates.

Yes. There should be a placeholder for that.

Thank you very mich for help and support.

pathfinder11

Apr 11, 2016
I ordered notes on Feb 25 and the notes were generated on Feb 29 but i received it on Mar last week.

My BOWP application was sent on Feb 26 and i received the refusal letter today, whereas i received an updated email on friday on both my EE application and BOWP application but nothing was actually their to update it was kinda a ghost email. But today i received a refusal letter on my BOWP application and my EE is still the same no changes at all review is still in process.

Very delicate situation at the moment, is AOR not enough to apply for BOWP do we have to pass the eligibility phrase in order to receive the BOWP and generally how much time does it takes to for the eligibility to be finalized?

FOR YOUR INFO - according to the notes My FSW and CEC eligibility is MET but the overall eligibity was still showing not met and on my profile it says under review.

Asivad Anac said:
What date are those notes from? The ones which say you've met program eligibility? Maybe there was a short lag between the time someone processed your BOWP application and the officer approved your program eligibility on your PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder11 said:
I ordered notes on Feb 25 and the notes were generated on Feb 29 but i received it on Mar last week.

My BOWP application was sent on Feb 26 and i received the refusal letter today, whereas i received an updated email on friday on both my EE application and BOWP application but nothing was actually their to update it was kinda a ghost email. But today i received a refusal letter on my BOWP application and my EE is still the same no changes at all review is still in process.

Very delicate situation at the moment, is AOR not enough to apply for BOWP do we have to pass the eligibility phrase in order to receive the BOWP and generally how much time does it takes to for the eligibility to be finalized?

FOR YOUR INFO - according to the notes My FSW and CEC eligibility is MET but the overall eligibity was still showing not met and on my profile it says under review.
The way I understand, BOWP can be processed if your application has completed R10 check - which is basically confirming that you've submitted a complete PR application that can be hosted onto GCMS for further processing. So it is weird that your BOWP got refused - maybe you should consider appealing that decision.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Dey mentio
maged_mmh said:
how come this is a reason for rejection?? reference letters are valid indefinitely! are you sure the ref letter format is as CIC requested?
[/quote
Dey mention in dere rejection letter dat he shud have provided on date reference letter as he is living in d same city in which he was doing work.only thing wat i find missing is His annual salary was not mentioned in his current reference letter.else everything was ok.
So could tell me procedure and format OF sending CSE?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Dey mention in dere rejection letter dat he shud have provided on date reference letter as he is living in d same city in which he was doing work.only thing wat i find missing is His annual salary was not mentioned in his current reference letter.else everything was ok.
So could tell me procedure and format OF sending CSE?
Need more information here. Is it possible to share the relevant contents of that letter exactly as they are?

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Thank you Asivad for your prompt reply.
For my son any specific placeholder to place birth certificate.
He has only 3 options I.e
1. Digital photo
2. Passport
3. Proof of medical exam

Could you please help me where I can upload kid birth certificate.
Is it mandatory document to upload.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Thank you Asivad for your prompt reply.
For my son any specific placeholder to place birth certificate.
He has only 3 options I.e
1. Digital photo
2. Passport
3. Proof of medical exam

Could you please help me where I can upload kid birth certificate.
Is it mandatory document to upload.
Yes. Include that with the passport. Check here, relevant portion quoted below.

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document

Purpose

To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents

Document requirements

This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.

The document must be one of the following:

birth certificate;
equivalent document from the birth country; or
letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
Need more information here. Is it possible to share the relevant contents of that letter exactly as they are?
Sure Asivad Sir
This all is the rejection Content
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) a) b) and c) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application and that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties for the occupation identified in your application.
In your application you have selected NOC 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers as your primary NOC. For your experience as Marketing Manager 0124 for Pronto Info Tech you submitted a recent letter of employment but you failed to submit additional documents to support this
experience. Since this experience is listed as your current employment, supporting documents should have been easily obtainable.
For your experience as Sales/Business Development Executive 0124 for IMS Learning Resources, you submitted one letter of employment dated 2009. Letters of reference from employers should be recent. Since you declared currently living in the same area as this employer, an updated letter should have been easily obtainable or you should have provided an explanation as to why this was not possible. You also failed to submit additional documents in support of this experience.The Onus is the Applicant to provide sufficient proof of work experience.
Subsection 75(3) of the IRPR states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act directs that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.
You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website, as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must still meet minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,
Case Officer LR20173
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

I just Wander what are the additional documents dey are looking for as refernce letter contains all the required information like working hours,full time,job duties,name etc on comany's letter head with supervisor signature except salary which was not mentioned on current employer reference letter?is salary not mentioned the only problem????

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashivad/All,

I am filling the details after receiving the ITA, I have the following queries, please assist
1.) In the educational history section do we need to mention Secondary School Diploma (12th Std)
2.) In the family section for both my wife and me, do I need to give details about my family and my wife's family or just mention spouse details or leave it as blank (it says "who have not been identified in this application")

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
That is correct.

Except that it will be about 8 weeks instead of 6.5 weeks because you'll get 60% (18/30) credit for that part-time experience. Hence as on 15th May 2016, you will have 47 (39+8) weeks of CWE.
Thanks Asivad for your explanation. Sorry for the late reply, I was travelling.

Job1 : Company A
Duration : 8-May-2015 to 08-Aug-2015
Total weeks: 13 weeks and 1 day (As you mentioned 8 weeks of full time)
Hours/week : 18 hrs
Total hours : 234

Note: 09-Aug-2015 to 16-Aug-2016, I didn't work.

Job2: Company B
Duration : 17-Aug-2015 to 04-July-2016
Total weeks : 47 weeks
Hours/week : 37.5
Total hours : 47*30hrs = 1410hrs

Eligibility criteria for CEC:
1) 52 weeks
- Job1 (8 weeks FullTime) + Job2 (47 weeks fulltime) = Total (55 weeks)
2) 1560 hours -
- Total hours (234 + 1410 = 1644).

If I give 1 year of Canadian Experience in Express Entry profile, I am getting 483 points. As per the above discussion, I need to wait till end of June to get 1 year Canadian Experience. I am afraid that in the next round of invitation (6-July) if the filtering score goes above 483. I am missing an opportunity.

Currently, I am eligible to apply for PNP. Shall I wait for CEC or go ahead with PNP?
Which is sensible option, bcos my wife's PGWP is getting over on 10-Jan-2017?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
I just Wander what are the additional documents dey are looking for as refernce letter contains all the required information like working hours,full time,job duties,name etc on comany's letter head with supervisor signature except salary which was not mentioned on current employer reference letter?is salary not mentioned the only problem????
Probably. The reference letter wasn't complete in all respects so an LoE or supporting documentation would certainly be in order. As for reference letters, I personally find it weird that they want a recently dated letter! Maybe that is an add-on problem and not the main issue. If the current job letter wasn't a problem, this add-on problem might not have come up in the first place. I still find it weird. ::)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chigursr said:
Hi Ashivad/All,

I am filling the details after receiving the ITA, I have the following queries, please assist
1.) In the educational history section do we need to mention Secondary School Diploma (12th Std)
2.) In the family section for both my wife and me, do I need to give details about my family and my wife's family or just mention spouse details or leave it as blank (it says "who have not been identified in this application")
1. Not needed if you have any post secondary educational credential and an ECA for the same.

2. Relevant family members (parents, siblings) have to be mentioned there.