+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:
If I give 1 year of Canadian Experience in Express Entry profile, I am getting 483 points. As per the above discussion, I need to wait till end of June to get 1 year Canadian Experience. I am afraid that in the next round of invitation (6-July) if the filtering score goes above 483. I am missing an opportunity.

Currently, I am eligible to apply for PNP. Shall I wait for CEC or go ahead with PNP?
Which is sensible option, bcos my wife's PGWP is getting over on 10-Jan-2017?
If you have valid reference letters and supporting documentation to back up the calculations, no harm in waiting it out for a 'regular' ITA. You'll get it at 483, the cutoff is unlikely to permanently climb to those levels even for the short term.

No harm in applying for an PNP as well, you can always withdraw that application as soon as you get an ITA.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Asivad Anac said:
Probably. The reference letter wasn't complete in all respects so an LoE or supporting documentation would certainly be in order. As for reference letters, I personally find it weird that they want a recently dated letter! Maybe that is an add-on problem and not the main issue. If the current job letter wasn't a problem, this add-on problem might not have come up in the first place. I still find it weird. ::)
Thnx for d response Asivad Sir .
Is dere any chance of reopening the file if he send CSE and also what shud be d format of CSE?

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi Asivad Anac Sir,

I received ITA on 23rd march. I have sufficient funds in my account to show in my application. I will attach the bank statement along with the other documents. What if I need to use those funds for some reason during the application processing ? What are my chances of rejection in such case? I will get the required funds back in my account before landing in Canada though.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mohit7700 said:
I just Wander what are the additional documents dey are looking for as refernce letter contains all the required information like working hours,full time,job duties,name etc on comany's letter head with supervisor signature except salary which was not mentioned on current employer reference letter?is salary not mentioned the only problem????
Asivad Anac said:
Probably. The reference letter wasn't complete in all respects so an LoE or supporting documentation would certainly be in order. As for reference letters, I personally find it weird that they want a recently dated letter! Maybe that is an add-on problem and not the main issue. If the current job letter wasn't a problem, this add-on problem might not have come up in the first place. I still find it weird. ::)
Mohit, you mentioned total salary was missing from the ref letter, maybe that was the problem? your friend should've backed this up by payslips and bank statement showing the transfers, if the only problem was that the letter is old, it's not ground for refusal unless the letter is more than 10 years old :) (I have an old(ish) letter too I plan to use that is dated October 2015, will I clain points after the date on the letter? NO, but I will be claiming for the date of joining until the date on the letter)

also, which of those two are the current job? Pronto Info Tech or IMS Learning Resources,

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Thank you very much

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Is it the good idea to open a Bank account in RBC before i arrive in Canada?? It will help me to transfer the funds which are required to show as settlement funds to the officer and need not to carry the cash. Also the Indian bank Fixed Deposit document is not a valid proof(as POF) to show at airport.

Thanks

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Asivad - I have question regarding my PPR request and passport submission.
I had applied for Canadian PR via express entry with PNP on Nov 2015 during which my mailing address was Toronto.
I had to travel back to India in March and i had submitted CSE informing the address change before my travel.

I got the PPR request on March 18th 2016 with my Indian Bangalore mailing address . Although in the mail they indicated to send mail to CPC Ottawa if the mailing address is other than US/Canada without sending mail to them i submitted my Passport with other documents to VFS office here in Bangalore on 21st March 2016. I haven't received my stamped passport as of April 12th...is this delay because i did not sent out the mail to CPC ottawa indicating the address change?? before submitting the passport. Please suggest

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Is it the good idea to open a Bank account in RBC before i arrive in Canada?? It will help me to transfer the funds which are required to show as settlement funds to the officer and need not to carry the cash. Also the Indian bank Fixed Deposit document is not a valid proof(as POF) to show at airport.

Thanks
Not a bad idea at all to open an account remotely from India. I imagine anything acceptable to IRCC will be acceptable at landing including bank statement and fixed deposit documents but nothing better than money in a Canadian bank for sure.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Hi Asivad - I have question regarding my PPR request and passport submission.
I had applied for Canadian PR via express entry with PNP on Nov 2015 during which my mailing address was Toronto.
I had to travel back to India in March and i had submitted CSE informing the address change before my travel.

I got the PPR request on March 18th 2016 with my Indian Bangalore mailing address . Although in the mail they indicated to send mail to CPC Ottawa if the mailing address is other than US/Canada without sending mail to them i submitted my Passport with other documents to VFS office here in Bangalore on 21st March 2016. I haven't received my stamped passport as of April 12th...is this delay because i did not sent out the mail to CPC ottawa indicating the address change?? before submitting the passport. Please suggest

Thanks and Regds
Ravi
Very likely. NDVO wouldn't even be aware of this case unless IRCC informs them which they wouldn't have done as they expected you to send your passport to CPC Ottawa. Send a CSE to NDVO explaining the situation and attach your PPR letter as well. I imagine you can check with VFS for updates, if any, about documents in transit but you cannot check with them about the status of your passport while it is still with NDVO.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
hello Asivad Sir
i have a question regarding travel history..as i was in USA for 5 months and 15 days,so is dis problem if i dont mention dis in address history and just mention in personal history and travel history.actually i was not staying at one address in USA.as i was on tourism ,so i was travelling in different states.???so is it enough to mention my USA trip in travel history and personal activities and skip in address history?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and seniors,
Quick question. I just received my fbi pcc. The address which I gave is a mailing address I used before. I am basically using this address for documenrs because it is safer for me as no one would touch my mail. I never lived there, thats my grandparents place.
However it was printed on the pcc and I wonder if this is going to be a problem. .

There isnt anything to be done regarding this but anyway if you have thoughts or suggetions how to be on the safe side with this please let me know.

mhmmds

Apr 6, 2016
Hi ASIVAD

Why they kept more than 2 months for my TRV (visit visa) application? how to find out what making canada embassy abu dhabi so long to decide?

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Very likely. NDVO wouldn't even be aware of this case unless IRCC informs them which they wouldn't have done as they expected you to send your passport to CPC Ottawa. Send a CSE to NDVO explaining the situation and attach your PPR letter as well. I imagine you can check with VFS for updates, if any, about documents in transit but you cannot check with them about the status of your passport while it is still with NDVO.
Thank Asivad. Yes i can track only the vfs status online and currently it shows 'Its being processed in New Delhi' which is same from past 3 weeks. Anyway i have sent out the mail to CPC-Ottawa (Email id from PPR mail) and also to New-Delhi Immigration explaining my situation with the PPR mail as attachment ,hopefully they will consider it. Also today i visited VFS office here in Bangalore and submitted the letter to High Commission of Canada- New Delhi to consider my address change and dispatch my stamped passports. VFS will add this letter as additional document to my application and will be sending to them by EOD today.
Apparently status in myCIC still shows Review of Eligibility in progress...hopefully that is not an issue. Please let me know if i can do anything else to get my stamped passports with COPR as i am planning to travel back ASAP

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Dear Asivad I have a very urgent query for you and you are just the right person to answer it and I always appreciate your support immensely!

I received my AOR on 1st February 2016 and had all the required POF at that time. But due to some reasons I had to move those funds elsewhere and they are not present in that account anymore, can that have any impact on the application? I can have the POF easily at the time of landing, but do they confirm Bank Account Balances with the Bank and do banks divulge such information? What i understand is that they can only confirm the authenticity of the Bank Documents submitted e.g. Bank Balance Certificate, Confirming account existence etc.

Need your opinion on this as I'm getting a little tensed about this now. Thanks in advance for your support!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ab_Ahmad said:
Dear Asivad I have a very urgent query for you and you are just the right person to answer it and I always appreciate your support immensely!

I received my AOR on 1st February 2016 and had all the required POF at that time. But due to some reasons I had to move those funds elsewhere and they are not present in that account anymore, can that have any impact on the application? I can have the POF easily at the time of landing, but do they confirm Bank Account Balances with the Bank and do banks divulge such information? What i understand is that they can only confirm the authenticity of the Bank Documents submitted e.g. Bank Balance Certificate, Confirming account existence etc.

Need your opinion on this as I'm getting a little tensed about this now. Thanks in advance for your support!
AFAIK, banks will NOT disclose such information to a third party without your written consent. Having said that, you might be asked to submit updated documents from the bank proving you still have those funds (rare but cannot ignore the possibility). If this happens and you don't have the funds, then, it would definitely raise a red flag.