+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I have got the recitfied PN Letter. However, being at 452, I took a liesure of holding the acceptance till the validity for actioning on the same.

I had an apprehension. I have read that whilst landing, during the immigration fomalities at the airport, the person with PR visa is required to provide/furnish an address, where the PR card shall be dispatched later.

I donot have any acquantance in Regina, where I plan to come first.
In this kind of scenario, what should I be doing.

Pls ratfiy if my reading is correct, if yes then, how do I manage in a total green field land.

This thought is one of the factors, which concerns me now whilst accepting the SK PN.

Kindly guide.

Regards,
Mumbai5

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi,

We are at the Post ITA Pre AOR stage where we are uploading all our documents. Some doubts.

1. Proof of Statements - We have multiple bank accounts, PF & FD statements. Do we combine them all in 1 PDF ?
2. Do we give a summary of all monies on a word doc self signed to show the total POF ?
3. We have a LOE for the POF, do we upload it in the POF section or the LOE section ?
4. Does the LOE go with the POF PDF ?
5. We have LOE for the work exp, do we add it to the work ex section or the LOE section ?
6. Where is the gift deed uploaded ?
7. Other self signed declaration - Can we add this to the LOE ?
8. For how much time do we need to maintain the funds in the bank ? When can we transfer it ?
9. Old expired passport details are not required nor are the international travel details (on the old passport) required to be mentiond. Pls confirm this.
10. IELTS not required. Pls confirm this too.

Thanks

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
SR14 said:
Hi,

We are at the Post ITA Pre AOR stage where we are uploading all our documents. Some doubts.

1. Proof of Statements - We have multiple bank accounts, PF & FD statements. Do we combine them all in 1 PDF ?
Yes you have too. However, The file size can be 4MB to the max, so just include the back accounts and statements where you have funds required for PoF.

2. Do we give a summary of all monies on a word doc self signed to show the total POF ?
Yes.

3. We have a LOE for the POF, do we upload it in the POF section or the LOE section ?
IMO, Keep the LoE seperately, Again Its upto you to decide. File size should be 4MB. So choose the best option that suits you.

Common LoE for employment and PoF, include all the gift deeds here. Employment related docs you can index it and upload it under the corresponding place holder. Refer those index numbers and explain it LoE section. thats how i did :)

4. Does the LOE go with the POF PDF ?
Keep the LoE seperately, Index all your PoF docs, you can refer those index number in your LoE.

5. We have LOE for the work exp, do we add it to the work ex section or the LOE section ?
IMO, Keep the LoE seperately, Its upto you. File size should be 4MB. So choose the best option that suits you.

6. Where is the gift deed uploaded ?
Under LoE, again its upto u
7. Other self signed declaration - Can we add this to the LOE ?
Yes
8. For how much time do we need to maintain the funds in the bank ? When can we transfer it ?
Untill you land in canada :)
9. Old expired passport details are not required nor are the international travel details (on the old passport) required to be mentiond. Pls confirm this.
Not REquired
10. IELTS not required. Pls confirm this too.
Not REquired. But i have uploaded it along with my educational docs
Thanks

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
This is Intl travel from the Old Passport. Do i declare it in the travel history ?

Then do i need to upload copies of the old passport ?

Also loan education - Does this go as part of POF ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SR14 said:
This is Intl travel from the Old Passport. Do i declare it in the travel history ?

Then do i need to upload copies of the old passport ?

Also loan education - Does this go as part of POF ?
1) If the travel is in the past 10 years, you need to declare it.
2) No, you need not submit your old PP.
3) Not necessary but if you want to declare it, then make sure that assets - liabilities are still >= the minimum required funds.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
The loan reflects in my bank statements.
Also our total POF = LICO+ Loan outstanding. is this OK, or do we need to show more money ?
We have a loan outstanding statement, planning to add that to the POF PDF documentation.
Do i write a summary of all of this on a word doc and upload it with the final POF PDF ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SR14 said:
The loan reflects in my bank statements.
Also our total POF = LICO+ Loan outstanding. is this OK, or do we need to show more money ?
We have a loan outstanding statement, planning to add that to the POF PDF documentation.
Do i write a summary of all of this on a word doc and upload it with the final POF PDF ?
Like I said, if you still have enough funds after you subtract the loan amount from your available assets, you are good to go.

Yes, you can add a LOE if you see the need to explain this!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumbai5 said:
Dear Asivad,

I have got the recitfied PN Letter. However, being at 452, I took a liesure of holding the acceptance till the validity for actioning on the same.

I had an apprehension. I have read that whilst landing, during the immigration fomalities at the airport, the person with PR visa is required to provide/furnish an address, where the PR card shall be dispatched later.

I donot have any acquantance in Regina, where I plan to come first.
In this kind of scenario, what should I be doing.

Pls ratfiy if my reading is correct, if yes then, how do I manage in a total green field land.

This thought is one of the factors, which concerns me now whilst accepting the SK PN.

Kindly guide.

Regards,
Mumbai5
Not a problem - this is common place with most immigrants who move to Canada without a permanent address. You can give you friend/family's address who might be resident anywhere inside Canada. Or give the address of the hotel/temporary accommodation where you plan on staying right after landing. You can always edit the address at a later date - PR cards TAT is 100 days or more nowadays so you will have a lot of time.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
how do you index pdfs? by filenames?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Like I said, if you still have enough funds after you subtract the loan amount from your available assets, you are good to go.

Yes, you can add a LOE if you see the need to explain this!
Incorrect.

CIC doesn't take into account any asset beyond cash in the bank or probably easily liquidated investments. For instance, you cannot showcase property, jewelry, vehicle, farmland etc as POF. Because CIC doesn't value your assets, it is irrelevant to showcase corresponding liabilities to CIC. They aren't interested in knowing your net worth. All they really want to know is if you have exclusive access to unencumbered funds as required in your particular situation. Period.

The only loan CIC would care about is a loan taken expressly for POF. Such a loan, if and when declared or identified by CIC, would cause refusal/revocation of PR. CIC doesn't care about any other loans that you might have or your serviceability of the same.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Incorrect.

CIC doesn't take into account any asset beyond cash in the bank or probably easily liquidated investments. For instance, you cannot showcase property, jewelry, vehicle, farmland etc as POF. Because CIC doesn't value your assets, it is irrelevant to showcase corresponding liabilities to CIC. They aren't interested in knowing your net worth. All they really want to know is if you have exclusive access to unencumbered funds as required in your particular situation. Period.

The only loan CIC would care about is a loan taken expressly for POF. Such a loan, if and when declared or identified by CIC, would cause refusal/revocation of PR. CIC doesn't care about any other loans that you might have or your serviceability of the same.

Thanks a Lot for the information. Do we need to show Credit card balance? Does the CIC do a credit history check?