29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Would've been easier to prove if the money hadn't moved around. Now this transaction will show as a big credit in Account B which is easily explainable as funds moved from your own Account A (which would again be easier to prove if it was direct bank-to-bank transfer rather than withdrawal-movement-deposit). Which will then take the trail back to your Account A and you'll have to prove that the POF amount in Account A wasn't borrowed in the first place.

Sounds tiring and it is frustrating. But that's the way CIC rolls.
I submitted a land parcel (bill of sale) as a source of funds proof for the acc#A funds.

banks over here do not sell foreign currency (gov't regulations) so I had to acquire the USDs from exchange

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I submitted a land parcel (bill of sale) as a source of funds proof for the acc#A funds.

banks over here do not sell foreign currency (gov't regulations) so I had to acquire the USDs from exchange
That document and bank letter will help you conclusively prove two thirds of the requirement - that the required money exists exclusively with you.

The remaining third of the requirement is still pending - conclusive evidence that the money isn't borrowed from anywhere. One way to prove this conclusively to CIC is by having possession of the required amount for 6 months or longer. Another way to prove this conclusively to CIC is by showcasing it as a gift transaction along with a signed self-declaration from the donor (CIC won't bother about the donor's source of funds).

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
That document and bank letter will help you conclusively prove two thirds of the requirement - that the required money exists exclusively with you.

The remaining third of the requirement is still pending - conclusive evidence that the money isn't borrowed from anywhere. One way to prove this conclusively to CIC is by having possession of the required amount for 6 months or longer. Another way to prove this conclusively to CIC is by showcasing it as a gift transaction along with a signed self-declaration from the donor (CIC won't bother about the donor's source of funds).
all those transactions (including the sale of the land) were done last month (Dec 15'), so I reckon by the time I have my ITA I'll be well within (or near) 6 months, the funds aren't moving as of now, only some deposits in local currency I transfer from my payroll acc. to the acc#A (saving).

I already submitted my OINP app on 29th Dec attaching the bank certificate+6 moths statement for all accounts (of course the new acc#A & acc#B were days old back then, hence, I included the land parcel as a source of funds proof).

Do you think this will be a deal breaker for CIC?

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad ,

in the part " representative " , i want to mention my brother as he lives in Canada and Canadian citizen , under what category should submit his name ? " Representative , Designated individual , both ??

And is mentioning his name enough or should there be any official paper to confirm that ? and if so , how to get it ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
all those transactions (including the sale of the land) were done last month (Dec 15'), so I reckon by the time I have my ITA I'll be well within (or near) 6 months, the funds aren't moving as of now, only some deposits in local currency I transfer from my payroll acc. to the acc#A (saving).

I already submitted my OINP app on 29th Dec attaching the bank certificate+6 moths statement for all accounts (of course the new acc#A & acc#B were days old back then, hence, I included the land parcel as a source of funds proof).

Do you think this will be a deal breaker for CIC?
Did you attach documentation to prove that the asset (land) belonged completely to you? That is, proof of ownership in addition to the proof of sale.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnassaro said:
Hi Asivad ,

in the part " representative " , i want to mention my brother as he lives in Canada and Canadian citizen , under what category should submit his name ? " Representative , Designated individual , both ??

And is mentioning his name enough or should there be any official paper to confirm that ? and if so , how to get it ??
Unless your brother is a registered ICCRC immigration lawyer/consultant, you cannot add them as representative.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi, Asivad Anac,
I got ITA under CEC, and is present working in canada
When i start my post ita application, there is no section for POF in docs checklist, is that allright?
POF is under "Mandatory documents for all applicants" in CIC website below: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Do i must upload POF by LOE? need your advise, thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gh6506 said:
Hi, Asivad Anac,
I got ITA under CEC, and is present working in canada
When i start my post ita application, there is no section for POF in docs checklist, is that allright?
POF is under "Mandatory documents for all applicants" in CIC website below: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Do i must upload POF by LOE? need your advise, thank you!
You are exempted from POF requirements if you either have an LMIA supported job or invited under CEC. You're good to go without POF.

All the best!

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You are exempted from POF requirements if you either have an LMIA supported job or invited under CEC. You're good to go without POF.

All the best!
You are very helpful, Asivad Anac
Thanks again!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,

Need your expert opinion

My friend got refusal due to her spouse's Egyptian PCC

"The Police certificate from Egypt for your spouse was issued prior to her last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on November 6, 2013. Her last residence in this country was January 29, 2014"

Actually they misunderstood the Passport "Date of Issue" as the date of issuance of PCC which is November 6, 2013

The PCC issuance date is mentioned under "Written On" section, which is 22nd December, 2015

Now please suggest me the following;

1) He has prepared the letter of explanation about the above situation and planning to raise a CSE by using below link, is it right?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2) On the CSE website there is a box to explain the matter in 1500 words, is it OK to type the data there only, or attaching a PDF with the LOE, PCC and PASSPORT would be more better?

3) Is it advisable to create a new express entry profile in this situation as I can see that this is purely CIC mistake? If YES, then please advice that he has SINP nomination, if he would create a new profile and transfer the nomination to the new profile, would it affect the previous application for which he is going to raise a CSE?

Apologies for the long list of questions

Thank you

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Halifaxian

Jan 7, 2016
Dear Asivad, I got invited on August 21, submitted my PR application on September 30, and currently still waiting for result. I received email from jobbank saying that my job bank account is deactivated? Do have to activate my job bank account? Or just let it be. Thank you very much.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hey, slight technical question. The pdf size is over 15 mb as we have multiple bank statements for POF. If i reduce the pdf size, it might lower the resolution, is that OK ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad,

Need your expert opinion

My friend got refusal due to her spouse's Egyptian PCC

"The Police certificate from Egypt for your spouse was issued prior to her last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on November 6, 2013. Her last residence in this country was January 29, 2014"

Actually they misunderstood the Passport "Date of Issue" as the date of issuance of PCC which is November 6, 2013

The PCC issuance date is mentioned under "Written On" section, which is 22nd December, 2015

Terrible! Was the original PCC in English? Hope this wasn't a translation error. If not, your friend has a chance of reopening this application.

Now please suggest me the following;

1) He has prepared the letter of explanation about the above situation and planning to raise a CSE by using below link, is it right?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Yes.

2) On the CSE website there is a box to explain the matter in 1500 words, is it OK to type the data there only, or attaching a PDF with the LOE, PCC and PASSPORT would be more better?

Both. Succinct explanation in the text box and a detailed covering letter in the PDF.

3) Is it advisable to create a new express entry profile in this situation as I can see that this is purely CIC mistake? If YES, then please advice that he has SINP nomination, if he would create a new profile and transfer the nomination to the new profile, would it affect the previous application for which he is going to raise a CSE?

Tell them to inform SINP right away about their refusal on these grounds (along with documentation) and explain that they're trying to reopen the application. They should inform SINP that they will be forced to create a new EE profile if CIC refuses to reopen their application and, in such a scenario, would be grateful if SINP could transfer their nomination to the new EE profile and provide suitable extension of the PN, if possible.

Apologies for the long list of questions

Thank you

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Halifaxian said:
Dear Asivad, I got invited on August 21, submitted my PR application on September 30, and currently still waiting for result. I received email from jobbank saying that my job bank account is deactivated? Do have to activate my job bank account? Or just let it be. Thank you very much.
Ignore.

Job bank is a formality to activate the EE profile. Loses relevance after that.