+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Not sure if this is still relevant, I have an email confirmation from OINP that funds needs to be with PA or in joint account with spouse or partner having PA's name on it.
Excellent! Confirms a long-held suspicion that the PA has to be named on POF funds.

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Excellent! Confirms a long-held suspicion that the PA has to be named on POF funds.
Exact content of email if someone interested.
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your correspondence of October 14, 2015 :

You cannot use someone else’s account for the proof of funds. The money has to be in your own account and must indicate your name.
If you share a joint account with your spouse or any other party, the account must indicate your name.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am not upset with the fact that score rose because I was mentally prepared (thanks to you-who mentioned that I will have to wait). I am wondering that almost 1500 have been added into the pool with 457 and higher score in 2 weeks. Is this mostly because of provincial nominations? Just thinking about the factors.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
Hi Asivad,

I am not upset with the fact that score rose because I was mentally prepared (thanks to you-who mentioned that I will have to wait). I am wondering that almost 1500 have been added into the pool with 457 and higher score in 2 weeks. Is this mostly because of provincial nominations? Just thinking about the factors.

Thanks!
Yes.

This is bad news for sub-450 applicants. Nearly 4500 ITAs in a single month and the score never fell below 453! That's scary! And indicative of PNs in the pool. Expect more PN action in 2016. I've put in a few observations on another thread as well.

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad
I have been working in an Indian company and recently got posted to Canada on an onshore opportunity. So, in essence i am still an employee of the Indian company and a temporary employee at the Canadian company. I worked in Canada for 1 year and i have got the points in EE for the same.

1. My Indian company will not neither provide me an employment letter or a service letter since i am still employed with the Indian company.
2. I have the offer letter of the Indian company and the payslips prior to landing in Canada.
3. I have my employment letter for the Canadian company with roles and responsibilities.
4. I have included the same explanation in my LOE.

Will the first 2 points affect my PR application. I am going to submit all docs tomorrow. Please help !

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes.

This is bad news for sub-450 applicants. Nearly 4500 ITAs in a single month and the score never fell below 453! That's scary! And indicative of PNs in the pool. Expect more PN action in 2016. I've put in a few observations on another thread as well.
I just read your observations. Makes sense to me. Good observations!!!

Thanks. I am at 452-will have to wait.

Thanks for your timely response.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edapras said:
Hello Asivad
I have been working in an Indian company and recently got posted to Canada on an onshore opportunity. So, in essence i am still an employee of the Indian company and a temporary employee at the Canadian company. I worked in Canada for 1 year and i have got the points in EE for the same.

1. My Indian company will not neither provide me an employment letter or a service letter since i am still employed with the Indian company.
2. I have the offer letter of the Indian company and the payslips prior to landing in Canada.
3. I have my employment letter for the Canadian company with roles and responsibilities.
4. I have included the same explanation in my LOE.

Will the first 2 points affect my PR application. I am going to submit all docs tomorrow. Please help !
Assuming you are getting points for 1 year of Canadian work experience, you are technically not employed by the Canadian organization even though you are working in Canada. The LOE needs to make it abundantly clear that you are employed with the Indian organization and on deputation in Canada - attach your employment letter/deputation letter here. I'm not sure if I understand how the Canadian organization can issue you an employment letter - is this place a client location where you are a consultant? Because you cannot be an employee at both the places unless you're part-timing at both places simultaneously.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Dear Asivad,

Have you taken any oath you won't reply my query? Because I noticed you replied to everyone asked you question. But did not answer mine. Any particular issue? If so, let me know. Won't waste my time typing Q.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greyhatbd said:
Dear Asivad,

Have you taken any oath you won't reply my query? Because I noticed you replied to everyone asked you question. But did not answer mine. Any particular issue? If so, let me know. Won't waste my time typing Q.
LOL! Why so serious!

There are a few other experienced members who answer questions all the time on this thread hence I do not re-answer the ones which have already been answered satisfactorily. Just noticed that rajkamalmohanram had answered your question so I did not bother answering that one again.

greyhatbd said:
Dear Asivad,

Please kindly help by this info, that after getting COPR can I travel to USA and from their I would like to land in Canada. Is there any problem I will land in Canada not directly from my country but from USA.

Is there any problem in that? looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram said:
No problem.
Reconfirming that there indeed will be no problem if you fly in from the US instead of your country of usual residence.

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Assuming you are getting points for 1 year of Canadian work experience, you are technically not employed by the Canadian organization even though you are working in Canada. The LOE needs to make it abundantly clear that you are employed with the Indian organization and on deputation in Canada - attach your employment letter/deputation letter here. I'm not sure if I understand how the Canadian organization can issue you an employment letter - is this place a client location where you are a consultant? Because you cannot be an employee at both the places unless you're part-timing at both places simultaneously.
Thanks for your prompt response.

I am a supplemental employee at the Canadian Organization. I have the offer letter and the pay slips for the Canadian Employment. The Canadian Organization has given me a salary letter stating i have been a temporary employee from Dec3rd 2014 till date with my designation and my salary details. I have a Canadian employee ID number as well.

Rao-1

Aug 31, 2010
Dear Asivad Anac, please help I need your expert opinion !

Q 1: Does spouse require to provide reference letter although he/she never work/study in Canada?

Q 2: If yes then, Can the below supporting documents work? As spouse's organization never issue experience letter mentioning role and responsibilities, actually never disclosed any information related to their employees that "who is doing what".

1. Salary Slips
2. Appointment Orders / Letters
3. Promotion Order
4. "Employer's Letter" for Bank lone
5. Finance Department's Letter
6. No Objection Certificate (for immigration counter at Airport) for Departure to Singapore for International training
7. International training certificates, that confirm my area of work
8. An Affidavit on Stamp-paper mentioning my working hours (per week), annual salary, list of job role/responsibilities and also describing my situation that I am unable to request my employer to issue me a detailed experience certificate however I am providing the following supporting documents that confirm my duration of job, designations, Job roles, my employer name and its contact details etc.

Please help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edapras said:
I am a supplemental employee at the Canadian Organization. I have the offer letter and the pay slips for the Canadian Employment. The Canadian Organization has given me a salary letter stating i have been a temporary employee from Dec3rd 2014 till date with my designation and my salary details. I have a Canadian employee ID number as well.
Perfect! Have the same explanation in your LOE.

All the best!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Rao-1 said:

Q 1: Does spouse require to provide reference letter although he/she never work/study in Canada?
Question is not whether spouse requires reference letter or not. Reference letters are required for PAs irrespective of being single or married.

Q 2: If yes then, Can the below supporting documents work? As spouse's organization never issue experience letter mentioning role and responsibilities, actually never disclosed any information related to their employees that "who is doing what".

1. Salary Slips
3. Promotion Order
6. No Objection Certificate (for immigration counter at Airport) for Departure to Singapore for International training
8. An Affidavit on Stamp-paper mentioning my working hours (per week), annual salary, list of job role/responsibilities and also describing my situation that I am unable to request my employer to issue me a detailed experience certificate however I am providing the following supporting documents that confirm my duration of job, designations, Job roles, my employer name and its contact details etc.

Please help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rao-1 said:

1. Salary Slips
3. Promotion Order

Please help.
Spouse's work experience outside Canada add nothing to the PA's CRS hence is irrelevant to the PR application. If you provide spouse's work experience details in their Work history section, you will be prompted to provide their reference letters. Keep it simple and provide no details about spouse's non-Canadian work experience.

All the best!

Rao-1

Aug 31, 2010
Asivad Anac said:
Spouse's work experience outside Canada add nothing to the PA's CRS hence is irrelevant to the PR application. If you provide spouse's work experience details in their Work history section, you will be prompted to provide their reference letters. Keep it simple and provide no details about spouse's non-Canadian work experience.

All the best!
Thank you being helpful! You mean I should not enter work history of spouse in post ITA forms (as Spouse's work experience outside Canada add nothing to the PA's/my CRS). and it will not put any negative impact on my/PA case?