Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Hi Asivad,

I've submitted a CSE on 15 Dec with a document I promised to send in a LOE with my application. Until today I've had no reply or confirmation that my application has been updated. I've used the country specific CSE link. I've heard that there is a general CSE link. If so do you have it and do you suggest I submit the same there?

Many thanks
Asivad Anac said:
Send a generic CSE. Your LVO might not have any clue about your EE application as these are centrally processed in CPC, Ottawa.

CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Just want to reiterate the importance of sending CSE to the generic link posted by Asivad, and not the one in our AOR letter (country-based). I got a reply from my local VO to which I had previously sent the CSE that they are not processing my application and that I should redirect it to CPC-Ottawa. The reply came after 1 month. Luckily I have sent a new CSE to the generic link during this time and just now received confirmation that they've added it to my profile.

Thanks Asivad.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
Question related to POF -

I have a loan on my car with Honda for which I make a bi-weekly payments.

During the issue of POF from my bank. Do I have to declare this loan? How can I get this done? As the loan is not from my bank
Doesn't matter. CIC doesn't count the value of that asset so there is no need to declare the liability alone. Ignore the loan. Just focus on having at least the minimum required unencumbered funds in your bank.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys (especially Asivad Anac)..

I just have yet assured, whether my personal bank account to support my wife's application to OINP (as main applicant) or not. I already have the bank reference and transaction history, plus letter of explanation / declaration of myself to support her application. But I hope, as CanadaWeCome said, it would be ok.

Should I send my application now to Toronto?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reposting this. Please answer.

Anyone know what is the document number for the RCMP certificate and how long is it valid? I got mine on 19th Jan 2016, so what would be the expiry date?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi Guys (especially Asivad Anac)..

I just have yet assured, whether my personal bank account to support my wife's application to OINP (as main applicant) or not. I already have the bank reference and transaction history, plus letter of explanation / declaration of myself to support her application. But I hope, as CanadaWeCome said, it would be ok.

Should I send my application now to Toronto?
I remember seeing recent posts on the forum that appear to indicate confirmation from OINP that funds available with accompanying spouse are acceptable. CIC asks for POF only from the PA but Ontario seems happy with any of PA/spouse/common-law partner having the required funds.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Reposting this. Please answer.

Anyone know what is the document number for the RCMP certificate and how long is it valid? I got mine on 19th Jan 2016, so what would be the expiry date?

Thanks
PCC for current country of residence are typically valid for 6 months from date of issue - provide a date 6 months or more in the future. As for document number, isn't there any unique reference number on that document?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
PCC for current country of residence are typically valid for 6 months from date of issue - provide a date 6 months or more in the future. As for document number, isn't there any unique reference number on that document?
Thanks. There is a DOCID and DOCN which are unique and around 21 digit numbers and then there a 3rd number called individual contributor number. I will add in the LOA that I wasn't sure what the document number is and hence mentioned docid number. Anyway the certificate has all the numbers. No clue what they particularly mean. This should be fine?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Thanks. There is a DOCID and DOCN which are unique and around 21 digit numbers and then there a 3rd number called individual contributor number. I will add in the LOA that I wasn't sure what the document number is and hence mentioned docid number. Anyway the certificate has all the numbers. No clue what they particularly mean. This should be fine?
Yes. Only the certificate matters, the rest is administrative formality.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I remember seeing recent posts on the forum that appear to indicate confirmation from OINP that funds available with accompanying spouse are acceptable. CIC asks for POF only from the PA but Ontario seems happy with any of PA/spouse/common-law partner having the required funds.
Hi Asivad. Super. thank you

CanadaItIs

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad Anac,

My brother is landing in Toronto on 25th Feb. He got PR through FSWP 2013 program.

We were wondering if you can help us with following two questions:

1. Is it required to show CAD ~18000 (as proof of fund for family of 3) while landing in Toronto?
2. What all instruments (Travelers Cheque, Hard Cash, Travel Currency Card etc) can we use to show this fund? Especially, can we use Travel Currency Card as one of the instruments?

Many thanks in advance!!

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Hi Asivad,

The text of the ppr email i received seems to be different from others,
while i have got the below,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
2) Photograph
etc etc

and the email doesnt talk about COPR at all. Is it normal? Just worried..

thanks

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Dear Asivad

I am the primary applicant to OINP and have submitted my docs on Nov 26. My spouse's previous passport contains 32 pages and more than 120 entry and exit stamps, so it is supercrowded. Some of these are overlapping and some are not clear. Now, for POST ITA, i understand that we have to provide accurate entry and exit dates for our personal and travel history. What can be done in this situation? Please advise. Links below.

http://1drv.ms/1WNhyvk

http://1drv.ms/1WNhxYp

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Asivad and seniors,

This below is the text i saw online for the self declaration that my uncle is preparing for me. He is transfering me 10K for the purposes of canadian settlement and also he insists this is a gift for us which he is giving us now for both our wedding and canadian settlement.

He currently lives in Ontario (is a citizen).

This is the declaration. But my question is - does this need to ne notarized and do I need more documents from his side regarding this transfer?

Declaration

I, ___________, holder of checking account _______, transferred to my niece, _________, holder of checking account ________, the amount of ________, on __date___. This transfer is a gift to her made expressly for the purpose of supporting her and her family settle down in Canada. It's not a loan hence it does not need to be returned to me at any time, and I have no reservations against the usage of it as Proof of Funds towards Permanent Residence visa process.