Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am planing to send on 7th Feb.

Reason: Waiting for my IELTs result on 6th and expecting 8 7 7 7

If lucky, my points will jump from 412 to 469.

This was my third, last and final attempt. Always got 6.5 in writing which is very surprising.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MZASAM said:
Hello,

I am planing to send on 7th Feb.

Reason: Waiting for my IELTs result on 6th and expecting 8 7 7 7

If lucky, my points will jump from 412 to 469.

This was my third, last and final attempt. Always got 6.5 in writing which is very surprising.
Hope you get the right results! Got CLB 9 on my thrid and FINAL attempt too :)

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

As discussed in another thread, that my PCC is geographical bound as one address is mentioned in that and i studies in different cities, so is it good to go if i apply for another PCC from PSK and file a Case specific inquiry?? Or should i remain cool and need not to take any action as of now?

Ur help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks alot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

As discussed in another thread, that my PCC is geographical bound as one address is mentioned in that and i studies in different cities, so is it good to go if i apply for another PCC from PSK and file a Case specific inquiry?? Or should i remain cool and need not to take any action as of now?

Ur help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks alot
If it doesn't mention any time duration, it is still safe to submit that PCC.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If it doesn't mention any time duration, it is still safe to submit that PCC.
Dear thanks alot for your help.. Now i am not going to submit anything. Lets hope for the best....

God bless you.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Thanks a lot. Also does the gift deed need to be printed on a stamp paper, Does it need to be notarized ? Can we print it on a regular A4 paper with no notarisation?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Thanks a lot. Also does the gift deed need to be printed on a stamp paper, Does it need to be notarized ? Can we print it on a regular A4 paper with no notarisation?
Plain paper would suffice. Support the declaration with proof of actual bank transfer.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Dear sir Asivad Anac, please help!

My intra company transfer / Work permit application was rejected in June 2015.

There are two reasons mentioned in refusal letter.

1. After a careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.

2. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

[X] Purpose of visit

In this situation I am not sure what to answer for below questions, Under personal history / Statutory question tab:

Has Ertugru you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Yes / No)

Has Ertugru ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Yes / No)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ertugru said:
Dear sir Asivad Anac, please help!

My intra company transfer / Work permit application was rejected in June 2015.

There are two reasons mentioned in refusal letter.

1. After a careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.

2. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

[X] Purpose of visit

In this situation I am not sure what to answer for below questions, Under personal history / Statutory question tab:

Has Ertugru you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Yes / No)

Has Ertugru ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Yes / No)
Answer Yes to both these questions. This refusal will make no difference to your PR application.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Answer Yes to both these questions. This refusal will make no difference to your PR application.
Thank you Sir, (a) Should I have to write LOE for that ? (b) and upload the refusal letter ? Or (c) Just provide the UCI number in EE form?

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(URGENT)

Hi guys, need your help here.

I applied OOPNP under my wife name. Would be it possible to use my (as a husband) bank account for the money settlement?

Condition:
We opened a new bank account for my wife. But, I just received the confirmation from the Bank that they could not issue bank reference for the account for recently opened. They will only provide if it is already 6 months old.

What should I do with this?

Thank you. Highly appreciate for your help.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

So I got a request for the RCMP Certificate for my PR application. When I try to upload the document it asks for Document name, number, issue date and expiry date? I got the finger prints done in 2016 but the issue date has no option of 2016 in the scroll down. Now how do I upload this document??

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ertugru said:
Thank you Sir, (a) Should I have to write LOE for that ? (b) and upload the refusal letter ? Or (c) Just provide the UCI number in EE form?
Option C would suffice. No harm in doing A and B but not needed at all.