Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello,

So I got a request for the RCMP Certificate for my PR application. When I try to upload the document it asks for Document name, number, issue date and expiry date? I got the finger prints done in 2016 but the issue date has no option of 2016 in the scroll down. Now how do I upload this document??

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Choose the last date of 2015 (if the system allows that) and add a covering letter explaining why you did that.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Option C would suffice. No harm in doing A and B but not needed at all.
Thank you! :), following your advise I am going to provide only the UCI number. +1 for your expert advice.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cuwat said:
(URGENT)

Hi guys, need your help here.

I applied OOPNP under my wife name. Would be it possible to use my (as a husband) bank account for the money settlement?
Of course you can, provided you are accompanying and you provide a signed declaration that these are family find and the monies will be used only for the family and the immigration requirement.
Condition:
We opened a new bank account for my wife. But, I just received the confirmation from the Bank that they could not issue bank reference for the account for recently opened. They will only provide if it is already 6 months old.

What should I do with this?

Thank you. Highly appreciate for your help.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Of course you can, provided you are accompanying and you provide a signed declaration that these are family find and the monies will be used only for the family and the immigration requirement.
Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm: So I just need to create a letter of declaration, right?
One step ahead, if I got nominated, then will CIC require PoF? or if through PNP, we do not need to show bank statement anymore?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cuwat said:
Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm: So I just need to create a letter of declaration, right?
One step ahead, if I got nominated, then will CIC require PoF? or if through PNP, we do not need to show bank statement anymore?
Yes, and CIC would like to independently verify the PoF again...Thats how it is.

Trust deficit between Federal and Provincial governments i guess. ;)

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question related to POF -

I have a loan on my car with Honda for which I make a bi-weekly payments.

During the issue of POF from my bank. Do I have to declare this loan? How can I get this done? As the loan is not from my bank

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:
Question related to POF -

I have a loan on my car with Honda for which I make a bi-weekly payments.

During the issue of POF from my bank. Do I have to declare this loan? How can I get this done? As the loan is not from my bank
Are the Loan EMIs debited from this account?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Choose the last date of 2015 (if the system allows that) and add a covering letter explaining why you did that.
Thanks. yes, I am going to do that. :)

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, and CIC would like to independently verify the PoF again...Thats how it is.

Trust deficit between Federal and Provincial governments i guess. ;)
Haha.. Thanks. Is the any case in PNP like this and had no problem?

Secondly, will CIC accept this kind arrangement or the money must be under the main applicant name?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cuwat said:
Haha.. Thanks. Is the any case in PNP like this and had no problem?

Secondly, will CIC accept this kind arrangement or the money must be under the main applicant name?
As i said, Yes, if you are an accompanying spouse. Not necessarily as long as they are unencumbered and readily available to the PA.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Are the Loan EMIs debited from this account?

Yes, they are auto debited on a bi-weekly basis.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:
Yes, they are auto debited on a bi-weekly basis.
In that case it will be visible to CIC when they study the statement. Unless these debits are't a substantial amount, that may seem to lower the unencumbered and available fund for immigration with time, it would be prudent to declare it upfront and additionally show (with documented proofs) any other source of funds that will negate the effects of these debits (time bound).

jk_indian

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
Expected (15-09-2016)
Dear Asivad,

My document checklist says 'Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)'. Is the '(Multiple)' there in every one's checklist or does CIC website really check from the details we enter to see if the person has lived in more than one place, before showing this?

I have stayed in multiple places within India only. Currently, I am staying in a different district than my permanent address(which is there in the passport) for the last 2.5 years. I have obtained the PCC from PSK and the District Level PCC from my Permanent address. Does the checklist mean that I should get the PCC for my current address also?

Or CIC has a policy that it will the PCC obtained from PSK will be considered as equivalent to 'Police Certificates (Multiple) '.

Please advice as only few days are left for the submission.

Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
jk_indian said:
Dear Asivad,

My document checklist says 'Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)'. Is the '(Multiple)' there in every one's checklist or does CIC website really check from the details we enter to see if the person has lived in more than one place, before showing this?
A:It's a standard terminology used by CIC for everyone.
I have stayed in multiple places within India only. However, I am staying in a different district than my permanent address(which is there in the passport) for last 2.5 years. I have obtained the PCC from PSK and the District Level PCC from my Permanent address. Does the checklist mean that I should get the PCC for my current address also?
A: One from PSK is fine. No additional PCC is required.
Or CIC has a policy that it will the PCC obtained from PSK will be considered as equivalent to 'Police Certificates (Multiple) '.

Please advice as only few days are left for the submission.

Thanks.