Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
One of the COPR should've the photograph as well affixed to it. Should not be a problem but do consider naming and shaming that unprofessional consultant.
Yes we have one COPR each with one photo affixed. However my photo has a crease on it as the document has been folded. Would that be a problem? Do we need to contact NDVO? Is that a good !dea?

Thanks in advance,
RJ

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I completed one year of service in August 2015. In October 15, I was transferred to a different boss. I am claiming points on service before August '15. Should I get a referral letter from my old boss under whom I worked for the period for which I am getting points or should I get a referral letter from boss under whom I am currently working? My job responsibilities have not changed. Nothing changed except boss.

Also, I am at 452 ☹ don't want to goto Ontario.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Yes we have one COPR each with one photo affixed. However my photo has a crease on it as the document has been folded. Would that be a problem? Do we need to contact NDVO? Is that a good !dea?

Thanks in advance,
RJ
Shouldn't be a problem - don't bother contacting the VO now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
Hi Asivad,

I completed one year of service in August 2015. In October 15, I was transferred to a different boss. I am claiming points on service before August '15. Should I get a referral letter from my old boss under whom I worked for the period for which I am getting points or should I get a referral letter from boss under whom I am currently working? My job responsibilities have not changed. Nothing changed except boss.

Also, I am at 452 ☹ don't want to goto Ontario.

Thanks
Doesn't matter which boss signs the letter provided it is on the letterhead and has all required details.

If you don't want to go to Ontario, be prepared to wait for a while. 452 is a very competitive score - you would get an ITA by summer '16.

All the best!

maddy.10m

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
MZASAM said:
Thanks a lot Asivad for your response. Highly appreciate it.

The CIC I believe understands our inability to provide the Employment / Referral letter as the companies stick to their policies, procedures.

They wish to establish the authenticity of the job, role and resp, salary, hours, payslip etc which they can do through the BG checks.

Majority face this issue are in dilemma and can't risk their jobs insisting on HR, etc
Hi MZASAM, have you already submitted your application? I was in the same position. And did pretty much the same. AOR Nov 16. Still waiting for PPR.

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Asivad, I have a question on address history:

Some context:
I was a student in Canada in from 2008 to 2012. During the summer holidays in 2011 I didn't lease an apartment/house and stayed at my brother's place (another city in Canada) for a month and went to travel to my home country for about 2.5 months.

As I didn't have a permanent address at that time, which address should I put down in the address history section on EE profile? My brother's address or the address where I stayed back home?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hope summer comes soon.
Thanks a lot for your timely response I appreciate it.

Asivad Anac said:
Doesn't matter which boss signs the letter provided it is on the letterhead and has all required details.

If you don't want to go to Ontario, be prepared to wait for a while. 452 is a very competitive score - you would get an ITA by summer '16.

All the best!

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Thanks!

In my address history period I will put my brother's address. The only concern is that I don't really have any proof that I stayed there.

Asivad Anac said:
While you were geographically in Canada, any Canadian address would do.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonht said:
Thanks!

In my address history period I will put my brother's address. The only concern is that I don't really have any proof that I stayed there.
Not a problem, no proof required.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Asivad,

so i finally got PPR. need you help again! ;D

I just got my ppr and it says submit via VFS. I am presently out of town back only next week. should i email them for more time? or do i just submit it at vfs once i am able to submit at local VFS. i ask because of the 30 day limit.

also regarding photos are the photos taken at VFS sufficient?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
Asivad,

so i finally got PPR. need you help again! ;D

Congratulations!

I just got my ppr and it says submit via VFS. I am presently out of town back only next week. should i email them for more time? or do i just submit it at vfs once i am able to submit at local VFS. i ask because of the 30 day limit.

Not required if you're going to submit it well within those 30 days.

also regarding photos are the photos taken at VFS sufficient?

Yes.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Thanks a ton Asivad and this forum without everyone's help i wouldn't have gotten this far. Its been a long wait. I pray everyone gets their PPR's soon :)

TA

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Regarding proof of funds - the bank statement just needs to be on the bank letter head with the bank stamp and seal ?
Do we need anything else?
Do we also need a letter from the bank manager ?

regards,

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
SR14 said:
Hi Asivad,

Regarding proof of funds - the bank statement just needs to be on the bank letter head with the bank stamp and seal ?
Do we need anything else?
Do we also need a letter from the bank manager ?

regards,
No, Not required.. Just a letter from bank on the letter head mentioning bank address and conatct no.